Tim Walz "Look, Elon is on stage jumping around skipping like a dips*** on these things,"

Social Media

56 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Remember, the have nots will always be jealous of the haves.

Started with Cain and Able.

The have nots drink Archa in a can for the flavor.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, renaissanc said:

Walz and Comrade Kamala have nothing good to run on so they insult Trump, Vance, and Musk. They will look really stupid if Trump wins.

Hope you don't mind but I'm going to change your quote just a little bit.

"Walz and Comrade Kamala have nothing good to run on so they insult Trump, Vance, and Musk. They will are going to look really stupid if when Trump wins.

You are correct though in that they have nothing. Both Dem candidates are brainless morons. The only tactic they've got is to attack the man. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Hope you don't mind but I'm going to change your quote just a little bit.

"Walz and Comrade Kamala have nothing good to run on so they insult Trump, Vance, and Musk. They will are going to look really stupid if when Trump wins.

You are correct though in that they have nothing. Both Dem candidates are brainless morons. The only tactic they've got is to attack the man. 

Hummm…….best recovery of the g7 nations……stellar stockmarket…….low unemployment……..inflation down……infrastructure codified…..seeded renewable energy……hummm???nothing good to run on you say…….indeed!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, transam said:

Are you sure about that, try putting the money aside and think again....😉

You don't get that kind of money if you aren't smart. If IO said Tom Brady knows more about football I bet you would say "well take away his 7 Super Bowl rings and then we can talk" 

Walz doesnt even have any investments of any kind which is weird and stupid..

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, flexomike said:

Not even close, I am from Walz's state and he is a mental midget

I am also from MN so I know what you are saying. Most the people on this forum didn't have a clue who he is a month ago and still don't

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Tug said:

Hummm…….best recovery of the g7 nations……stellar stockmarket…….low unemployment……..inflation down……infrastructure codified…..seeded renewable energy……hummm???nothing good to run on you say…….indeed!!

Illegal immigration out of control, crime rate up, cost of living high. freedom of speech diminished, house prices high, woke agenda .......just a few things you forgot to mention.

"Vice President you haven't gone to see the situation at the border."

VP: "No I haven't but I've never been to Europe either."

She has no brain. She is a product of the machine and sprouts what she's told.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, transam said:

🤣...There we have it, telling porkies again, you are your own worse enemy.....🤣

Is that any way to talk to a wealthy pensioner according to the BOI program.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

As an American, I am much more embarrassed at our press and how many people are duped by it. 

As a classical liberal, I am tired of the left lying and dividing our county, and I am tired of being called names for the last fifteen years by Obama, Clinton, Biden, the leftist press that supports them, and their supporters, so pardon me if my panties do not get in a ruffle when some of it gets turned back on them. Eff the left. 

I do not want the leftist policies that a Harris-Walz Administration will push though, so I will vote against it. 

I would vote for Bernie Sanders first. In fact, put every social security number over 35 years old in a lottery, and I would take my chances voting for that number before I would vote for Harris.

But you haven't answered the question.

2 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

You don't get that kind of money if you aren't smart. If IO said Tom Brady knows more about football I bet you would say "well take away his 7 Super Bowl rings and then we can talk" 

Walz doesnt even have any investments of any kind which is weird and stupid..

Perhaps so on the acquiring great wealth,but this I do know I believe Harris/waltz have my best interests at heart.trump and musk not so they are both predators,furthermore donald trump is certifiably mentally ill and is a wannabe tyrant.

• Like 1