Kamala Harris Defends Policy Stance in Heated Fox News Interview

Social Media

5 hours ago, dinsdale said:

Think what you will about Bill O'Reilly but this this is pretty good and bi-partisan. I think his closing statement would be the opinion come to by many Kamalacurious folks that watched this interview.

Bill is wrong when he says that Fox News hates Kamala (like CNN, ABC, MSNBC etc. hate Trump). Fox News does not hate Kamala - they criticise her and expose her incompetency's, and that of Dems overall.

Bill was 100% when he said she refused to answer questions about Open Border, Inflation, Biden's Mental State (and her lying about it),  The Afghanistan Disaster, etc etc.  All she did was refuse to answer questions and attack Trump - which is what the Dems do and have done since 2016. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Bill is wrong when he says that Fox News hates Kamala (like CNN, ABC, MSNBC etc. hate Trump). Fox News does not hate Kamala - they criticise her and expose her incompetency's, and that of Dems overall.

Bill was 100% when he said she refused to answer questions about Open Border, Inflation, Biden's Mental State (and her lying about it),  The Afghanistan Disaster, etc etc.  All she did was refuse to answer questions and attack Trump - which is what the Dems do and have done since 2016. 

And Trump hasn't done the same..........?   🤭

Now, cats and dogs on the menu was something he read............😂

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

19 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Too many which bamboozled Baier into submission to a mere "Yes Maám". You missed a masterful display of well articulated response to a hard question that would have crumble Trump. Very Presidential too. 

Yeah, it’s always the same with the left when asked for an example.

Always too many to come up with one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, mdr224 said:

The explanation is that trump thinks hes winning so no need to pander anymore. Everyone knows his policies already

Notice how that same 'logic' is missing when it comes to Kamala hiding in her basement like Biden did. Never heard a Dem supporter demand Kamala attend more events or interviews, but Trump takes a break and they think he is dying and hiding it.

They recall that disaster when Clinton collapsed and they denied anything was wrong - when the best approach would have been to immediately admit she took a turn and it was because she was doing to much. I note the MSM is once again attacking Trump's health as an issue - but I also remember they poo-pooed any suggestion Biden was not fit for Office for years.

Trump will take a break (he is 78) and come back better than ever for the last week IMO - he aint 69/70 anymore and fit enough to do all that traveling, the long hours, and long rallies - he needed to slow down and match Kamala's pace 😁     

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, placeholder said:

Well, polite and respectful would mean not interrupting repeatedly. I'm not necessarily saying he shouldn't have interrupted, but your notion of what is polite and respectful is truly bizarre.

You mean he should have let  her go on and on indefinitely without answering the question? 

Did the mean man hurt poor the poor little woman? 

She was treated much better than anyone on the left ever treated Trump. 

• Agree 1

Well, polite and respectful would mean not interrupting repeatedly. I'm not necessarily saying he shouldn't have interrupted, but your notion of what is polite and respectful is truly bizarre.

Poor Kamala

Edited by mogandave
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, transam said:

"When someone is as obsessed with Trump"..................😆

Have you not read your heroes continuous spiel on Harris...........😆

Honestly, when ever I read your stuff, I feel like pulling the PC apart to de-dust it, more entertaining..........:saai:

That reminds me - I gotta clean up the second laptop this weekend - the CPU is getting hot (probably dust) - thanks for the reminder.

• Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Looking forward to you have a new Avatar after Nov5 - or will you renege?

Absolutly. I was wondering about making a poll for the avatar choice of last 2020 results

That bet was with @Cryindick. I of course will include the gorry details of him wealching that bet 

• Love It 2

25 minutes ago, transam said:

And Trump hasn't done the same..........?   🤭

Now, cats and dogs on the menu was something he read............😂

Yes - but he does answer some questions - like all politicians. It would be unfair to say that Harris handled the 'antagonism' from Fox - she deflected and denied and 'Trumped'. 

Yes - you guys got Trump on that one - should have shut up about it. It was that viral song meme that did it. But small fish in the big games and scheme of things - like Illegal Immigration, Inflation, Price of Gas, Crime, Biden, Afghanistan, Climate Change Disaster (policy taxes/costs) etc etc etc. 

4 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Absolutly. I was wondering about making a poll for the avatar choice of last 2020 results

That bet was with @Cryindick. I of course will include the gorry details of him wealching that bet 

Fair enough too - either way it goes, I will be with you on doing that.

A man keeps his word and does not renege on a deal. 

Just now, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Fair enough too - either way it goes, I will be with you on doing that.

A man keeps his word and does not renege on a deal. 

6 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Have you decided what my Avatar will be if Harris wins?

I think you taking mine for a year is still good. 

• Haha 1

I guess a polite and respectful person would turn up at an arranged and time not 15 minutes late with the purpose of shortening the interview time. What's your notion of what is polite and respectful? Is this the action of a polite and respectful person? The last question is a yes no question so you can answer this with a single word. My answer is NO.

Edited by dinsdale
  • Love It 1
  • Agree 1

21 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Notice how that same 'logic' is missing when it comes to Kamala hiding in her basement like Biden did. Never heard a Dem supporter demand Kamala attend more events or interviews, but Trump takes a break and they think he is dying and hiding it.

They recall that disaster when Clinton collapsed and they denied anything was wrong - when the best approach would have been to immediately admit she took a turn and it was because she was doing to much. I note the MSM is once again attacking Trump's health as an issue - but I also remember they poo-pooed any suggestion Biden was not fit for Office for years.

Trump will take a break (he is 78) and come back better than ever for the last week IMO - he aint 69/70 anymore and fit enough to do all that traveling, the long hours, and long rallies - he needed to slow down and match Kamala's pace 😁     

first time we agree as that amount of stamina

Geraldo is the kind of "resident Democrat" Fox News typically features. One who is very critical of the party he's alleged to be a supporter of. Like Pat Caddell.

He is more of a 'balanced' Democrat these days. Since Obama he has very much become more willing to criticise the Dems because their policy and direction is very different. But before that he would 'die on a hill' for the Dems - times have certainly changed.  IMO he is like Bill Maher and Elon Musk - and so many other 'moderate' liberals. They see that the Dems have gone far too far left - they have been 'taken over' but that radical feminist, and academic, and disgruntled minorities, which was previously their 'core' but was not their main focus - they were more their 'useful idiots' - now they run the Party and introduce their policies.  Opening the Border? Remove National Boundaries? Reduce the Border Patrol and take away their powers?   Crashing the Oil and Gas industries in the name of 'climate change' and causing huge industry cost increases and therefore prices to rise dramatically???   What were they thunking - and I do mean thunking.    

3 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

1. She discussed. Didn't actually detail. 

2. I was wrong. She mentioned Trump 24 times. Check the transcript.

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/kamala-harris-interview-on-fox-news

3. 21:30 mark in the interview. Baier asks about Biden. Harris deflects by saying that Biden is not on the ballot, then deflects again to Trump. Never answers about Biden's mental decline.

4. At 16:00 minutes Baier asks about "turning the page". Harris goes straight to "turn the page from Donald Trump's rhetoric". Baier says she has been in office nearly 4 years, she again deflects to Trump.

5. Twenty four times.

6. First question was "how many illegals have crossed?" She never gave a number, never answered. She deflects to the usual pablum of "we have a broken immigration system....." and ignores the follow up about why her administration immediately reversed all of Trump's executive orders on border security. 

Anything else?

Excellent closing summary - the case is hereby closed.

Judge Grumpy declares Loslobo guilty of Harris delusions and a Trump hating bias.

The sentence is ----- 4 years with Trump as POTUS (and House and Senate GOP Majority). 

Edited by TroubleandGrumpy
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Excellent closing summary - the case is hereby closed.

Judge Grumpy declares Loslobo guilty of Harris delusions and a Trump hating bias.

The sentence is ----- 4 years with Trump as POTUS (and House and Senate GOP Majority). 

• Haha 1