Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ASEAN NOW

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Americans: Why are Americans becoming crazier, by the year?

Featured Replies

Just now, GammaGlobulin said:

Shooting someone in the USA can have its downsides.

Not seeing any. Judged by 12 is always better than being carried by 6 coffee1

  • Replies 364
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • PhilipHabib
    PhilipHabib

    Well if you're American then you know it's actually very few states you can open carry like in that photo, particularly the blob in the yellow shirt with what looks like a Bullpup rifle. Concealed ca

  • fredwiggy
    fredwiggy

    You haven't been there for decades so know almost nothing about Americans living there besides a few videos. The only way you can judge a population is by living amongst them for years, and actually i

  • GammaGlobulin
    GammaGlobulin

    Naturally, Folks, absolute and increasing CRAZINESS is just what we would expect to see from.... A people led by a CABAL of Law-School-trained nitwits. You see, Folks, in America.... The American P

Posted Images

  • Author
6 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Remember from a couple of days ago? You are never going back to the US, and want to stay in Thailand. Or was that China? Or where next week?

It was not China.

I plan to return to China, quite soon.

1 minute ago, GammaGlobulin said:

You are correct that American ultra-processed food is helping to make Americans crazier.

Sugar destroys the brain and teeth.

The high salt and fat content increases weight and promotes high blood pressure and diabetes and leads to craziness, since nobody can exercise when they are obese.

Also, depression is caused by being fatties and not exercising out in the sun, which leads to consumption of even MORE Psychiatric Drugs, and those can lead to mass murder, etc.

Americans will NEVER become healthy again, though they might become Great again.

High refined sugar along with fatty foods increases weight gain, which can lead to type 2 Diabetes. Type 1 is an autoimmune disease not related to diet. It's still about total calories, especially from empty carbs and drinking calories. Salt doesn't make anyone gain anything besides temporary water weight gain. It can increase your appetite much as too much sugar creates cravings. Being fat can exacerbate depression but the causes are mostly genetic, seasonal and environmental. Obesity triggers a state of low-grade, constant inflammation. This releases inflammatory signals that can alter neurotransmitter function and disrupt mood-regulating pathways in the brain. Inflammation is the cause of many health problems. People with depression usually hurt themselves and not others, especially mass murders.

Don't worry. Americans are not alone.

The world is going crazy.

It's just possible Americans are leading the pack, as usual.

30 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

I assume you are referring to Heaven when you state that we are moving onwards and upwards.

Heaven will be an improvement.

And so, yes a good thing and we all have Great Expectations.

Heaven?

Nah.

There's no such place, but if there was, it might possibly be jam packed full of crazy Americans.

On 9/24/2026 at 2:34 AM, Lacessit said:

I am informed wearing a baseball cap backwards drops IQ by 20 points.

20 or 50, not sure, but I do know there are only two types of people entitled to wear a cap backwards:

1) If you're under 15 years of age (and have a note from your mother)

2) You have a Rap album that went platinum.

2 hours ago, HolmesEquivelant said:
  1. We are exceptional. You’re just jealous.

  2. Hollywood is a joke.

  3. World news every day. We are the heroes. You’re just jealous.

  4. If you don’t protect what you believe in, what type of man are you. A liberal?

  5. Trump became eligible to become president under US guidelines. Other countries guidelines are/were irrelevant. Especially Australia.

  6. Trump was/is a highly successful businessman. Every successful businessman has had a few bad years. That goes with the territory. He lives in Trump Towers, MarA Lago and has billions. And was elected PRESIDENT! YOU HAVE/ARE NONE OF THE ABOVE. You’re just another jealous Australian.

  7. I’ve traveled extensively. Has the average bogan (yourself) Other than (yikes) Bali?

  8. I don’t do instagram.

  9. My eyes are wide open. The reason why I loathe leftist with a passion. MY prerogative. My Choice.

Be careful using "We". That reeks of small man complex. You are a shorty, right? It's kind of rude to valor steal.

Trump was not a successful businessman. He lived off his dad's money his whole life, and failed repeatedly. He was always considered a joke in Manhattan. His dad not only gave him a massive allowance, he co-signed all Donny's loans. Donald even just about missed a loan payment to a Manhattan bank that was collateralized with his Trump Tower apartment. His dad had to walk into one of Donny's NJ casinos and buy $3.2 million in chips, which Donald then used to make the payment in NY.

After his 6 bankruptcies, even his dad's signature wasn't enough to get Donald a loan. He ended up getting money from Russian oligarchs, who worked with Deutsche Bank setting up SIVs (Special Investment Vehicles), which are off balance sheet. Don, Jr even noted that in an interview, saying, "We get all the money we need from Russia".

The very first time Trump became a success is when Mark Burnett guesstimated the intellect of American TV viewers (low) and created the fantasy called The Apprentice.

Despite Trump making money there, plus inheriting $412,000,000 when Fred finally passed, Trump still had a negative net worth. He doesn't need to file statements re P&L on US businesses, but he does on many international ones. His Scottish and Irish golf courses all lose money.

Remember Trump could not even pay the fines assessed against him for his civil and felony convictions.

Only when he retook office and started his massive grifting, has he made money. For example, he made $635 million on his meme coin, while his "investors" lost $3.81 billion, as the coin went from $75 to $1.65. His World Liberty Financial got $500 million from the UAE, and in a quid pro quo the UAE was allowed to buy NVIDIA chip racks, which they subsequently shipped to China. Biden had embargoed those chips from going outside, fearing China would reverse engineer them.

Trump sells pardons, and he sells early access to his market-moving Tweets for $100K a month. Oh, and he got a B747 from Qatar, which he gets to keep once he's out of office. Ostensibly it's for his "library". If you believe that, go ahead and spend your $5000 check Trump is going to give you if Repubs keep the House and Senate.

25 minutes ago, Wingate said:

Be careful using "We". That reeks of small man complex. You are a shorty, right? It's kind of rude to valor steal.

Yeah, like you don't have small man complex stalking every move Trump made in his life and trying to make him look like a loser when he has amassed hundreds of millions.

His brother grew up with the same rich father. He was an alcoholic, he never ran massive businesses, he never had a TV show, and he never became president.

Most of you constantly bashing Trump are not criticizing political policies ... it's because you have small man syndrome. Some of us can spot it a mile away.

Edited by save the frogs

  • Author
1 hour ago, Muhendis said:

Heaven?

Nah.

There's no such place, but if there was, it might possibly be jam packed full of crazy Americans.

Yes.

And, Americans are crazy enough to be more likely to believe in Heaven.

On 9/24/2026 at 5:55 AM, Alpha84 said:

Of course not. Nobody has ever thought that about any of your topics. They are all masterfully brilliant, at least from the perspective of someone with an IQ equal to that of a handball.

Except, of course, for the noisy motorcycles, the skinks, the heat, the light pollution, the humidity, the electricity bills, the lack of Western foods, the lack of quality products, and whatever happens to your existential whinge du jour.

First it was Montana, then New England, now seemingly Maine specifically. And where to next week? Apparently, “I will NEVER go back” means “I will never go back, except for the various places in America I plan to go back to.” Nah, you’re not conflicted, NEVER in the least.

Lack of western food?

You must live in a very remote small village in Thailand. Provinces with a major town in them have plenty of western food. Udon, Nong Khai, Surat, Nakon Si Thammerat, Chomphon, I mean virtually any town of size has western food.

Many of your other points are valid, but not the lack of western food.

And, I hate to mention it, but this is Thailand. Did you come here for the western food? If so it might not be the most obvious strategy to follow.

  • Author
5 minutes ago, wensiensheng said:

Lack of western food?

You must live in a very remote small village in Thailand. Provinces with a major town in them have plenty of western food. Udon, Nong Khai, Surat, Nakon Si Thammerat, Chomphon, I mean virtually any town of size has western food.

Many of your other points are valid, but not the lack of western food.

And, I hate to mention it, but this is Thailand. Did you come here for the western food? If so it might not be the most obvious strategy to follow.

You are right.

I never eat western food in Thailand.

I don't eat Chinese food in Thailand because it does not taste the same as Chinese food in China, and there is a big difference.

I never eat American food because it is no longer healthy.

What is American food anyway?

A roast leg of lamb?

Good lamb is available in America, and so have that next time you are on the East Coast.

Cheeze Steacks sandwiches are American food, and if you are in Philly then have two.

Italian meatball sandwiches are American, and I would have three if I could get three, but I cannot because I am not in America.

Meatball Sandwiches and Cheese-steak Subs and Roast Leg of Lamb. Almost worth returning to America for, but there are now too many crazies so better not go back.

Americans are now completely covered in Tattoos, and I could not enjoy a Meatball sandwich among the new tattooed class of young and old people.

No manners or ettiquete to speak of, either.

We are lucky there is still Thailand.

Edited by GammaGlobulin

3 hours ago, KhunLA said:

We, Yanks, are exceptional, well, the Constitution is.

Gives us the right to express our opinions without fear of arrest. We get to defend our loved ones & home with firearms that should almost match anyone's, wishing to do us harm.

That's called 'FREEDOM'

Don't be envious because you don't have the same in your country.

Our debt to GDP ratio is 35%. The USA is 125%

We don't need to train our kids to hide under school desks.

We have sane gun laws.

Our murder rate is one-fifth that of America's.

You have more psychiatrists per capita than we do.

You have higher rates of obesity.

Most of our prescriptions cost $7.50

Student debt is on a contingency basis. Earn less than $69,000 pa, none of it has to be repaid. Maximum debt is about $50,000.

Please tell me what Australians have to envy about Americans.

2 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

You are right.

I never eat western food in Thailand.

I don't eat Chinese food in Thailand because it does not taste the same as Chinese food in China, and there is a big difference.

I never eat American food because it is no longer healty.

What is American food anyway?

A roast leg of lamb?

Good lamb is available in America, and so have that next time you are on the East Coast.

Cheeze Steacks sandwiches are American food, and if you are in Philly then have two.

Italian meatball sandwiches are American, and I would have three if I could get three, but I cannot because I am not in America.

Meatball Sandwiches and Cheese-steak Subs and Roast Leg of Lamb. Almost returning to America for, but there are not too many crazies so better not go back.

Americans are now completely covered in Tattoos, and I could not enjoy a Meatball sandwich among the new tattooed class of young and old people.

No manners or ettiquete to speak of, either.

We are lucky there is still Thailand.

American food is no longer healthy? American food is quite a large variety, with food ranging from as healthy as you can find anywhere, to junk food. Thailand has some real good western food, of course not on par with the best available in America but close.

Chinese food can be much the same anywhere you buy it, as long as you have the correct sauces. I've eaten Chinese food hundreds of times in many states, and knew Chinese people that worked in the restaurants, and they said their food is exactly how it was back home.

The same with any Asian food. Thai food in America is as good as Thai food here. The same with Vietnamese.

Some Americans have tattoos, most don't. Maybe a third of the population.

Americans are lucky you moved here, as you completely lost what's been going on there for decades, so this is why you assume.

If you want to see a lack of manners, look at the Chinese, who are well known to lack etiquette. Many times I've walked through airports and it's always the Chinese women, not the young, who will walk straight into you and or not move to the side when you approach them. Manners are personal, and not about any country as a whole.

10 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Our debt to GDP ratio is 35%. The USA is 125%

We don't need to train our kids to hide under school desks.

We have sane gun laws.

Our murder rate is one-fifth that of America's.

You have more psychiatrists per capita than we do.

You have higher rates of obesity.

Most of our prescriptions cost $7.50

Student debt is on a contingency basis. Earn less than $69,000 pa, none of it has to be repaid. Maximum debt is about $50,000.

Please tell me what Australians have to envy about Americans.

Seeing this is a broken record and only concentrating on the negatives, I'll offer this, as Americans are doing fine, and thousands still move there yearly, as again, it has everything anyone could want in one place...........All the best world food in one place. Some of the best wine worldwide. All sports and some Australia doesn't have. The best entertainment worldwide. Some of the best schools on earth. 4 season weather. Better hunting and fishing............https://www.humanrightscareers.com/issues/examples-of-social-issues-in-australia/.

Australia.................Major Economic and Living Concerns

  • Cost of living: Ranked as the top concern by 65% of Australians, driven by high inflation, rising everyday expenses, and growing food and financial insecurity.

  • Housing unaffordability: Highlighted by 37% of the population as a major crisis due to soaring property and rental prices.

  • Aging population and fiscal pressure: Intergenerational reports project rising national debt, increasing tax burdens on younger generations, and long-term economic structural strains...................https://www.amnesty.org/en/location/asia-and-the-pacific/south-east-asia-and-the-pacific/australia/report-australia/

Healthcare and Social Challenges

  • Healthcare access: 26% of citizens struggle with long wait times, high costs, and severe workforce shortages leading to physician burnout.

  • Crime and safety: Expressed as a core worry by 32% nationally, with regional spikes making it a leading priority in areas like the Northern Territory. [

  • Family and domestic violence: Cited heavily by women and community groups as an urgent domestic crisis requiring systemic intervention..................https://www.hrw.org/world-report/2025/country-chapters/australia

Environmental and Geopolitical Pressures

Edited by fredwiggy

10 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Our debt to GDP ratio is 35%. The USA is 125%

Does Australia have a lot of natural resources?

It's a lot easier to run a small country with a lot of natural resources.

Larger countries with large populations have to be more creative to keep the GDP going, and the US has the Hollywood industry and Silicon Valley.

You happily buy iPhones and watch Hollywood movies, I assume.

13 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Seeing this is a broken record and only concentrating on the negatives, I'll offer this, as Americans are doing fine, and thousands still move there yearly, as again, it has everything anyone could want in one place...........All the best world food in one place. Some of the best wine worldwide. All sports and some Australia doesn't have. The best entertainment worldwide. Some of the best schools on earth. 4 season weather. Better hunting and fishing............https://www.humanrightscareers.com/issues/examples-of-social-issues-in-australia/.

Australia.................Major Economic and Living Concerns

  • Cost of living: Ranked as the top concern by 65% of Australians, driven by high inflation, rising everyday expenses, and growing food and financial insecurity.

  • Housing unaffordability: Highlighted by 37% of the population as a major crisis due to soaring property and rental prices.

  • Aging population and fiscal pressure: Intergenerational reports project rising national debt, increasing tax burdens on younger generations, and long-term economic structural strains...................https://www.amnesty.org/en/location/asia-and-the-pacific/south-east-asia-and-the-pacific/australia/report-australia/

Healthcare and Social Challenges

  • Healthcare access: 26% of citizens struggle with long wait times, high costs, and severe workforce shortages leading to physician burnout.

  • Crime and safety: Expressed as a core worry by 32% nationally, with regional spikes making it a leading priority in areas like the Northern Territory. [

  • Family and domestic violence: Cited heavily by women and community groups as an urgent domestic crisis requiring systemic intervention..................https://www.hrw.org/world-report/2025/country-chapters/australia

Environmental and Geopolitical Pressures

I wish you all the best living in America. I’m glad you like it. It isn’t a country that I personally will ever visit again, but that’s just my personal choice.

The thing is, I think a lot of Americans, many who have never been out of the country, would be surprised to know that many people outside of America aren’t envious of Americans AT ALL.

I don’t care if you’ve got the most powerful military in the world and aren’t afraid to use it, I don’t care that you’ve got the largest economy in the world and I don’t care that you have billionaires and a populace that supposedly believe that they can join the ranks of billionaires.

It’s all so stale and the only people who care about all the boasts are Americans themselves. As far as I am concerned, I’m quite happy to move on and leave Americans to do their own thing, however they want to do it. I sure don’t have any inclination to join in.

3 minutes ago, wensiensheng said:

I wish you all the best living in America. I’m glad you like it. It isn’t a country that I personally will ever visit again, but that’s just my personal choice.

The thing is, I think a lot of Americans, many who have never been out of the country, would be surprised to know that many people outside of America aren’t envious of Americans AT ALL.

I don’t care if you’ve got the most powerful military in the world and aren’t afraid to use it, I don’t care that you’ve got the largest economy in the world and I don’t care that you have billionaires and a populace that supposedly believe that they can join the ranks of billionaires.

It’s all so stale and the only people who care about all the boasts are Americans themselves. As far as I am concerned, I’m quite happy to move on and leave Americans to do their own thing, however they want to do it. I sure don’t have any inclination to join in.

I posted that because he's always putting America down, from what is heard and by visiting a short while, which doesn't give you but a little idea how it is living there long term. I don't put down any countries but just point out what is.

The main thing about a place is if you're comfortable there, as any particular country isn't going to be "home" for everyone.

America, by it's size, weather differences and all world's cultures and people in one place, offers anyone whatever they would like in one place.

No one know how anyone thinks unless they actually tell you, so lumping many into one group doesn't work. There isn't a reason for anyone to be envious of anyone because of where they live. If you're happy where you are, it's your business only. Thailand isn't for me, and America is a much better place for my daughter to be, so that's why we're going to leave. I can do what I've always done, and her future will be much better there. If it's home, it's where you belong.

22 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Seeing this is a broken record and only concentrating on the negatives, I'll offer this, as Americans are doing fine, and thousands still move there yearly, as again, it has everything anyone could want in one place...........All the best world food in one place. Some of the best wine worldwide. All sports and some Australia doesn't have. The best entertainment worldwide. Some of the best schools on earth. 4 season weather. Better hunting and fishing............https://www.humanrightscareers.com/issues/examples-of-social-issues-in-australia/.

Australia.................Major Economic and Living Concerns

  • Cost of living: Ranked as the top concern by 65% of Australians, driven by high inflation, rising everyday expenses, and growing food and financial insecurity.

  • Housing unaffordability: Highlighted by 37% of the population as a major crisis due to soaring property and rental prices.

  • Aging population and fiscal pressure: Intergenerational reports project rising national debt, increasing tax burdens on younger generations, and long-term economic structural strains...................https://www.amnesty.org/en/location/asia-and-the-pacific/south-east-asia-and-the-pacific/australia/report-australia/

Healthcare and Social Challenges

  • Healthcare access: 26% of citizens struggle with long wait times, high costs, and severe workforce shortages leading to physician burnout.

  • Crime and safety: Expressed as a core worry by 32% nationally, with regional spikes making it a leading priority in areas like the Northern Territory. [

  • Family and domestic violence: Cited heavily by women and community groups as an urgent domestic crisis requiring systemic intervention..................https://www.hrw.org/world-report/2025/country-chapters/australia

Environmental and Geopolitical Pressures

LOL, you have a country where 42 million people are on food stamps, and everything is hunky-dory? $40 trillion in debt, more than $1 trillion a year alone just to service that debt?

Stuck in a war with no exit ramp?

How do you think Trump got elected? He harnessed the grievances, racism and bigotry of Americans.

Certainly, Australia does not have American football, possibly the most boring form of the sport I have ever witnessed.

News flash: Australian wines outperform American wines in international competitions. AI:

Across the major European-run international competitions (Decanter, Mundus Vini, IWC), Australia is generally recognized as one of the strongest non-European performers — often outranking the USA by a significant margin in top-tier medal counts. The USA's strongest showings tend to come in its own domestic and North American competitions rather than these European-based international ones. Neither country typically leads the overall global medal count, which is usually dominated by France, Italy, and Spain given their sheer volume of wine production and entries.

At Mundus Vini, a major German competition, Australia was the top overseas (non-European) performer, taking first place among international producers with 48 medals, while the USA came in fourth with just 12 medals.

You excel in delusional posts, and I fully expect the usual doubling down, deflection and denial of reality.

50 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Our debt to GDP ratio is 35%. The USA is 125%

We don't need to train our kids to hide under school desks.

We have sane gun laws.

Our murder rate is one-fifth that of America's.

You have more psychiatrists per capita than we do.

You have higher rates of obesity.

Most of our prescriptions cost $7.50

Student debt is on a contingency basis. Earn less than $69,000 pa, none of it has to be repaid. Maximum debt is about $50,000.

Please tell me what Australians have to envy about Americans.

And yet ... you live in TH.

Go outside in AU, dressed up in Nazi gear, and start yelling the holocaust is nothing be a Jewish lie, it never happened. Make sure you have bail money before doing.

Do you understand the meaning of "Freedom of Expression / Opinion"

Reading Section 18C of the Racial Discrimination Act and state-based anti-vilification laws, and calling some grossly obese chick a 'fat cow' might even get you arrested, is she complains ... cheesy

Maybe the whole country is a 'safe space' coffee1

Edited by KhunLA

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

Certainly, Australia does not have American football, possibly the most boring form of the sport I have ever witnessed.

No, it's not boring.

But it can be violent and some players have gotten dementia from playing in the NFL.

But it's not a boring sport.

It can be very exciting, it requires a lot of strategy, and the players are far more athletic than soccer players.

You are getting desperate to attack the country.

Edited by save the frogs

On 9/24/2026 at 12:28 AM, GammaGlobulin said:

Therefore, I know, full well, that Americans are becoming crazier by the year.

Maybe we can rephrase the thread.

What "traumatic experience" caused you to leave and move to SEA at the age of 14?

4 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

No, it's not boring.

But it can be violent and some players have gotten dementia from playing in the NFL.

But it's not a boring sport

You are getting desperate to attack the country.

Agree, very far from boring, especially if you bet, gamble. Now games being fixed is a different story, but that's worldwide.

Non Yank football (soccer 🙄), that's one boring sport.

1 minute ago, KhunLA said:

And yet ... you live in TH.

Go outside in AU, dressed up in Nazi gear, and start yelling the holocaust is nothing be a Jewish lie, it never happened. Make sure you have bail money before doing.

Do you understand the meaning of "Freedom of Expression / Opinion"

So do you. It's called economic arbitrage.

Please tell me why I would want to dress up in Nazi gear and start yelling the Holocaust is a lie.

There's a thing called hate speech. I understand Charlie Kirk was pretty good at it.

I tend to express myself with facts. Opinions are like @rseholes, everyone has one.

So your freedom of expression is more important than a functioning health system, affordable medications, or sensible helmet laws for motorcyclists. Says something about your priorities.

5 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Non Yank football (soccer 🙄), that's one boring sport.

NFL requires much more strategy than rugby.

Rugby players are just brutes.

Linebackers are brutes, but quarterbacks are smart.

Edited by save the frogs

Y'all do realize, you think, talk, complain about the USA, more than any Yanks that I know. Myself, and most Yanks, rarely if ever think or care about other countries. Most of us don't think much about the USA.

~260M+ voting age in USA

~150M voted last national election.

What does that tell you 😂

We don't care, as ~40% of us know the country is a Uni party or simply runs on autopilot.

Most pay very little taxes, compared to the rest of the world, and live a happy life.

Those that do vote, don't seem to have a clue, who or what they are voting for.

Y'all need to enjoy life, stop worrying about the USA, we don't.

Edited by KhunLA

6 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

LOL, you have a country where 42 million people are on food stamps, and everything is hunky-dory? $40 trillion in debt, more than $1 trillion a year alone just to service that debt?

Stuck in a war with no exit ramp?

How do you think Trump got elected? He harnessed the grievances, racism and bigotry of Americans.

Certainly, Australia does not have American football, possibly the most boring form of the sport I have ever witnessed.

News flash: Australian wines outperform American wines in international competitions. AI:

Across the major European-run international competitions (Decanter, Mundus Vini, IWC), Australia is generally recognized as one of the strongest non-European performers — often outranking the USA by a significant margin in top-tier medal counts. The USA's strongest showings tend to come in its own domestic and North American competitions rather than these European-based international ones. Neither country typically leads the overall global medal count, which is usually dominated by France, Italy, and Spain given their sheer volume of wine production and entries.

At Mundus Vini, a major German competition, Australia was the top overseas (non-European) performer, taking first place among international producers with 48 medals, while the USA came in fourth with just 12 medals.

You excel in delusional posts, and I fully expect the usual doubling down, deflection and denial of reality.

Seems like Americans are still as always getting by, just like people are everywhere else there are problems. The war will end eventually, like they all do. I'm an American, and know what's gone on there all along, and so does everyone else that lives there that has a TV or phone, or leaves the house for work. Trump got elected for the same reasons all politicians get elected. Promises and or another side that was weak. You think there's no racism in all countries, especially here? People are the same everywhere.

I said America has some of the best wines worldwide, which they do.:

While the United States produces significantly more total volume of wine annually (ranking fourth globally behind Italy, France, and Spain) and hit record medal highs recently (such as 85 top-tier medals and multiple Best in Shows), its overall tally of elite international trophies remains lower than Australia's historically. Texas is coming up large, and aren't sold outside Texas, and the wines there are going to be world class soon“

No Texas wine is sold outside of Texas, so it’s kind of an exclusive thing, “ explains Zoe Ward, an account executive at MDSG representing Travel Texas. Fredericksburg in Hill Country is Texas’ answer to Napa Valley, with some 75 wineries for visitors to explore...........https://edition.cnn.com/2026/06/17/travel/decanter-world-wine-awards-2026

Australia wins on value of wines and Shiraz, but Americans, especially California, are and always have been world class in many varietals, especially Cabernet, Riesling, and Chardonnay. America leads in volume also. They both have good wines. They are different in taste even with the same grapes, as the soils are different. Apples to oranges. Until all American wines are included, which makes the volume and different tastes a larger diversity. Wine awards change yearly. Australia has won more. I'm thinking I've tried a lot more great wines than you ever will, from all world wine regions. All varietals, many years, and some of the best ever produced. This link shows that both countries excel in wines, which I always knew decades ago.....................https://chevalier.vn/blog/napa-valley-vs-australian-wines-a-connoisseurs-guide

I've actually never had one delusional post. That's your thinking because you simply don't know about as many subjects as I do, and what you've said I've known all along in others. I am never in denial, go by facts, and no need to deflect for those reasons.

Edited by fredwiggy

2 hours ago, Wingate said:

Be careful using "We". That reeks of small man complex. You are a shorty, right? It's kind of rude to valor steal.

Your posts consistently give off a vibe of insecurity. What are you running from?

  • Popular Post
38 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

LOL, you have a country where 42 million people are on food stamps, and everything is hunky-dory?

This is primarily due to the government being overly generous with benefits.

I've been to Australia, and I liked it. The people were nice. I never encountered anyone unpleasant there. What happened to you? Leftist brain rot?

  • Popular Post
35 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

So do you. It's called economic arbitrage.

Please tell me why I would want to dress up in Nazi gear and start yelling the Holocaust is a lie.

There's a thing called hate speech. I understand Charlie Kirk was pretty good at it.

I tend to express myself with facts. Opinions are like @rseholes, everyone has one.

So your freedom of expression is more important than a functioning health system, affordable medications, or sensible helmet laws for motorcyclists. Says something about your priorities.

You don't get it, and you never will. I may never agree with what someone says, or their opinion, but they will always have the right to express it, whether right, wrong, or offensive to someone. That's a right most Yanks would defend.

There is no need to cower & comply, as long as we have that right. That can't be taken, and we have the right to bear arms, so it never will be taken away.

There's a reason they are the 1st & 2nd Amendment to the Constitution.

2 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

15 minutes ago, temuFarang said:

This is primarily due to the government being overly generous with benefits.

I've been to Australia, and I liked it. The people were nice. I never encountered anyone unpleasant there. What happened to you? Leftist brain rot?

Mostly an inability to suffer fools gladly.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.