Want To Rent Condo/apartment In Pattaya/jomtien

Hi,

Perhaps someone has some good thoughts to share on where to find a good condo/apartment/room in south/central Pattaya or Jomtien?

I don´t have to many criterias, just clean and nicely furniched, free internet and cable is a plus.

Long term, 6 months + . Maximum 14 000 THB a month.

Thanks

Edited by fritiof

• 1 month later...

In a few months I'll be staying in View Talay I complex near Jomtien. 15th floor.

Fully equipped Studio apartments 32 sqm.

The rent is around 12000 baht and ADSL Internet is included in the rent.

Separate water and electricity bills .

You can rent longterm up to 6 months.

Check it out :

http://www.viewtalay-pattaya.com/apartments/conditions.html

Hi,

Perhaps someone has some good thoughts to share on where to find a good condo/apartment/room in south/central Pattaya or Jomtien?

I don´t have to many criterias, just clean and nicely furniched, free internet and cable is a plus.

Thanks

Edited by balo

Hi,

Thanks

Check out www.tonysapartments.com - meets all the requirements above and a few more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hi,

Thanks

Hi, I'm Kate. I have my apartment on tepprasit road which is between Jomtien and Pattaya City. You can walk from the apartment to Tesco Lotus shopping center in few minutes. It is opposite site of Outlet Village,outlet mall and the market. very comfortable and easy. the apartment is just ver new and every room got keycard to entry the door downstair. car parking, also next to the car washing service. walk few minutes to ATM.

At the apartment, there is 24 hr. security, public washing machine only 20-30 baht each time, public drinking water machine 1Baht per Ltr.

In the room there is TV, Cable sattle lite TV channel, Air Conditioner, Refridgerator, and hot shower.

One Bed room with a teak wood furnished, One empty big room which you can make a living room or working room or make one more bed room as your plan (with balcony)

Kitchen and bath room seperate from bedroom and living room.

Urgent!!

== if you want to rent for longstay only 7500 per month

(pay only one months deposite with 3 months rental in advance.)

if you are interested please call me 087 180 1412 or PM me

this price cant find the same perfect room like this in pattaya,

its always about 10000 baht or more expensive!!!!

I do love this room so much but i am going to rent a house for my baby.

if you are interested please contact me urgent, you can move in anytime. :o

Kate.

post-63110-1213438572.jpg

Edited by astral
No e-mail addr please - Astral

• 4 weeks later...