Boat Schedules In Rainy Season

girlx

i seem to remember in the past couple of years that the ferries ran on pared down schedules... anyone know if this is a fact and if so is lomprayah still running at the normal times or ?

i seem to remember in the past couple of years that the ferries ran on pared down schedules... anyone know if this is a fact and if so is lomprayah still running at the normal times or ?

check it out here on http://www.lomprayah.com/E/route.htm

or make a call to lomprayah +66) 0-7742-7765(-6 )

or send a email to [email protected]

"the past of the history is no guarantee for the future,

everything can change every day" :o

Dschook dee khrap

girlx inquired about the lomprayah which is most definitely running today. The slow boat, IME, often skips and is generally not used as a regular passenger boat anyway.

Believe the Lomprayah schedule to Samui is 7am, 11:30am (altho the schedule says 11--I am pretty sure it is now 11:30) and 4pm

Return is 8am, 12:30pm (probably 1pm) and 5pm.

The awful Songserm is, apparently, only running the noon boat anymore. No more early morning songserm boats, from what I've heard.

Raja is running the morning ferries, but not sure about the schedule for the late afternoon. Probably 1pm and 5pm but not 100% sure on that one.

There was a rumor that the SeaTrans car ferry was going to start running to Samui at the end of last month but it never happened. keep your fingers crossed, fellow Phangan residents, that it does start running again, someday soon :o