Sick and tired

still kicking

29 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

Correct, I just watched a podcast from Mark Faber, it appears that neither Trump or Harris consider the US debt to be a problem, they know it is but there is nothing, from a political standpoint, that they can do. Who would vote for a party that says taxes have to be raised, social programs have to be reduced, pensions for government employees have to be reduced by 30%. Far better to just keep printing knowing that the BRICS hammer will smash the dollar in 3 to 5 years. Already Asian countries are storing massive amounts of gold and selling dollar debt because they know that it's unsustainable for the US to pay a trillion dollar interest on its debt per year, payments which require even more printing, this stops any effort to rejuvenate the failing infrastructure. I had to laugh when he described the two candidates as the dumb one and the communist without naming names. It doesn't matter who wins, the West is f***ed.

The West may be in decline and the 21st century may (eventually) prove to be the 'Asian century', but the chances of the Real, Ruble, Rupee, Yuan or Rand - or the 'Brics' - supplanting  the dollar as the world's reserve currency in 3 - 5 years is about as likely as Mikel Areta asking me if I fancy a game of football for Arsenal this evening. 

• Agree 2

42 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

Correct, I just watched a podcast from Mark Faber, it appears that neither Trump or Harris consider the US debt to be a problem, they know it is but there is nothing, from a political standpoint, that they can do. Who would vote for a party that says taxes have to be raised, social programs have to be reduced, pensions for government employees have to be reduced by 30%. Far better to just keep printing knowing that the BRICS hammer will smash the dollar in 3 to 5 years. Already Asian countries are storing massive amounts of gold and selling dollar debt because they know that it's unsustainable for the US to pay a trillion dollar interest on its debt per year, payments which require even more printing, this stops any effort to rejuvenate the failing infrastructure. I had to laugh when he described the two candidates as the dumb one and the communist without naming names. It doesn't matter who wins, the West is f***ed.

Nobody trusts gold from China. It's all fake tungsten filled bars. They're selling themselves fake gold.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, still kicking said:

I am getting sick and tired about all topics about the USA election. Every second topic on AN is about that. Why talk about a country who is bankrupt? Hate Trump hate Harries who cares? not every body lives in the US only 340 million out of 8 billion. Sorry about my American friends but I am getting pinched off. How many posts do we get about the coming Australian election ? None What about New Zealand or Italy India none, 

don't sweat it ..  only 17 more days until the election

then you can watch the total <removed> meltdown from the left when they lose big time .... starting at about 10pm Nov 5th

43 minutes ago, RayC said:

The West may be in decline and the 21st century may (eventually) prove to be the 'Asian century', but the chances of the Real, Ruble, Rupee, Yuan or Rand - or the 'Brics' - supplanting  the dollar as the world's reserve currency in 3 - 5 years is about as likely as Mikel Areta asking me if I fancy a game of football for Arsenal this evening. 

Brics already have a Brics pay card, circumventing SWIFT. Thailand has applied to join Brics, I dread to think what this will mean for our western currency exchange rates in a few years time.

14 hours ago, still kicking said:

I am getting sick and tired about all topics about the USA election. Every second topic on AN is about that. Why talk about a country who is bankrupt? Hate Trump hate Harries who cares? not every body lives in the US only 340 million out of 8 billion. Sorry about my American friends but I am getting pinched off. How many posts do we get about the coming Australian election ? None What about New Zealand or Italy India none, 

Agree and I am an American. My Absentee Ballot mailed. Up to the my fellow voting citizens. I am done.