Why Kamala Harris was always destined to lose

NickyLouie

1 hour ago, NickyLouie said:

#LOL

Nobody cares what you think.

image.thumb.png.3431ae46956317efc949f1e3bdb2ece0.png

Are you aware that Polymarket has confirmed that these pro-Trump betting averages may have been heavily skewed by a "Frenchman" who bet $30 MM in four separate bets that Trump will win the election, that betting transactions on this website are strictly in Bitcoin, and it is, at least technically, not open to US citizens?

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/10/24/polymarket-trump-french-election-bet.html

In addition, there appears to be some evidence, that the polling averages are being skewed by Trump-friendly pollsters who are generating poll results which make it appear that the race is much tighter than it is. The below clip, regardless of what side of the fence you're on, sheds some interesting light on the subject of "bad" poll data generated for political purposes. Go to the 12:20 minute mark in the below clip.

What  makes this much more sinister in the case of Trump generated polls, is that this doesn't seem to be being done simply to generate voter enthusiasm or to keep morale up, but also seems to be being done in order to lay the groundwork for claims that the "election was stolen," i.e., "how could we have lost the election? All the betting markets and polls were saying we won?"  Reading some of the "Trump's going to win by a landslide" comments on these threads from the MAGA cult faithful, it needs to be pointed out that the message on the Harris/Walz media sphere side is much more "this is a tight race, but we're cautiously optimistic."

Edited by Gecko123
  • Like 1
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, Tug said:

I think she’s destined to win us Americans are sick of trump his lies and drama not to mention trump has a track record…it ain’t good….Harris is attracting the best talent the money and the message.I have absolutely no trouble understanding what she has to say that word salad b$ is just faux news lies.trump on the otherhand is a mess he’s all over the place often repeating himself nothing is factual and quite a bit of what he says is just a straight up lie.his cabinet has denounced him…..naa I’m not buying a trump win 

You won’t have to buy it, you’ll get it for free.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, mdr224 said:

Its bigger than her as a candidate. Its what the left has become now that has forced me to vote for the first time in my life. If the country tilts any more liberal it will all fall apart

The problem she had going in was she was a candidate that the DNC ruled out when it was primary time, tried to replace as VP for the second session and could not win an election unless it was a California no competition.

She has no platform other than trump is a bad man.

She also was in power when the country went to hell so she inherited Biden's issues.

If she could answer questions with real substantial info, it would also help.

Like an actual plan that had something other than word salad