If Trump is re-elected what does it say about the I.Q of the average American?

advancebooking

3 minutes ago, thecyclist said:

That's exactly the problem with the US of A, even a lot of the university educated are total idiots. 

Exactly. And none of them can say why they support Harris, or even admit if what they want or believe aligns with what I want or believe. 

All they can do is make silly comments. Present company excluded, of course.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

Not so much a matter of IQ in my opinion. It's more that the Trump voters have not evolved since hight school.

And the Harris supporters have continued to devolve. 

So much substance from the high IQ left in these threads.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Harris will not start any wars.

Unfortunately, I wouldn't bet on that.

She wants to be seen as the tough guy. 

And obviously any wars and weapon exports are good for the military industrial complex in America - and they help with huge donations to politicians. 

4 minutes ago, zombie nights said:

What does it say about the IQ of Yanks if Trump is re-elected?

It says a lot.

On a par with the Brits who voted for Brexit.

Possibly a little harsh on the Yanks there........555

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It is not a four year old lie. He repeats the same lie all over again. And there are many other lies which he repeats all over again. And then there are all the lies which he just makes up when he feels like it.

He believes it. 

What other lies? 

13 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Would you do business with someone who constantly lies? I wouldn't.

And of course I don't trust a politician who obviously lies all the time. Whatever he promises, it's a promise from a liar. 

It depends on what they lie about, you?

If i have a great IT guy that brags (falsely ) about how great all his investments are doing, yes, I would continue to do business with him. 

What is someone lied on their visa application, would you still do business with the? 

Harris lies all the time, and I hate her policies. 

This thread will be like throwing a dozen cats among a flock of pigeons. I call the 80 million supporters of the Democrat-Marxists "The Brainwashed Stupids" because they believe everything Morning Joe, The View people (I say people because the Dems don't know what a woman is), and the anchors of CNN, ABC, MSNBC say. Comrade Kamala lies again and again and the Stupids think, "Derrrr ... yeah they're rite ... y duz ma bwain hert wen I fink ... derrr!" They support the trafficking and enslavement of women & children; open borders; rampant crime & gang takeovers; price controls-inflation; higher taxes & cost of living; increased fentanyl; inevitable WW3 by having a weak leader; sex changes of children without parental permission; etc. Low IQ is the least of their problems. "Derrrrrr .... "

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, advancebooking said:

Please let the forum know who you will be voting for. thanks

Why? Really, the dumbest are those who argue for "their" side, and against those who disagree. Smart people keep their politics to themselves. 

On 10/17/2024 at 12:30 PM, advancebooking said:

My answer to my question: Low I.Q. 

Your answer: Leave it below....

That means that the so called deplorables ain't that stupid altogether.

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Unfortunately, I wouldn't bet on that.

She wants to be seen as the tough guy. 

And obviously any wars and weapon exports are good for the military industrial complex in America - and they help with huge donations to politicians. 

Well look on the bright side there will be more guns for the locals as its there right to arm themselves with Assault rifles.

39 minutes ago, sabai-dee-man said:

Why? Really, the dumbest are those who argue for "their" side, and against those who disagree. Smart people keep their politics to themselves. 

"Smart people keep their politics to themselves."  Funny.  Then what's the point of a discussion forum?  But hey, just try to express your "objective" opinion about the upcoming Presidential election without saying who your support.  Because it will be obvious where you stand.