Nanny In Chiang Mai

TabbyBailey

Hi,

I have a very active 11 month old son, who urgently needs a nanny. I am studying correspondance so will be around, but need the help as soon as possible. James is gorgeous, outgoing and really easy, and I am seeking a fun loving, responsible, energetic person who can look after him 5 days per week. I am wanting someone who will be creative with activities and finding interesting things and places to visit around Chiang Mai.

The applicate should have experience of young children (mothers welcome to apply) and passable english is essential. I need a liveout nanny as we are currently living in a guesthouse, and are located near Tai Pae Gate. We will be in Chiang Mai for 6 months to a year.

Salary we can offer is between 5000 and 6000 baht per month, depending on the experience and quality of the applicant. When we go away on holiday full pay will of course be paid. Babysitting and any weekend work will be paid on top of basic salary. The hours I am considering at the moment is 7am till 5:30pm, but as I am at home I can be flexible if someone has an evening job. Long lunches are also part of the deal, as James still sleeps around 3 hours per day!!

Duties will be childcare, and some light duties for the house (for example shopping, taking washing to laundromat, washing nappies, etc). No cleaning required.

If you are interested, or can point me in the direction of where to find such a wonderful person as described above....

:o

..... please email me on [email protected]