English Speaking Computer Technician In Bangkok

danieli

Can anybody tell me the address and telephone number of an English speaking computer technician in Bangkok, who will come to your home and help you with the installation of programs etc. on your computer? I have been here nearly two months now and have some problems connecting to the Internet.

Can anybody tell me the address and telephone number of an English speaking computer technician in Bangkok, who will come to your home and help you with the installation of programs etc. on your computer? I have been here nearly two months now and have some problems connecting to the Internet.

My problem is solved. It turned out that m :o y Windows XP - Danish version - was not compatible with the True modem connection. The True Corporation technician advised me to install a Thai/English version. I chose to buy a new computer. And - vupti - the installation and connection to the Internet went smoothly. However I am still looking for a reliable technician in case I have new problems. I am living in the Lad Yao District - Phaholyothin Rd.