Kamala Harris Defends Policy Stance in Heated Fox News Interview

Social Media

3 minutes ago, transam said:

"Answer direct questions", you're 'avin a larf, he doesn't answer sticky questions, he goes off on a tangent of BS..............😝 

Guess you missed the Bloomberg interview then. Harris' handlers have forbidden her to do an interview on Bloomberg. She was invited.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Guess you missed the Bloomberg interview then. Harris' handlers have forbidden her to do an interview on Bloomberg. She was invited.

So what, does that make any difference to Trump being crackers, a criminal, a thief, etc...............🙄

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

I've obviously been watching too many Harris interviews.

Yes, and not the embarrassment to the USA blokes.....But you carry on....:unsure:

Do you eat cat's.............?  🤣

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Whatever is one’s opinion of the interview, the risk to enter the lion’s den paid off. She had succeeded to reach a new audience and demography. To Fox’s conservative audience, the well articulated and tough rebuttals dispelled Trump’s saying that she is dumb and can’t string a sentence. Her performance will allow voters to question Trump’s judgement of her intelligence. 

Yeah she sounds even stupider than I thought. And the screeching? More annoying than Trumps coif.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

44 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Any examples of a "well articulated and tough rebuttal" you would care to share?

Too many which bamboozled Baier into submission to a mere "Yes Maám". You missed a masterful display of well articulated response to a hard question that would have crumble Trump. Very Presidential too. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Eric Loh said:

Too many which bamboozled Baier into submission to a mere "Yes Maám". You missed a masterful display of well articulated response to a hard question that would have crumble Trump. Very Presidential too. 

ROFLOL - unbelievable.

Just now, Yagoda said:

Yeah she sounds even stupider than I thought. And the screeching? More annoying than Trumps coif.

Oh, really, so now it's her voice that is the problem.....:unsure:

But to be fair, that is bang-on for a Trump red-ball cap supporter.......:clap2:

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

In other words, no.

Baier is polite and respectful, even when he is doing a tough interview. It is his style. He called the VP "Ma'am" for that reason. He respects both VP Harris and the office she represents. If he interviewed Biden, he would call him "sir" or "Mr. President".  

Is that simple courtesy hard to comprehend? 

• Love It 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

Oh, really, so now it's her voice that is the problem.....:unsure:

But to be fair, that is bang-on for a Trump red-ball cap supporter.......:clap2:

Yep, her voice is the problem LOL.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Hanaguma said:

In other words, no.

Baier is polite and respectful, even when he is doing a tough interview. It is his style. He called the VP "Ma'am" for that reason. He respects both VP Harris and the office she represents. If he interviewed Biden, he would call him "sir" or "Mr. President".  

Is that simple courtesy hard to comprehend? 

Well, polite and respectful would mean not interrupting repeatedly. I'm not necessarily saying he shouldn't have interrupted, but your notion of what is polite and respectful is truly bizarre.

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

@Eric Loh I must apologise. I thought your previous posts were sincere. Sorry I'm a bit slow off the mark today. This is brilliant. Subtle, sarcastic humour. Fantastic. I once again apologise for missing your natural comedic talents. Well done.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Yep, her voice is the problem LOL.

I not entirely sure about that. I'd have to go back and listen to all her made up accents to make my mind up. Her maniac cackle is good but she didn't do that today. Bit of a miss there IMO. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

I not entirely sure about that. I'd have to go back and listen to all her made up accents to make my mind up. Her maniac cackle is good but she didn't do that today. Bit of a miss there IMO. 

So now it's all about the ladies voice, how about Trumps daily lying, that has been pointed out daily........🤭

Doesn't fit your agenda......🤪

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

44 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

Obviously, Kamala doesn't like answering questions honestly, though more likely out of respect and courtesy than anything else.

Bret Baier:

Half of this country is now supporting this person who could be the 47th president of the United States. Why is that happening? ............  Are they misguided the 50%, are they stupid, what...what is it?

Kamala Harris:

Oh God, I would never say that.....

Though to be honest she should have answered yes by the likes of Murdoch and yes, quiet a few of them are.

45 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

Obviously, Kamala doesn't like answering questions honestly, though more likely out of respect and courtesy than anything else.

Bret Baier:

Half of this country is now supporting this person who could be the 47th president of the United States. Why is that happening? ............  Are they misguided the 50%, are they stupid, what...what is it?

Kamala Harris:

Oh God, I would never say that.....

Though to be honest she should have answered yes by the likes of Murdoch and yes, quiet a few of them are.

This is the same person who called all 18-24 year olds stupid, did she forget about that?

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Here is more assessment - and this from a Democrat supporter.

It was a disaster 'hail mary' that failed - only done because she is dying in the polls.

"I'm baffled by the lack of preparation ...." "Democrats blew the reality on the border in the last three plus years but they don't know how to respond to it ...." "I would argue that she actually moved the needle backwards" Everyone should watch this. Thank you @TroubleandGrumpy

• Thanks 1

Just now, Eric Loh said:

Geraldo is the resident 'Democrat' on the Fox network and has been a Dems supporter for many years.  That he thinks it was a disaster speaks volumes.

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, flexomike said:

She just doesn't know how to answer a question, and you defend her, Trump this and Trump, she made a fool of herself.

I actually think she just doesn't have the intellectual capability to think critically on her feet. She could be the leader of the free world. Chairman Xi must be licking his lips.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Geraldo is the resident 'Democrat' on the Fox network and has been a Dems supporter for many years.  That he thinks it was a disaster speaks volumes.

Geraldo is the kind of "resident Democrat" Fox News typically features. One who is very critical of the party he's alleged to be a supporter of. Like Pat Caddell.