Thai women

Celsius

So, on my first trip to Thailand in 2003, I was with my French gf at the time. Beautiful facial features. I wasn't even thinking hooking up with a Thai at that time. There I was in Hua Hun and spotted this beautiful "girl" sitting on a sidewalk in a traditional Thai dress. I elbow my GF and whisper.... look how beautiful she is. She smiles as she knew I was naive as F....and says.... it's ladyboy.

And it dawned on me.... MAKEUP. My whole world was crushed. I spent the next few days making sure my GF did not apply any and sure enough she did not. We already spent a few years together, so I knew her pretty well, but I wanted to be absolutely sure.

Then in 2010 I got me a first Thai gf in Canada. She was an international student and I was in my mid 30's without any prospects of finding a Western partner. I had to swallow my pride and date a Thai. The first thing I made sure was that she did not have a c0c7. She passed. She was relatively rich with daddy sending a monthly allowance, so sure enough she had enough money for MAKEUP. in the morning when she slept over, I would try and sneak in and check her face without MAKEUP, but she would unfortunately sleep with MAKEUP.

As I like to back up all my stories with pictures, here are some from the good old days..... or were they?

Remember folks, this was 14 years ago, so the wounds are still fresh.....

thumbnail-1.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail-2.jpg

• Confused 3
  • Sad 5
  • Haha 1

I think many Thai ladies look better with minimum make-up. Sure, they can look stunning made up and dressed up. But, outside in the sun, with no pasty white make-up, many have fantastic complexions and look younger.

• Thumbs Up 2

My wife is quite adept with the make up, though I think she really does not need it so much. Maybe some of her night cream or whatever keeps her skin as a good base. As a guy I have no earthly notion, but she is very pretty in my book.

Tried 'em all and found I don't do well with girly girls w/ the makeup, heels, and hair that turns on so many of our simps. Too vain, phony, manipulative, and potentially deceitful. Wouldn't date one. I settled on the athletic "woman for all seasons" type, pleasant to look at if not beautiful, who's not only romantic but practical, wears jeans, stays fit (great in the bedroom), works out in the gym with me, can drive a big bike, works hard at her respectable job, etc.

Edited by BigStar
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Celsius said:

So, on my first trip to Thailand in 2003, I was with my French gf at the time. Beautiful facial features. I wasn't even thinking hooking up with a Thai at that time. There I was in Hua Hun and spotted this beautiful "girl" sitting on a sidewalk in a traditional Thai dress. I elbow my GF and whisper.... look how beautiful she is. She smiles as she knew I was naive as F....and says.... it's ladyboy.

And it dawned on me.... MAKEUP. My whole world was crushed. I spent the next few days making sure my GF did not apply any and sure enough she did not. We already spent a few years together, so I knew her pretty well, but I wanted to be absolutely sure.

Then in 2010 I got me a first Thai gf in Canada. She was an international student and I was in my mid 30's without any prospects of finding a Western partner. I had to swallow my pride and date a Thai. The first thing I made sure was that she did not have a c0c7. She passed. She was relatively rich with daddy sending a monthly allowance, so sure enough she had enough money for MAKEUP. in the morning when she slept over, I would try and sneak in and check her face without MAKEUP, but she would unfortunately sleep with MAKEUP.

As I like to back up all my stories with pictures, here are some from the good old days..... or were they?

thumbnail-1.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail-2.jpg

I had to swallow my pride and date a Thai.

Pretty racist comment. Maybe you need the make up if no Canadian women want you?

thumbnail-1.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail-2.jpg

2 hours ago, madone said:

ah, a woman to match your personal mythology

Disbelief arising from envy is understandable. Couple of years ago, to bring peace to a few of our members, I did post a couple of pics of her at the gym and in a yoga pose. Whoops. 'Course, trolls gotta troll. One troll, promoting the greatness of the monger lifestyle, recently continued sneering even after I posted stories, with pics, contrasting the miserable death of a lone monger vs. that of a married pensioner whose wife took great care of him all the way to the bitter end. Mods then taught him about trolling. 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, BigStar said:

Tried 'em all and found I don't do well with girly girls w/ the makeup, heels, and hair that turns on so many of our simps. Too vain, phony, manipulative, and potentially deceitful. Wouldn't date one. I settled on the athletic "woman for all seasons" type, pleasant to look at if not beautiful, who's not only romantic but practical, wears jeans, stays fit (great in the bedroom), works out in the gym with me, can drive a big bike, works hard at her respectable job, etc.

Wow, you're rather bossy.

Have you ever asked what her desires are in a man? 

Can't get my wife to wear makeup.....not that she needs to...but a tiny bit of eyeliner.....oh boy!!!

Doesn't smoke (tobacco), doesn't drink, no tattoos, no piercings......feel like I'm missing out.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, scorecard said:

Wow, you're rather bossy.

Have you ever asked what her desires are in a man? 

No, I happened to find a Thai receptive to the idea of self-development. As you know, many, if not most, are not; but others could be if they're patiently coached, supported, and led by example.

She'd played some sports in school and has some education. Once she finally understood and made visible progress, though, she took it on her own from there. I'm as surprised as anyone, actually.

I made a study of what she desires in a man, some of which she didn't know. As we've been together a couple of decades, I guess I fit the bill well enough.

Edited by BigStar
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Celsius said:

MAKEUP

I've asked my gf not to wear makeup, she looks great without, a natural beauty but she tells me that she doesn't feel confident in public without wearing at least lipstick and face cream..... blush I think it's called. 

She's perfect without all that fake, crap, cosmetic stuff, not a tattoo or piercings. It could be due to her coming from a very poor family, she may have wanted a tat or piercings in the past, most girls do but she never had any money.

She never owned any gold before we met, it was the first thing I bought for her when her birthday came around.