If Trump is re-elected what does it say about the I.Q of the average American?

advancebooking

4 minutes ago, riclag said:

Doesnt she sound like those extreme left judges during questioning at congressional committee hearings ?

“When Baier pressed her on whether she would advocate for taxpayer funding for transgender surgeries, she said, “I would follow the law.” She added that the Trump ads are an effort to “try to create a sense of fear in the voters.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4937802-kamala-harris-bret-baier-interview-takeaways/

She never answers a question that she is asked. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

That he is anti-progressive is what makes him attractive to people that do not want their communities overrun with illegal aliens that benefit the rich at the expense of the poor. 

Oh dear. One day you and your like might grow enough spine to rail against those who benefit from them.

Nah. Thought not.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, BusyB said:

Oh dear. One day you and your like might grow enough spine to rail against those who benefit from them.

Nah. Thought not.

Oh dear indeed. 

That all you have? 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, mdr224 said:

The choice this time is very simple. I am an independent voter and I think other independents see the better choice. When trump is the winner feel free to think the world is <deleted>, but the time period when he was president was relatively good compared to now

“Time period”

Not for the progressives , from the time he came down that Golden Escalator at Trump Tower to announce his candidacy ,way back in 2015,they acted deranged .

49 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

It's not Trump supporters are stupid, it's that they do not like leftist policies. 

And to the people that like Trump's policies, and don't like hate Harris's policies, "orange man bad" is just not a convincing argument. 

Eight pages and still no good reason to vote for Harris. 

Its about IQ not voting for Harris. You don't seem to understand.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

53 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Well, you have to look at the substance, not the dust jacket.

Trump seems a bona fide right wing nationalist, and nationalists are always conservative.

Of course Trump is conservative, he wants to conserve the non-hispanic, non-black make up of the US with his anti-immigration policy, he wants to save US industry with tariffs, abortion moderation, how is he NOT conservative?

So racism, women suppression and destructive economic ideas are conservative.   Right, now I understand why I not a conservative. Thanks for explaining.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Cameroni said:

how is Trump not a conversative?

3 time married.

Convicted criminal.

Lots of bankrupt companies.

His party lifestyle - when he was still able to do that.

There are many things about his which normal conservatives will despise. 

3 hours ago, renaissanc said:

This thread will be like throwing a dozen cats among a flock of pigeons. I call the 80 million supporters of the Democrat-Marxists "The Brainwashed Stupids" because they believe everything Morning Joe, The View people (I say people because the Dems don't know what a woman is), and the anchors of CNN, ABC, MSNBC say. Comrade Kamala lies again and again and the Stupids think, "Derrrr ... yeah they're rite ... y duz ma bwain hert wen I fink ... derrr!" They support the trafficking and enslavement of women & children; open borders; rampant crime & gang takeovers; price controls-inflation; higher taxes & cost of living; increased fentanyl; inevitable WW3 by having a weak leader; sex changes of children without parental permission; etc. Low IQ is the least of their problems. "Derrrrrr .... "

Pin this up , attach it to the donkey party’s butt!

Proclamation  receipts!

6 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

3 time married.

Convicted criminal.

Lots of bankrupt companies.

His party lifestyle - when he was still able to do that.

There are many things about his which normal conservatives will despise. 

But for most conservatives/classical liberals/non-leftists, the alternative is worse. 

I'm not a Trump fan, but I hate leftist policies, so I have no choice. 

If I had a brain tumor, and I had a choice between a brain surgeon that was an a-hole, and Podiatrist that was a great person, sorry, but I'm going with the a-hole. And I do not see Harris as a great person. She is a liar, and she did not get where she is because she is a great statesman. 

And make no mistake, the left would destroy any non-leftist that runs. If Ron DeSantis was running, he'd be Hitler and democracy would still be on the ballot. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

And make no mistake, the left would destroy any non-leftist that runs. If Ron DeSantis was running, he'd be Hitler and democracy would still be on the ballot. 

Obviously, I am not a spokesperson for the left. Personally, I think DeSantis would be much better than Trump.

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Obviously, I am not a spokesperson for the left. Personally, I think DeSantis would be much better than Trump.

I think DeSantis would be much better than Trump as well, but I do not have that choice.

And in all honesty, I'm pretty sure DeSantis would have been crushed. 

Again, if you want open borders, higher taxes, more DEI, less accountability and more redistribution, vote for Harris. 

If you don't, vote for Trump. 

And it is worth noting, that Trump did not become the devil incarnate until after he won the election. Before that, he was a well-liked guy, and he was more popular with the left than the right. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Posts with derogatory nicknames, intentional misspellings or personal remarks will be removed. Spell names correctly for all sides of the debate.

Some posts contravening our Forum Rules have been removed:

• Be polite and respectful to other users.
  • Avoid flaming, trolling, or stalking other members.

5 hours ago, renaissanc said:

This thread will be like throwing a dozen cats among a flock of pigeons. I call the 80 million supporters of the Democrat-Marxists "The Brainwashed Stupids" because they believe everything Morning Joe, The View people (I say people because the Dems don't know what a woman is), and the anchors of CNN, ABC, MSNBC say. Comrade Kamala lies again and again and the Stupids think, "Derrrr ... yeah they're rite ... y duz ma bwain hert wen I fink ... derrr!" They support the trafficking and enslavement of women & children; open borders; rampant crime & gang takeovers; price controls-inflation; higher taxes & cost of living; increased fentanyl; inevitable WW3 by having a weak leader; sex changes of children without parental permission; etc. Low IQ is the least of their problems. "Derrrrrr .... "

Gag! A MAGA fan calling others "brainwashed"! 😀

Edited by candide

10 minutes ago, candide said:

Gag! A MAGA fan calling others "brainwashed"! 😀

Prior to the debate debacle, even the left considered Harris a buffoon that was made VP because she was a black woman. Now she is the second coming.

Prior to the debate debacle, Biden was sharp as a tack and running rings around the staff. Now he's a tottering old fool that the late-night shows joke about. 

Baaaaaaaaa