Thai man reverses amicable divorce after catching wife with another man

webfact

IMG_7002.png

A Thai man reversed an amicable divorce agreement with his wife after catching her with another man a day before signing the official divorce papers. Instead, he filed an adultery lawsuit against her and her lover.

The 21 year old Thai man shared in an interview on the news programme Hone Keasae that he discovered his wife’s affair about a month after they had separated. Although they had not yet signed official divorce papers, he found her with her lover in their former shared room in Chon Buri province.

The man explained that he and his wife were married for about a year but they were living separately because his work was based in Bangkok. Nevertheless, he visited his wife every Wednesday to spend time together.

Recently, he noticed a change in his wife’s behaviour. She rarely answered his calls and even blocked his contact, leaving him confused. He decided to discuss the situation with his ex-wife, which only made matters worse.

His wife caught him talking to his ex-wife online, which made her angry, and she demanded a divorce. The man insisted that his conversations with his ex were purely friendly, with no romantic feelings involved. However, the couple agreed to separate and scheduled to sign the official divorce papers on October 17.

Condom proof of affair

The man went on to explain that on October 16, the day before the scheduled signing, he went to their former shared room in Chonburi to collect his personal belongings. He arrived at around 11pm and found another man in the room.

He immediately recorded a video of the situation, which angered his wife, who then slapped him. This led to an argument with her lover. The lover claimed that he had not yet engaged in any sexual activity with the wife but the man was unconvinced.

The man told the media that he found a pack of two condoms, with one missing, which led him to believe that his wife already had sex with her lover.

According to the man, his wife insisted that the condoms did not belong to either of them. She also pointed out that the condoms expired, questioning who would use them in such a state.

The man expressed his anger, saying that his wife could not even wait a single day to finalise the divorce before bringing another man to the room. He decided not to proceed with the divorce and instead intends to take legal action against her and her lover for adultery.

The woman and her alleged lover have yet to come forward to share their side of the story.

by Petch Petpailin
Photo via Channel 7 and Hone Krasae

Source: The Thaiger 

-- 2024-10-18

news-footer-3.png

image.png

• Love It 1

33 minutes ago, webfact said:

The 21 year old Thai man

33 minutes ago, webfact said:

His wife caught him talking to his ex-wife

Crikey, 21-year-old has a wife and an ex wife, soon to be 2 ex wives 😂

Sounds like a few AN members here, many Thai marriages. 

I've only been married once, that was enough for me. 

I do have several spouses that I still support. I can't seem to shake them, probably my fault, I keep giving them money. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

3 hours ago, webfact said:

he found her with her lover in their former shared room in Chon Buri province

She should pay the price. Classless and disrespectful to bang someone in the former shared accomodation. Sue her for all she's worth.

Edited by Cameroni