Internship In Bangkok

Hello.

I’m a French student doing a Bachelor’s Degree Course in Mechanics at the technological university of Lorient (France).

As a part of my training I am required to go on a three month work experience. This placement will take place from January 3 to March 19.

My training and my experience allow me to evolve in the domains of mechanical conception as well as thermal engineering; however my university wants the placement to be in mechanical engineering.

I'm looking for a company who could offer me a placement in mechanical conception or production.

I already have an experience in Bangkok as I have been in work placement at Dextra Manufacturing, from April to June 2004.

Please contact me at the following address to have more information.

Damien LÉON.

[email protected]

Damien LÉON,

You didn't mention if this part of a grant from your University. We had hired a Intern this past summer where the College paid for everything. The flight, room and board and his salary. We were able to get him a work permit with a salary stating zero.

If this the case, you should not have much problem getting a multinational sponsoring you. If they have to pay, it will be almost zero for the odds of getting hired for 3 months.

Regards

www.sunbeltasia.com