Trump ahead in all battleground states - ALL OF THEM!

theblether

1 hour ago, transam said:

I don't need to ask you anything, especially a forum liar.......:coffee1:

No reason to be vicious.

Why the sudden change in definitions?  I liked porky.

Admit it.  The fear you might of been buried worse than riclag buried you several days ago was the reason.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, G_Money said:

No reason to be vicious.

Why the sudden change in definitions?  I liked porky.

Admit it.  The fear you might of been buried worse than riclag buried you several days ago was the reason.

Hmmmm, you're still smarting over something, eh ?, but, never mind, tomorrow is another day, cheer up.......🥴

28 minutes ago, G_Money said:

So when that happens, no felon.

Would you say that is accurate?

Nullying a sentence wouldn't make any difference. 

He could undo being a convicted felon status by a successful appeal of the actual felonies he has already been found guilty of. But he'd still be a convicted felon until that may ever happen, even if many years later.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Wake Up1 said:

Look up the backers of this group you use as a source. They are pro Trump supporters. America is too smart to allow this grifter to take the White House again. 
The orange man is clearly a fraud that has conned a lot of gullible people. Time to end his madness and the MAGA cult religion. 

Not sure about the too smart comment but it is true that Trump has never won a majority of actual national votes and clearly won't this time either.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, BruceWayne said:

Irrelevant as no serious people care but

the coping and seething on here when he gets re-elected will be epic 🍿

image.jpeg.0fb706e96f21c45f914bf2476351c0ba.jpeg

Is that the main reason you support the maga fascist leader Mr. Trump? To watch others suffer? 

It seems Mr. Trump doesn't even care about his own cult members suffering.

• Agree 1

26 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Certainly I will be disappointed if trump is elected president, simply because he is unworthy of the position and has no redeeming qualities whatsoever to be in it.

However there will be no "coping and seething" on my part because it will simply mean that the US poorly educated have elected a dumb, dipstick and they will have gotten what they deserve. Som nam na!

Exactly how I perceive this all

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Nullying a sentence wouldn't make any difference. 

He could undo being a convicted felon status by a successful appeal of the actual felonies he has already been found guilty of. But he'd still be a convicted felon until that may ever happen, even if many years later.

Was unaware you were licensed in the state of New York to practice law.

Or would the term Jailhouse Lawyer be a more accurate description?

4 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

"Open border, woke" are just mindless words used in place of the usual racist or sexist cliches.

Trump let in 3 million illegals, and it would have been more, except for COVID.

Illegals are attracted to a good economy. I guess you are thinking Trump will crash the election so they won't come.

Yes, Trump let in three million, but not by choice. Trump fought the left tooth and nail to (including Harris) to close the border and build the wall. The borders was

largely closed when he left office.

Biden-Harris came into office, reversed all the Trump border policies, and intentionally opened the border and allowing millions flood in, unvaccinated, while covid was in full swing. 

Biden-Harris were letting millions of unvaccinated illegal aliens flood into the country, at the same time they mandated US servicemen be vaccinated or discharged. 

You know all this; you are just a leftist that will say anything to move the county further left.

You claimed any number of times how great millions of illegal aliens flooding into the country each year is great for the economy, and in another you were bragging about making a million off of a single stock. 

You want open-border and woke policies, that's why you support Harris, and that's why I don't. It has nothing to do with Trump for either one of us. 

2 hours ago, stevenl said:

Agree.

I do think though that as soon as voting is underway polling should not be allowed anymore, neither should predictions based on mail in ballots requested etc. 

Yeah, and all non-leftist news outlets should be silenced!

2 hours ago, transam said:

I don't need to ask you anything, especially a forum liar.......:coffee1:

Allegations of posters being members of terrorist organizations.

Welcome to the forum liars fraternity.  I suspect you have been a member much longer than the rest.

1 minute ago, G_Money said:

Allegations of posters being members of terrorist organizations.

Welcome to the forum liars fraternity.  I suspect you have been a member much longer than the rest.

Yet another lie, who have I accused of being a 'member' of a terrorist organization..?😂

Mr.Twister strikes again ................🤣

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

It's likely the NY higher court will take care of Trump. As in nullify the sentence.

No. He would have to be sentenced before a sentence could be nullified. They will likely just throw it out. 

35 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

This is well known to all who actually follow news.

Kelly is a real patriot.

He thought he could still do some good by at trying to keep Trump's fascist impulses in check. DUH!

Trump 2.0 will have no such guardrails!

Americans -- you've been warned.

Kelly is a patriot, he is also a liar. He has been lying about Trump since Trump fired him years ago.

Nothing new here. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, proton said:

These celebrities are paid, fat Lizzo, Bruce Boringstien Samuel L Jackson etc, they don't do it for nothing.

They probably don't get paid, but you're right, they don't do it for nothing.

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

In your dreams.

Most of them would not say hello without payment. Mel Gibson was one honest celebrity who said Kamala has the IQ of a fence post, rather insulting to fence posts :smile:

2 minutes ago, proton said:

These celebrities are paid, fat Lizzo, Bruce Boringstien Samuel L Jackson etc, they don't do it for nothing.

Once again I am calling BS on your claim, unless you back this nonsense up with proof.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, tilaceer said:

Once again I am calling BS on your claim, unless you back this nonsense up with proof.

Well they don't hand out receipts that are put up on the web. Going back to Trump on Joe Rogan, no way Harris would go on there she would to totally exposed for what she is.

Edited by proton

25 minutes ago, Wake Up1 said:

Look up the backers of this group you use as a source. They are pro Trump supporters. America is too smart to allow this grifter to take the White House again. 
The orange man is clearly a fraud that has conned a lot of gullible people. Time to end his madness and the MAGA cult religion. 

I'd love to agree.......but I think you underestimate the number gullible Americans and the number who just don't care about his 'proclivities' when it comes to real or perceived benefits he might bring them......not tax???

I can see him winning.