Trump Claims Xi Jinping Respects Him Because He Knows He's ‘Crazy’

Social Media

3 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

You actually don't need more ammunition. He's a proven criminal lunatic egomaniac erratic dement nut, ready for a mad house to go. 

Now tell us what you really think!  (I'm with you on your comment).

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

I still think that Trump as president would start with another one of his big "splashes." This one would be a reversal of his previous China policy. I think he would surrender to China, drop tariffs, and give Xi free rein in Asia. Don't think so? He's already done some of it. Reversed his own stance on banning Tik Tok. Worked a deal to drop tariffs during his presidency in return for China promising to buy soybeans.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, John Drake said:

I still think that Trump as president would start with another one of his big "splashes." This one would be a reversal of his previous China policy. I think he would surrender to China, drop tariffs, and give Xi free rein in Asia. Don't think so? He's already done some of it. Reversed his own stance on banning Tik Tok. Worked a deal to drop tariffs during his presidency in return for China promising to buy soybeans.

And, of course, Chi a did not respect its promise! 😁

His speech is associative and circular. It can read like gibberish on the page. And he goes on bizarre riffs, like this one, which is somehow about the dangers of electric boats:

Trump: I say, “What would happen if the boat sank from its weight and you’re in the boat and you have this tremendously powerful battery and the battery’s now underwater and there’s a shark that’s approximately 10 yards over there?”

By the way, a lot of shark attacks lately. Do you notice that? A lot of shark — I watched some guys justifying it today. “Well, they weren’t really that angry. They bit off the young lady’s leg because of the fact that they were not hungry but they misunderstood who she was.” These people are crazy —

He said, “There’s no problem with sharks. They just didn’t really understand a young woman swimming now who really got decimated and other people, too.” A lot of shark attacks.

So I said, “So there’s a shark 10 yards away from the boat, 10 yards. Or here. Do I get electrocuted if the boat is sinking and water goes over the battery? The boat is sinking. Do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted, or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted?” Because I will tell you, he didn’t know the answer. He said, “You know, nobody’s ever asked me that question.”