Heinz (or any) tinned soup

saintdomingo

Much better and healthier to buy a soup maker from Tefal or another company. Just add vegetables, spices and a teaspoon of olive oil or cream, press start and the machine will prepare excellent soups automatically. Best purchase I have ever made in addition to my airfryer.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, msbkk said:

Much better and healthier to buy a soup maker from Tefal or another company. Just add vegetables, spices and a teaspoon of olive oil or cream, press start and the machine will prepare excellent soups automatically. Best purchase I have ever made in addition to my airfryer.

Good idea, I did have a none too successful attempt with the blender and not bothered since.

22 hours ago, DaveBart said:

Food variety on Lazada, good service and fast delivery 

But no shredless marmalade. Besides with Food Variety on Lazada it is mostly filled with confectionary rather than actual food. Have a look.

Just now, NoshowJones said:

But no shredless marmalade. Besides with Food Variety on Lazada it is mostly filled with confectionary rather than actual food. Have a look.

I get my Marmite on it...........😋

There are quite a few stores on Lazada selling some of those foods we miss from home.

These are a few of them, but there are probably more.

Villa Market, Villa Market Fresh, Tops Supermarket, Food Variety, BrtiShop, Siamburi.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Just had a food delivery from Lazada.........mature Cheddar, Stilton, Branston beans, Lurpak butter, Baxter's and Heinz soups, soda bread.

Tad expensive, but worth it if I want UK food.

I am sure that you understand that the expat shops that do delivery will be cheaper than buying via Lazada.

I am not knocking Lazada at all - I buy loads from them, but not staples like your order.

42 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

Is Marmite not like Shredless Marmalade by not actually being food.

It is a good source of the B vitamins that I have on toast, same as you like Marmalade on toast for what ever is in it...:licklips:

• Thumbs Up 1

45 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

Is Marmite not like Shredless Marmalade by not actually being food.

I wouldn't class marmalade with shreds as food. But it's nice on toast.

Shredless is like 0% beer, or shagging with a Johnny on.

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

I am sure that you understand that the expat shops that do delivery will be cheaper than buying via Lazada.

I am not knocking Lazada at all - I buy loads from them, but not staples like your order.

I would guess so, but a seven hour drive from BKK or Pattaya might put them of delivering.......555

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

I would guess so, but a seven hour drive from BKK or Pattaya might put them of delivering.......555

They will deliver anywhere :smile:  A friend has a Siamsburi's delivery sent up to Khon Kaen.