American Caught Up In Necklace Theft In Central......

libya 115

SOURCE: Pattaya City News: April 24th 2008

American caught up in necklace theft in Central Pattaya.

Pattaya Police were quickly on the scene of a suspected necklace snatch which took place in front of a Bed Shop in Central Pattaya on Wednesday Afternoon. The victim of the snatch, Mr. Jerome Jackson aged 46 from USA was present as was the suspected thief, Khun Jiradee aged 26 who had been detained by passers-by.

Mr. Jackson explained that he was driving home from the St Nicklaus Church located on the Sukumvit Road when the suspect drove beside him on a motorbike and snatched his gold necklace from around his neck.

The man was caught thanks to members of the public who saw the crime take place. Khun Jiradee told Police that he thought the female companion with the victim resembled his former girlfriend and he wanted to commit the theft as payback for her breaking up with him. The story was found to be untrue and Khun Jiradee is now behind bars on a charge of theft.

Khun Jiradee told Police that he thought the female companion with the victim resembled his former girlfriend and he wanted to commit the theft as payback for her breaking up with him. The story was found to be untrue and Khun Jiradee is now behind bars on a charge of theft.

I wonder. If his reason for doing the robbery had been true, would that have been seen as a mitigating circumstance? Probably.

Khun Jiradee told Police that he thought the female companion with the victim resembled his former girlfriend and he wanted to commit the theft as payback for her breaking up with him. The story was found to be untrue and Khun Jiradee is now behind bars on a charge of theft.

I wonder. If his reason for doing the robbery had been true, would that have been seen as a mitigating circumstance? Probably.

He does get points for creativity, however, as I don't believe we've heard that excuse before :o

He does get points for creativity, however, as I don't believe we've heard that excuse before :D

:o

It really is amazing the boneheaded excuses they come up with :o

Naka.

It really is amazing the boneheaded excuses they come up with :o

Naka.

Yes it is. Any day now I'm expecting Samak to announce that his dog has eaten the old constitution and that necessitates writing a new one.