Schools Advised Trans Teachers Must Share Showers and Lavatories with Female Colleagues

Social Media

10 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

I'm sure there would be the occasional sick guy (XY chromosomes) with a mental health illness, just dressing as a female to get the satisfaction of showering with female children. 

What is happening to this world?

Those who were born males have the xy chromosomes, even after they cut off their d*cks and b@lls. Sex cannot be changed!

9 hours ago, pegman said:

Between vacations and living in Thailand I spent about four years there. In that time I never once came across a lady-boy in a men's washroom. Either they don't go or they go to the women's washroom. Never heard of it being an issue there. Seems another case of conservatives sticking their noses into other peoples business. How many women are complaining as opposed to men?

Did you ever ask local women what they think about it? I have, and most women I asked do not feel comfortable with fake women in the ladies room

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JonnyF said:

The left have long had an acceptance of sexual deviancy running through its core. Just look at the BBC. 

The fact that they want men in women's toilets and refer to Paedos as "minor attracted people" tells you everything you need to know.

Hmmm....about the only public figure I've seen who talks openly about sex with minors is Milo Yiannopoulos.  Remember him?  He's a far right agitator who's been disowned by everybody for his paedo comments.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39037244

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Gender is a social and cultural construct. A form of identification. What you are sprouting is pure virtue signaling and very boring. The fact remains that ONLY women menstruate and barring medical conditions can get pregnant and have babies. This is a FACT and has absolutely nothing, ZERO, to do with self identification. This is a construct.

Your reply is a non sequitur, comprised of $5 vocabulary words. I didn't conflate women with kathoeys, and neither do they. Thailand has a very sensible solution: four basic genders. We're not talking about biological sex. Kathoeys don't claim to be women. You are bringing Fox News talking points to this discussion. Why? It doesn't belong here. 

Nothing I said was particularly virtuous. I am saying Thailand does it right. And by the way, kathoeys use women's restrooms every day, all over the country. Where are the rapes? Where is the outrage? Both are absent. "Mai ben rai" works great for this issue. 

Edited by Ebumbu

3 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Hmmm....about the only public figure I've seen who talks openly about sex with minors is Milo Yiannopoulos.  Remember him?  He's a far right agitator who's been disowned by everybody for his paedo comments.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39037244

He does say that the video was edited to give the wrong impression and he also used the term "boys" when he meant men , in the same way people use the word girls to describe woman .

He also states that he opposes paedophilia

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

He does say that the video was edited to give the wrong impression and he also used the term "boys" when he meant men , in the same way people use the word girls to describe woman .

He also states that he opposes paedophilia

Tell it to Chris Hanson. 

8 minutes ago, Ebumbu said:

Your reply is a non sequitur, comprised of $5 vocabulary words. I didn't conflate women with kathoeys, and neither do they. Thailand has a very sensible solution: four basic genders. We're not talking about biological sex. Kathoeys don't claim to be women. You are bringing Fox News talking points to this discussion. Why? It doesn't belong here. 

Nothing I said was particularly virtuous. I am saying Thailand does it right. And by the way, kathoeys use women's restrooms every day, all over the country. Where are the rapes? Where is the outrage? Both are absent. "Mai ben rai" works great for this issue. 

It's still about identity. Doesn't matter which way it's spun. Same as women in sports. Two men win the gold medal in women's boxing because they 'identify' as women. How can this be in any way rational? If women don't want to share their bathrooms/toilets with men who identify with women they shouldn't have to and they shouldn't be forced to do so.

12 hours ago, Social Media said:

Transgender teachers in the UK must be permitted to use the same showers and bathrooms as their female colleagues,

Good, keep them out of the men’s toilets. 

I don’t want them near me.

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

The once's crying "sicko's" the loudest are  usually those that are afraid to come out of the closet.

So if a person hates the woke agenda they are gay. Fantastic reasoning. 

• Haha 1