Blue Water International School Koh Samui

Hi

We are moving to Koh Samui in the new year with two kids, 11 and 12 and wondered if anyone has first hand knowledge of the new Blue Water International School and could let us know any opinions.

Cheers

Ali

Edited by aliwright

Hi

We are moving to Koh Samui in the new year with two kids, 11 and 12 and wondered if anyone has first hand knowledge of the new Blue Water International School and could let us know any opinions.

Cheers

Ali

it is an excellent school and all their teachers are qualified and their campus is very nice....in addition the management are keen to offer the best education with the best facilitiy.

good luck

Hi

Cheers

Ali

it is an excellent school and all their teachers are qualified and their campus is very nice....in addition the management are keen to offer the best education with the best facilitiy.

good luck

i agree and I believe it will be the answer to fine education on koh samui. It is new so it will go thru the normal growing pains, having said that it is by far better than any other sudo school on the island teaching children of that age.

Hi

Cheers

Ali

good luck

Great. Thank you. Information like this is essential for our plans.

Ali :o

Hi

Cheers

Ali

good luck

Brilliant........ Thank you for the feedback..............Greatly appreciated.

Ali :o

i agree and I believe it will be the answer to fine education on koh samui. It is new so it will go thru the normal growing pains, having said that it is by far better than any other sudo school on the island teaching children of that age.

The best way to do this is to visit the 4 schools here (Open Gates, Bluewater, Lamai Center of Learning, Panyadee) talk w/the headmaster, look around, look at curriculum and speak w/other parents.

Of course parents who have their children in a particular school are going to say that is the best one but you have to look for yourself. Sit in on some of the classes. Also, each have a little bit different philosophy on subjects to be taught so look into that as well.

It will be worth the time and effort. Four schools, four days of research. Get them all to send you information now.

The best way to do this is to visit the 4 schools here (Open Gates, Bluewater, Lamai Center of Learning, Panyadee) talk w/the headmaster, look around, look at curriculum and speak w/other parents.

Of course parents who have their children in a particular school are going to say that is the best one but you have to look for yourself. Sit in on some of the classes. Also, each have a little bit different philosophy on subjects to be taught so look into that as well.

It will be worth the time and effort. Four schools, four days of research. Get them all to send you information now.

The two other schools you mentioned, Lamai center of learning and Panyadee, are they a sensible daily driving distance from Boh Put area as this is where we want to settle?

:o

Hi, I have a son who is 7. He attended a couple of the other schools but has been with Bluewater since the beginning. We are very happy with it. It is professionally run, the teachers are fully qualified and the facilities are excellent. Most importantly, he is very happy. We have had (quite) bad experiences with the other schools on the island. I know that Lamai School also hire "real" teachers but if you are looking elsewhere, I advise you to ask LOTS of questions, and investigate the answers. Good luck.