Foreign Election Interference in the US 2024 Election!

Hanaguma

The frothing at the mouth as November 5 approaches is reaching a crescendo.

Putin has skin in the game, so does Zelensky and NATO. Hardly surprising influence would be brought to bear on both sides.

I am disappointed in the media, and its sane-washing of Trump comments. Every bizarre utterance seems to get a free pass, because, well, it's Trump.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

What difference does it make how many were involved in the planning?

4, 8, 10?

You tell me the difference.

Quite a lot.  It is the difference between a fringe group of idiots and a larger and deeper plot.  So please answer if you can- how many sedition charges, and how many who carried guns to the riot? 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

You keep trying to whitewash January 6, but about 1,000 of these insurrectionists have been sent to jail.

You lie. Plese post a link that shows that about 1,000 people have been imprisoned for insurrection. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump waited 3 hours+ before he told them to go home, and that was only after Pence called out the National Guard.

Can you explain why Trump waited so long?

Can you explain why Trump would allow Pence to call out the National Guard if th riot was planned by him? 

You're such a phony. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

A bunch of Proud Boys and Oath Keepers were convicted of sedition and related crimes.

How many is a bunch, two? 

Some people brought guns to the Capitol.

So the plan was to secure the Capitol, kill Pense, overturn the election, overthrow the United States Government, and then go back to their car to get their gun.

Sure Jan, sure, 

They found one gun in one car, yes? 

Almost 1,000 have been convicted as a result of the attempt to stop the vote certification. Your posts are getting crazier.

You crack me up.  

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Lacessit said:

The frothing at the mouth as November 5 approaches is reaching a crescendo.

Putin has skin in the game, so does Zelensky and NATO. Hardly surprising influence would be brought to bear on both sides.

I am disappointed in the media, and its sane-washing of Trump comments. Every bizarre utterance seems to get a free pass, because, well, it's Trump.

Yeah, it was nice to see Zelenskyy campaigning for Harris in Pennsylvania. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

How many is a bunch, two? 

So the plan was to secure the Capitol, kill Pense, overturn the election, overthrow the United States Government, and then go back to their car to get their gun.

Sure Jan, sure, 

They found one gun in one car, yes? 

You crack me up.  

The Capitol was violently attacked by a mob.

Your defense of that mob is un-American.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Can you explain why Trump would allow Pence to call out the National Guard if th riot was planned by him? 

You're such a phony. 

Trump didn't.

Pence called the National Guard because Trump wouldn't do it.

• Like 1

On 10/18/2024 at 6:45 PM, Inderpland said:

Lots of holes in that article. Almost too weird to be true.

But if correct I believe this would be a mistake by the Dems. Would almost certainly work against them, not for them. 

Practically a tradition. UK Labour support for the Dems at election time has been ongoing for many election cycles. Given they canvass in the US this matter must have been known to the Republicans. Indicates this time round they're getting nervous enough to raise the matter.

Foreign nationals are permitted to serve as campaign volunteers as long as they are not compensated, according to FEC rules.

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cdjej417009o

It would be really interesting to know how much foreign support trump receives - I bet it wouldn't be peanuts given we already know of trump's demands for a billion dollar donations from the US oil industry.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You lie. Plese post a link that shows that about 1,000 people have been imprisoned for insurrection. 

You lie. He never said the insurrectionists were imprisoned for insurrection. 

Edited by Inderpland
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Quite a lot.  It is the difference between a fringe group of idiots and a larger and deeper plot.  So please answer if you can- how many sedition charges, and how many who carried guns to the riot? 

I am sorry if you have forgotten about the January 6 insurrection.

Perhaps you can read a book to get up to speed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

The Capitol was violently attacked by a mob.

Your defense of that mob is un-American.

So, as usual, you're not able to support any of your false claims, you made it all up. 

Now, you have made another false claim saying I am defending the January 6th rioters. I am not, I am only pointing out that it was not an insurrection. They were rioters, and should be punished as such. 

If I said Tim Walz was arrested for attempted murder and plead guilty, would you not call me a liar? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So, as usual, you're not able to support any of your false claims, you made it all up. 

Now, you have made another false claim saying I am defending the January 6th rioters. I am not, I am only pointing out that it was not an insurrection. They were rioters, and should be punished as such. 

If I said Tim Walz was arrested for attempted murder and plead guilty, would you not call me a liar? 

You can't stop trolling over the January 6 insurrection. I guess it made a big impact on you psychologically.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Yellowtail said:

You keep lying to make the January 6 riot more that it was.

Again, please post a link that shows that about 1,000 people have been imprisoned for insurrection. 

You can't, because it is not true. 

You are not an honest broker. 

There's a January 6 trial coming up next year. You can go work for Trump's legal team.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Speaking for myself, I would not call you a liar if it were true. You see, that's the big difference between the MAGA crow and those who deal in truth and facts.

The shameful Jan 6 insurrection checks all the boxes for the definition of an insurrection (as I have posted earlier).

It walked like a duck, it quacked like a duck, it most definitively was a duck. They were insurrectionists, egged on by the chief insurrectionist, the person who betrayed his oath of defending the Constitution, the traitor-in-chief.

Edited by Inderpland
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Speaking for myself, I would not call you a liar if it were true. You see, that's the big difference between the MAGA crow and those who deal in truth and facts.

The shameful Jan 6 insurrection checks all the boxes for the definition of an insurrection (as I have posted earlier).

It walked like a duck, it quacked like a duck, it most definitively was a duck. They were insurrectionists, egged on by the chief insurrectionist, the person who betrayed his oath of defending the Constitution, the traitor-in-chief.

Tim Walz was a very drunk driver doing 90 in a 45. 

That's attempted murder. You can mince words and call it whatever you like, but that's what it is.

Tim Walz was arrested and convicted for attempted murder. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

Starmer dismisses Trump claim of Labour interference in US election

He added: “I spent time in New York with President Trump, had dinner with him, and my purpose in doing that was to make sure that between the two of us we established a good relationship, which we did, and I was very grateful to him for making the time.”

Starmer dismisses Trump claim of Labour interference in US election

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

That's attempted murder. You can mince words and call it whatever you like, but that's what it is.

Keep digging, you are wasting your time....:coffee1:

• Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

The urge to troll is very strong in you today.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Riiiiight, but the shameful Jan 6th attack on the Capitol was not an insurrection. Gotcha! That makes complete sense. I'm sure it does......somewhere in some alternate universe.

• Thumbs Up 1