Clashes and Arrests as Tommy Robinson Supporters March Through London

Social Media

36 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Resign?

He needs to be locked up for assault. 

He won't be of course. He's from the left wing political class. I doubt he will even be charged. 

Lucky for the victim of the assault it was a white-on-white confrontation so the bystanders were comfortable enough to try and stop the fracas without fear of being stabbed or slashed

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

30 minutes ago, HK MacPhooey said:

Assuming you like Tommy Robinson's standing up for victims of the Asian Grooming Gangs (read South Asian Muslims rape gangs) and bringing the issue to the attention of the general public against the wishes of the Establishment then what and how much do you intensely dislike what he stands for?

You are right, I approve of his actions regarding the Grooming Gangs. Happy to go on record regarding that. I also rather consider that his prosecution for contempt of court is perhaps vindictive - if he hadn't brought that particular grooming case to the public attention then it would have been buried like so many others; a touch of "who will rid me of this troublesome priest" perhaps?.

I dislike his links with the BNP, the EDL, legal although to my mind deeply unsavoury groups, and (intensely) his street fighting hooligan activities (illegal) which he attempts to bring to politics.

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HK MacPhooey said:

Assuming you like Tommy Robinson's standing up for victims of the Asian Grooming Gangs (read South Asian Muslims rape gangs) and bringing the issue to the attention of the general public against the wishes of the Establishment then what and how much do you intensely dislike what he stands for?

He did no such thing.

Yaxley-Lennon played absolutely no part in bringing anyone at all to justice, other than himself.

Far from standing up for victims of ‘Asian Grooming Gangs’, he endangered the trial of child racists with his illegal activities that put the fairness of their trials at risk.

Do I dislike the fact he put the trial of those child rapists at risk?

Why do you even ask?

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Very true.

I saw this interesting comparison on another forum. The first picture of a "nasty vicious hateful" right wingers child, and then one of a "#bekind leftie" liberal's child.

Obviously you must blame the parents not the children, but this is just one example that tells you all you need to know about where the vitriol is coming from in the debate.

image.png.3bd13cc6ecbe9cb96e190b81566da084.png

I notice you don’t provide a link.

Ashamed of where you find this stuff?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

5 minutes ago, mokwit said:

Why is a link necessary?

FYI It is on X - there is video footage of the kid with the placard then proceeding to do a demented dance. There is also footage of an interview the child's mother.

Apparently not X

52 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

I saw this interesting comparison on another forum.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Apparently not X

Yep. It was on X. I watched the interview halfway with the mother. Don't ask me to look for it for you - you previously stated that you never look at alternative arguments so there is no point. I saw the photo of the young lady from a Patriot family on X also.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Apparently not X

Yes it was X as already stated. If you don't consider X to be a forum, I will save you an unnecessary post and recommend you check the meaning of "forum". 

Why do you consider such a trivial deflection necessary from the point being made?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Yaxley-Lennon is due in court on Monday  to face charges of contempt of court.

Perhaps he thought organizing a rightwing gathering on the weekend before his appearance might sway the court.

I look forward to hearing the courts ruling.

It swayed the court of Starmer sure enough. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Because Yaxley-Lennon’s rubes are rightwingers and will turn up on his command.

Displays of support for defendants in trials are nothing new, though Yaxley-Lennon seems to make more appearances before the bench than most folk.

Yes, it does seem odd!.

2 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Well, Labour MP's do seem to be fond of violence.

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c6244gk9d4po

image.png.140ed93ac1a6558a1850d5420cfd98e2.png

I wonder how many years in jail he will get? Given that being offensive on FaceBook gets multiple years, I would expect a minimum of 5 for actual physical violence on the streets. 

But then again, he's left wing Labour so I wouldn't even expect charges to be brought. 

Needs the limelight like "Two Jags".

2 minutes ago, mokwit said:

Hoping for a comment by Chomper on a Left Wing thug turning our streets into a battleground.

As is so often the case with the left, they are exactly what they accuse you of being. 

• Like 1