Foreign Election Interference in the US 2024 Election!

Hanaguma

3 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

What a hysterical response to your hypocrisy being exposed again. Scratch a leftist expose a hypocrite

Scratch a Scouse, expose a bin dipper.

PS. Hysteria seems to be yet another big word you have a problem with. I could post a link to its correct definition but I have faith in your evolving internet search capabilities.

You can do it, buddy!

1 minute ago, Inderpland said:

Scratch a Scouse, expose a bin dipper.

PS. Hysteria seems to be yet another big word you have a problem with. I could post a link to its correct definition but I have faith in your evolving internet search capabilities.

You can do it, buddy!

I thought they were called Scousers? I still have cash and my passport here in Bangkok but you're still hiding in mommy's basement

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Inderpland said:

No, I never did. You, however, claim she was convicted. That is a lie. In fact, your MAGA pants are on fire.

Jury finds Trump liable for sexual abuse

DNC, Clinton campaign agree to Steele dossier funding fine | AP News

So you now admit that Trump was never convicted of sexual abuse, much less rape likec you have been falsely claiming, 

Thank for coming clean, Feel better now? 

3 hours ago, Dan O said:

Not sure what you consider an insurrection then if invading the Capitol with the express purpose of taking hostages and preventing the confirmation of the presidential appointment is not a insurrection. You may want to talk with the Proud Boys or Oath Keepers about your position as they may believe it. You can call it whatever you want and it won't change a thing that happened and won't save the orange idiot for his role in insighting it

What I call it does not make any difference, no was charged with it.

If the State thought anyone was guilty of it, that's what they would have been charged with. 

Like all leftists, you IQ is likely much too high to comprehend anything as simple as that. 

2 hours ago, Inderpland said:

What an infantile attempt at diversion. Trump was found guilty by juries in courts of law. Deal with it.

Back to the bookkeeping charges I see...

And it was one jury in one court of law that found him guilty. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

DNC, Clinton campaign agree to Steele dossier funding fine | AP News

So you now admit that Trump was never convicted of sexual abuse, much less rape likec you have been falsely claiming, 

Thank for coming clean, Feel better now? 

Paying a fine isn't the same as being convicted. Thank you for owning up to your constant lying on this subject.

A jury found Trump liable for sexual abuse. Thank you for bringing this up again, it can't be stated often enough that the slime that's running for president is a sexual abuser and self-proclaimed p**** grabber. Absolute filth.

Again, thanks for helping to keep this fresh in everyone's mind - well done, pal!:thumbsup:

20 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Back to the bookkeeping charges I see...

And it was one jury in one court of law that found him guilty. 

One found him guilty of felony crimes, another found him liable for sexual abuse. I'll just continue to thank you for teeing this up for me so I can keep reminding everyone of the mind-blowing unsuitability of candidate Trump, the worst candidate in history.

17 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Paying a fine isn't the same as being convicted. Thank you for owning up to your constant lying on this subject.

A jury found Trump liable for sexual abuse. Thank you for bringing this up again, it can't be stated often enough that the slime that's running for president is a sexual abuser and self-proclaimed p**** grabber. Absolute filth.

Again, thanks for helping to keep this fresh in everyone's mind - well done, pal!:thumbsup:

Liar02.png.bca3e5feab08c65726fc44ecf8b8c154.png

13 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

One found him guilty of felony crimes, another found him liable for sexual abuse. I'll just continue to thank you for teeing this up for me so I can keep reminding everyone of the mind-blowing unsuitability of candidate Trump, the worst candidate in history.

That's what I said, only one jury found him guilty. 

Thanks for admitting you were wrong, and I was right. It speaks to your credibility. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

You're right. Hillary pled guilty and paid the fine, so yes, she was convicted, 

You are deluded.

There are no guilty pleas in civil cases.

The Hillary case was a minor campaign finance violation.

4 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Thanks for admitting you were wrong, and I was right. It speaks to your credibility. 

One jury found Trump guilty of felonies, another found Trump liable for sexual assault.

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

One jury found Trump guilty of felonies, another found Trump liable for sexual assault.

• Like 1

Thirty years ago, Trump, a tall, rich, arguably (at the time) handsome celebrity playboy sexually assaults an older woman in a department store dressing room in the middle of the afternoon, and no one notices. 

This happens in the exact same store, and in the exact same way as a sexual assault depicted in an episode of "Law and Order". 

Sure Jan

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Yagoda said:

I know. It's not like doing good by leaving the borders wide open and opposing voter ID so you can cheat and fraud all you want. That's the way it's supposed to be done, right?

Spreading tired, discredited tropes again? Do you follow the so-called great replacement theory  also?

Persons without US citizenship  do not vote in US elections any significant number

There was no voter fraud.  He won in 2016 He lost in 2020. 

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

What I call it does not make any difference, no was charged with it.

If the State thought anyone was guilty of it, that's what they would have been charged with. 

Like all leftists, you IQ is likely much too high to comprehend anything as simple as that. 

Your talking trash and deflecting, trying to make excuses to discount what happened to justify in your feeble thinking that Trump is a good choice and has done nothing wrong. The state as you call it is not done yet with the people that conducted the incident nor are they done with Trump.  Time will judge him for his actions and maybe you too

1 hour ago, Inderpland said:

Why is sexual assault and rape not considered a big deal when Republicans push a candidate?

kava.jpeg

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/trump-kavanaugh-white-house-cheat-confirmation-sham-1235129234/

Trump White House ‘Chose to Cheat’ to Get Kavanaugh Confirmed

Edited by Captain Monday
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dan O said:

Your talking trash and deflecting, trying to make excuses to discount what happened to justify in your feeble thinking that Trump is a good choice and has done nothing wrong. The state as you call it is not done yet with the people that conducted the incident nor are they done with Trump.  Time will judge him for his actions and maybe you too

I am not talking trash, nor am I defecting.

So, after almost four years you still think, the State is going to find someone to charge with and convict of insurrection? 

Have you not notices that even CNBC now calls it a riot and not an insurrection? 

I bet you still believe the silly Russian Collusion hoax too, don't you? 

• Like 1

If this a true story, I am against it and don't see how it would be helpful.

Of course many US citizens have foreign accents so I think people being approached would usually assume they're citizens.

If it is illegal, there should be prosecutions.

But I'm not convinced that it's illegal.

For example, it is legal for non citizens to protest in the US, so why wouldn't canvassing also be legal?

Edited by Jingthing

8 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Because they know Democrats are lying....

I get it now

• Dr Chirstine Blasey Ford was lying because Kavanaugh is a Republican political operative masquerading as a Judge.
  •  Juanita Broaderick wasnt lying because Bill Clington is a Demorat. 

Another thing to consider about this and again I don't know the law.

It's not the same thing for private foreign citizen to do something in the U.S. vs. the actual government of a foreign nation.

That might be very relevant in figuring out the legality or not.

26 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I am not talking trash, nor am I defecting.

So, after almost four years you still think, the State is going to find someone to charge with and convict of insurrection? 

Have you not notices that even CNBC now calls it a riot and not an insurrection? 

I bet you still believe the silly Russian Collusion hoax too, don't you? 

Your arguments don't hold up and your twisting word salad won't change what happened at the Capital no matter how hard you try. Stop posting moronic comments trying to cover yourself. Im done with you and your time on this is up. You have a great life and get in line with the other sheep

52 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

If it is illegal, there should be prosecutions.

But I'm not convinced that it's illegal.

For example, it is legal for non citizens to protest in the US, so why wouldn't canvassing also be legal?

You'd be okay if Putin sent a few planeloads of Russkies to canvass in the USA?

• Like 1

Just now, impulse said:

You'd be okay if Putin sent a few planeloads of Russkies to canvass in the USA?

I said I was against this so that's a silly question.

I don't know the legality details.  Do you?

I would say if sent by any foreign government, most likely illegal.

But again not sure if coming as just non citizens. 

10 hours ago, Steven55 said:

Trump said on Jan 6, 2021: "Walk to the Capitol, fight like hell, I will walk with you".
Next, Trump went home , the crowd walked to the Capitol without coward Trump and 5 people died. Which makes Trump liable for third-degree man-slaughter??? (He was asked by his staff in the White House to tell the crowd to stop it, but he didn't do a thing for one hour... Not empathy, no integrity, just selfishness and showing to be completely incompetent.)

I decided to stay out of this thread because most of what has been said is pure nonsense but I can’t let this one go.

Two people died on Jan 6th. Ashlie Babit was shot by a Michael Bird who was under no threat whatsoever. She had at least four riot police behind her and was no threat whatsoever.
Roseanne Boyland was beaten to death by the police at the entrance to the tunnel.

If you take a look at the latest CCTV from Jan 6th you can see it for yourself.

• Haha 1