Emena

WeekendWarrior

As I requested does anyone know of any other flewids that provide added health benifits.

I've never tried it myself, but one of the best is supposed to be the Nordic Enema. instead of using a rubber tube, you use something that basically resembles a hollow icicle. The advantage of this being that, as all bacteria can only live, thrive and survive within a small temperature range, most, if not all of the harmful stuff has been dealt with before you start sluicing. One downside is that overuse can cause polaroids.

As I requested does anyone know of any other flewids that provide added health benifits.

I've never tried it myself, but one of the best is supposed to be the Nordic Enema. instead of using a rubber tube, you use something that basically resembles a hollow icicle. The advantage of this being that, as all bacteria can only live, thrive and survive within a small temperature range, most, if not all of the harmful stuff has been dealt with before you start sluicing. One downside is that overuse can cause polaroids.

Can it print digital photos too?

Can it print digital photos too?

If you have the Cannonice, freeze-drill-print attachment, yes.

I think that maybe we've been misunderstanding the OP. I get the feeling that he's been putting the hose in his mouth which, when you think about it, is logical seeing as how he talks out of the other end.

Now the whole "coffee" thing makes some sort of sense.

Is this a new marketing angle? Nescafe should be told at once.

I can see the TV advert now: Camera pans back from a lady sitting at a breakfast table; "I enjoy my coffee in the morning to start the day." Scene changes to a man wearing a suit sitting opposite an attractive lady at a restaurant table; "We enjoy our coffee after a long day in the office." Scene changes again to a dimly lit restroom with pipes and funnels laying on the floor, there is the sound of water splashing; "....I enjoy my coffee like this....."

Edited by Cuban