Joe Rogan releases podcast with Trump, draws 300K views in 30 minutes

Social Media

2 minutes ago, dinsdale said:
18 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

And continually wandered off topic.

He’s a mess.

Yes Trump does wander off topic that's for sure, it's his way (Rogan even mentioned this) but at least he does address the topic and answers questions rather than avoiding answers with deflections like Harris.

Trump wanders off topic like someone having an interesting conversation and keeps thinking of other interesting things to add.  Harris wanders off topic like someone desperately trying to think of things to say to fill the time.  They are very different in this way.

Harris is a mess, Trump is not.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

5 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

You sound confused.  I mean, you always sound confused, but this time you sound really confused.

Here you are, try again, difficult dealing with you confused people....🙄

• Confused 3

6 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

I've watched the video and what @Chomper Higgot claimed happened did not.

You’ve posted an edited video and on the basis of your opinion of what that edited video shows you are calling me a liar.

That’s the crux of it.

I have never accused any member of lying, I certainly would not do so on the basis of my opinion of what is portrayed in an edited video.

Moreover, we have in this thread an example of an edited image, something I expect t we will see much more of in the future.

These are the very reasons why I do not post images or videos and do not comment on videos or images. 

Now if you have a different opinion to that which I have linked, then that is a matter of opinion, we all have options.

But you go further, you resort to accusations of me lying despite the fact I have provided links to credible sources backing my opinion.

Your choice to make accusations of lying is where you cross the line from discussion into flaming and baiting.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You’ve posted an edited video and on the basis of your opinion of what that edited video shows you are calling me a liar.

You're now denying the actual video that is being talked about?!!  🤦‍♂️

Your unbelievable (in more ways than one).

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

Just now, BangkokReady said:

We were discussing @Chomper Higgot making wild claims and not being able to provide any evidence to support them.

I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Of course, you don't know what I am talking about, you are confused. Let me explain.

You said you know the truth, so I asked, did you see the cats and dogs being eaten...

Quite easy really, as you know the truth, though perhaps you didn',t but believe what Trump said. Which is it, or was Trump spouting rollox.....?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BangkokReady said:

No.  He discussed it and gave several reasons.

He was asked for proof and did not bring any. Just the usual word salad! 😃

“I would bring in papers that you would not believe, so many different papers. That election was so crooked, it was the most crooked.”

https://www.happyscribe.com/public/the-joe-rogan-experience/2219-donald-trump

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

That’s the crux of it.

I have never accused any member of lying, I certainly would not do so on the basis of my opinion of what is portrayed in an edited video.

Moreover, we have in this thread an example of an edited image, something I expect t we will see much more of in the future.

These are the very reasons why I do not post images or videos and do not comment on videos or images. 

Now if you have a different opinion to that which I have linked, then that is a matter of opinion, we all have options.

But you go further, you resort to accusations of me lying despite the fact I have provided links to credible sources backing my opinion.

Your choice to make accusations of lying is where you cross the line from discussion into flaming and baiting.

I think you are a bit confused. You said something happened in the podcast and supported your comment with one article from a left leaning legacy media  company. Your claim has been disputed by people who have actually watched the unedited live podcast. You have believed what you've read and others believe what they saw. As I said you have the opportunity of proving the article to be factually correct by time stamping when this occurred in the podcast. On balance who would you believe? Of course you can always watch the podcast to confirm either way.

Edited by dinsdale
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, candide said:

He was asked for proof and did not bring any. Just the usual word salad! 😃

Can you share the time stamp where he was asked for proof?  Or quote Rogan asking for proof?

I'll save you some typing.  No.  You can't, because Rogan didn't ask for proof.  He asked to speak about it, and Trump did.

Do better...  🙄

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

I think you are a bit confused. You said something happened in the podcast and supported your comment with one article from a left leaning legacy media  company. Your claim has been disputed by people who have actually watched the unedited live podcast. You have believed what you've read and others believe what they saw. As I said you have the opportunity of proving the article to be factually correct by time stamping when this occurred in the podcast. On balance who would you believe? 

If @Chomper Higgot believes the podcast is edited, then he should really show proof for that claim as well.  So far, he's made two pretty bold claims in this thread, with no support for either.

The podcast, as of right now, still has the words quoted by the article that Higgot linked in it.  Nothing seems to be edited out of that section of the video.

So I'm not sure where the claim of the video being edited even helps out.  It's all a little strange.

It really feels like they're blatantly lying, and they don't even really care if their lie is pointed out.  They just want to respond repeating the lie and trolling/slandering other users.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Can you share the time stamp where he was asked for proof?  Or quote Rogan asking for proof?

I'll save you some typing.  No.  You can't, because Rogan didn't ask for proof.  He asked to speak about it, and Trump did.

Do better...  🙄

Here's the screenshot.

Are you going to present ever...

Screenshot_20241027-130441.png

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

I asked you a question which you have dodged, don't pass the buck........:clap2:

If you insist on constantly accusing me of trolling, I will report it, as it is unnecessary......🤔

I'm not sure what you're talking about.  This discussion is about the Trump Rogan podcast.  I was commenting on a claim made by one user which he could not substantiate.

1 hour ago, transam said:

Why look at someone's prediction, better to look at Trumps continuous daily embarrassments........:saai:

Why! Harris's continuous embarrassments are more than enough to show she does not belong in a Presidential position. I laugh every time she speaks

• Love It 1

Just now, thesetat2013 said:

Why! Harris's continuous embarrassments are more than enough to show she does not belong in a Presidential position. I laugh every time she speaks

Do you laugh at Trumps daily blatant lies.......?          🤔

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It seems randomly I just picked that moment when they talked about Putin and Trump said he won't tell any details.

Later I read two or three articles about the (highlights of that) interview and in each of them they mentioned above details.

Like: Sure, I can do this. How? I won't tell.

Obviously, there could be some secret how Trump might be able to convince Putin. But looking at the past, it seems it is a lot more likely that Putin tells Trump what to do and think.

I would love to hear how Trump would end the Ukraine war. And I would love to hear what he would do with the situation in Israel. Trump does not want to give any details. And in a way I even understand that. Because whatever he would say, he would alienate some of his voters. So better say nothing and just tell everybody: I will make it better... 

Fair enough.  I thought you meant that you watched some 1 minute clips somewhere.

With the Putin thing, he said that he couldn't say it because it was secret or it would ruin it.  It may sound a little cheesey, or convenient, but given we're talking about war negotiations, you can't really say it's completely unreasonable.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, transam said:

So what, she was deemed good enough to take the reins as the President's back-up, she is THE Vice President..............😃................:intheclub:

Your Trump crashed out in 2020, not good enough for another 4 years, get used to it, he failed the test, and hasn't stopped crying ever since..........😭

You blind will never see.......🙃

The same seems to be said about you as well. Harris held the VP position and failed miserably. And she did not have Covid to blame for her failures. 

Also, sometimes crying is better than giggling at your own stupidity. Which Harris seems to do quite often. 

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, thesetat2013 said:

The same seems to be said about you as well. Harris held the VP position and failed miserably. And she did not have Covid to blame for her failures. 

Also, sometimes crying is better than giggling at your own stupidity. Which Harris seems to do quite often. 

Tell all of her failures, then post all Trumps failures AS President.....:clap2:

• Haha 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

"Nothing seems”

Not a very sound basis to call other people liars.

I disagree.

Why don't you point out where the edits are, or how they affect your claim, given that what was quoted by your source still remains in the video?

A lot of claims, but very little explanation or evidence...  🙄

Where is the evidential gold at the end of this claim rainbow???  🤔

4 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

As I said, I'm not sure how this relates to the topic we're discussing.  🤷‍♂️

😂.........Riiiight, dodge away............😂

I will keep the question handy to put to you again when the opportunity arises.......😉

Edited by transam
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, transam said:

Tell all of her failures, then post all Trumps failures AS President.....:clap2:

You know. It amazes me that you are still here trying your best to make Harris look good. Apparently more than half of the people who vote are choosing against you. That really makes you look bad. You have already shown you accept a nitwit to be the next Prez. Time to rethink your place in the chain and stop trying to convince the world you are right but everyone else is wrong. I think if Trump continues this pattern in the voters choosing him. You are going to have a very miserable next 4 years dwelling over everything he does that you can say bad about and then.... saying how much better Harris would have done. Even though she has shown she does nothing. When most Americans are asked if they have a better life now or before when Trump was Prez. they are choosing Trump. Because Biden/Harris did nothing to make life better. They only got into many wars and many conflicts and made many problems for the American people. 

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, thesetat2013 said:

You know. It amazes me that you are still here trying your best to make Harris look good. Apparently more than half of the people who vote are choosing against you. That really makes you look bad. You have already shown you accept a nitwit to be the next Prez. Time to rethink your place in the chain and stop trying to convince the world you are right but everyone else is wrong. I think if Trump continues this pattern in the voters choosing him. You are going to have a very miserable next 4 years dwelling over everything he does that you can say bad about and then.... saying how much better Harris would have done. Even though she has shown she does nothing. When most Americans are asked if they have a better life now or before when Trump was Prez. they are choosing Trump. Because Biden/Harris did nothing to make life better. They only got into many wars and many conflicts and made many problems for the American people. 

You got that wrong chap, I am trying to make Trump look bad because he is...

Plus, I am not American, I am an outsider that has watched Trump for years, an embarrassing tool that embarrasses the USA on the World stage, his own Party knows it too.....

So forget about me and Harris, because anything is better than Trump....🤗

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, candide said:

Here's the screenshot.

Are you going to present ever...

Screenshot_20241027-130441.png

Thanks. Now everyone can watch it. Trump says: "I won by the way." " I lost by the way." I didn't lose." (very Trump like) and Rogan chuckles. 2:18:14. Personally I think Rogan was just having a bit of a chuckle at how Trump expressed himself and the conversation continued. No long bows need to be drawn here. It was just part of the conversation.

• Love It 1