Trump: ‘I Need The Kind Of Generals That Hitler Had’

1 hour ago, Etaoin Shrdlu said:

Not reading things seems to be a MAGA thing that even extends to Trump.  Couldn't be anything important, or anything Trump would understand, in intel briefings, now could there?

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/thomas-jefferson-street/articles/2018-02-09/why-it-matters-that-trump-doesnt-read-his-daily-intelligence-briefings

'according to a Washington Post piece'

i can read it, but it will be 90% unverified, anonymous sources or hearsay or opinion.

very rarely is there an un edited, in context direct quote from Trump. 

there have been hundreds of examples 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

i can read it, but it will be 90% unverified, anonymous sources or hearsay or opinion.

There may be other reason why Trump doesn't read briefings:

https://www.the-independent.com/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-mental-health-michael-wolff-learning-disabilities-dementia-adhd-read-semi-literate-fire-and-fury-latest-a8146176.html

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

And you wanted me to provide you with fact links to back up my comments yet you continue to read what is provided to you. There are plenty if unedited fact check Trump comment, positions and direct staff statements to support his actions. You just choose to ignore them with merit even though you don't bother to read them first. Pathetic 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

I am waiting for a Trumper to post:

"Fascism is bad".

I will probably have to wait a long time.

Fascism is not all bad. With a more authoritarian government . The wall would have been built. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, frank83628 said:

i don't give a <deleted> if you post links or not, i just said it because that's what some if the other ___ts on here say. 

but you're right, majority are just msm lies to try and discredit the Orange one, they get tedious. same as this thread, not an ounce of proof, just Kellys word and dragged back up from 2021 too, not even current, so a desperation political smear job in the last few days before the election. 

if you fall for this crap, well, say no more.

Your just trolling with no substance and don't like to get called out on your bs. Have a good day, I'm done talking with you now as there's no point

4 minutes ago, Dan O said:

Your just trolling with no substance and don't like to get called out on your bs. Have a good day, I'm done talking with you now as there's no point

called out on what exactly? practically every post here is from an msm anti Trump outlet, they just copy n paste the same words, under a different sensational headline. circular reporting, reposted by the derangement posse here at facts. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Another poster with latent homosexual feelings towards Putin.

That’s all you post about.  Putin, Putin, Putin 

You seem to homosexuals on the brain, ol' chap......😘

There is a forum for you on here ...........😉

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

called out on what exactly? practically every post here is from an msm anti Trump outlet, they just copy n paste the same words, under a different sensational headline. circular reporting, reposted by the derangement posse here at facts. 

Nah, you're thinking of the country you crave............😉

13 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Another poster with latent homosexual feelings towards Putin.

That’s all you post about.  Putin, Putin, Putin 

Your inner head seems to have problems, no wonder you're such a cult follower.  

• Haha 1