Trump ahead in all battleground states - ALL OF THEM!

theblether

On 10/20/2024 at 11:31 AM, impulse said:

Maybe it's a conditioned response thing, like Pavlov ringing the bell.  I get a stiffy when I remember the way Nancy would start dancing when Donovan came on.  That hippie chick could dance.  (Her name was Nan, but I don't want anyone to think she was Thai.  Chicago girl)

Don't tell me! Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil
But everyone knew her as Nancy, right?

A bizarre poll has Kamala on +3 in New Mexico. Yes, she'll win that state but that's a diabolical poll performance. 

Oh, and a couple of October Surprise stories bubbling under. 

She's doomed, doomed, I say. 😆

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, theblether said:

A bizarre poll has Kamala on +3 in New Mexico. Yes, she'll win that state but that's a diabolical poll performance. 

Oh, and a couple of October Surprise stories bubbling under. 

She's doomed, doomed, I say. 😆

If you're right, American democracy is doomed, but they will be breaking out the champagne in Moscow.

8 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

I'm looking for the early voting data for Michigan, broken down by county, to see if the Democratic counties are generating lots of votes, as is happening in Pennsylvania.

The Michigan site is tough to negotiate, but I can see that some Blue counties, such as Oakland and Ottawa, show big turnout.

The Trumpers here who are predicting victory based on betting sites, seem to be ignoring  actual voting data, probably because it gives them a sad.

The betting markets make money on the totals. The odds are set so they make a profit from the totals bet not who wins

On 10/19/2024 at 10:06 PM, G_Money said:

I certainly hope none of the Trump haters do anything dramatic like overdose on antidepressants or jump off the roof of a high rise building after reading this information.

But they love repeating over and over he’s losing ground, finished etc etc. complete with charts, graphs, statistics, spreadsheets and studies under the Biden administration.

It gives them a warm and fuzzy feeling.

With  Trump in the lead. If he gains lead in actual votes you can be sure the Dems will start throwing accusations around and getting the key Dem supporters to begin turning civil matters into serious criminal matters for Trump to get distracted and fight in the courts again so they can get his voter count lowered. You can also be sure there is going to be a lot of accusations from the Republicans about voter authenticity. Given the Dems goal to allow all the illegals into the country and saying they can vote. Unless the states individually fight this off, The Dems will use them for sure. 

On 10/20/2024 at 9:00 AM, GammaGlobulin said:

Needless to say I could be wrong.

You most likely are wrong about most of what you say. The Dems will be manipualting the news more soon and will use them to convince people Trump os losing and also breaking laws and begin using the courts to attack him. In the end, Trump will most likely win the elections simply because people see how stupid Harris really is. Her tactic of avoiding interviews and her constant repeated rhetoric using the same works again and again even in one sentence shows her ignorance even in speaking English language rules. Haha, Schwarzenegger uses better English than she does and he is not even a native speaker. At least he was smart enough to speak correctly and say things that were meaningful to Californians to win the elections. 

Needless to say, the Dems are beginning to lose their voters. So people are wising up about her. 

It says a lot when the people are faced with 2 bad choices and choose Trump over Harris. People are tired of the Democratic lies and using their pull to push people around. Doing nothing to really make America better but instead using their positions to make mega-companies richer as well as themselves.