Salesman For Thaivisa.com Wanted

Salesman for Thaivisa.com wanted

We are looking for a salesman, Thai or Foreginer, who are an employee or owner of a Thailand based company that could handle our advertisement sales and bring new sponsors and advertisers to Thaivisa.

The person/company we are looking for must be selfgoing with a proven record of success in sales, preferrable but not necessary in the internet sector.

If you are a foreigner, we require that you already have a valid work permit. No exceptions. In return, we offer a fair revenue split to the right person/sales company.

Currently only 10% of the total ad inventory space is filled up with paid ads, so the potential is great. You will have the opportunity to setup the whole sales concept, set CPM rates, sponosr agreements and create campaigns.

If you are interested, please email me at admin[at]thaivisa.com with a short resume and references.

/George

admin thaivisa.com

General info about thaivisa.com:

Thaivisa.com has rapidly expanded to be one of the leading web portals in Asia, with over 11,000 forum members and well over 25,000 opt-in newsletter subscribers. We are in the Top50 of all Thailand related websites (truehits.net), and ranked in the Top 11,000 worldwide.

Our traffic is boosting, over 10,000 unique visitors a day, serving well over 2 million web pages per month. About 40% of the traffic is generated at the Expat Forum.

1) Your target advertisers will be Thailand based company only? And not international? Any type of company or a specific company only?

2) Why don't create rates for posting an ad in the website (this would also plus design unles the company/individual have their own design)? This way you don't need to have a sales person, infact with the numbers of hits on the pages i would guess alot of company would be interested in placing their ads here.

I could write up the whole plan on the works if you are interested. In a way the promotion for displaying ads in Thaivisa will run by itself. All you require is a programmer (which you have now) ,a freelance graphic designer (web base) and an adminstrator of the webpage (I guess it's you george).

Explorer :o