Who Knows This Law

I think I have read a similar thread in this forum before -> KPN = wild west?
Just have to remember to put his prints all over the gun.
Thai police investigators are not that stupid - they do swab the hands and clothes of people suspected of involvment in gun-crime for residual evidence of burnt gun powder marks or the lack there of.

But in your situation there will be no power on the purp's hand as the gun was not fired by him while alive. Don't you think Thai's have seen CSI as well?

Also as a farang you are likely to want a nice clean shiny Beretta, wheres as your average Thai street shooting is carried out with a homemade pistol that is generally made to fire a single shotgun cartridge, something to consider if planting a weapon.

as far as i am conserned. someone is in my house stealing. if i shoot them in the leg then they live to steel your stuff another day. you shoot them in the head. case closed!
Unfortunately it is not your place to dump the body and consider the matter closed, the cost of living in civilization (even Thailand) is playing by the rules. There are ways to bend those rules but do so in a way that appears to conform with those rules. If you accidently kill the person you then need to make every effort to revive and safe them - evidence of chest compressions and mouth to mouth, phone medical services before police etc.

I like the comment by Chris rock, guns don't kill people - bullets do! Make each round cost $4,000 - then people would think before bustin' a cap....

On the subject of guns in Thailand !: www.thailandqa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3817

yes like i am going to give mouth to mouth to someone i might have shot for stealing. let him bleed.give him time to think about what he has done before he meets his maker :o

Then I can tell you the Thai law: Manslauter(in the least) with a long prision sentence! :D

PS. Just wondering have you never "taken something that was not yours" in you early teen days, Big C?

Edited by SamuiJens

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i bet u r a burglers best friend. someone that is unarmed and dosn;t value thier own life. if u don;t care about your property can i have it before a theif takes it. make be u take your life for granted. one of the most important things in life is shelter.don;t u think that your poperty is needs a little more care.

If not wanting to kill is to be "a best friend", then you're right, I am, and to the whole world !

If my "property" needs a little more care, I could ask you to stay and exert your talents, I even have some place in a dogkennel for you :o

Where did you saw that I did not value my own life ?

You need to change glasses I suppose, and a "shooter" with bad glasses can be very dangerous !

It reminds me of a (true) story where a guy like you shot his own son at night ...

Thai police investigators are not that stupid - they do swab the hands and clothes of people suspected of involvment in gun-crime for residual evidence of burnt gun powder marks or the lack there of.

But in your situation there will be no power on the purp's hand as the gun was not fired by him while alive. Don't you think Thai's have seen CSI as well?

Also as a farang you are likely to want a nice clean shiny Beretta, wheres as your average Thai street shooting is carried out with a homemade pistol that is generally made to fire a single shotgun cartridge, something to consider if planting a weapon.

as far as i am conserned. someone is in my house stealing. if i shoot them in the leg then they live to steel your stuff another day. you shoot them in the head. case closed!
Unfortunately it is not your place to dump the body and consider the matter closed, the cost of living in civilization (even Thailand) is playing by the rules. There are ways to bend those rules but do so in a way that appears to conform with those rules. If you accidently kill the person you then need to make every effort to revive and safe them - evidence of chest compressions and mouth to mouth, phone medical services before police etc.

I like the comment by Chris rock, guns don't kill people - bullets do! Make each round cost $4,000 - then people would think before bustin' a cap....

On the subject of guns in Thailand !: www.thailandqa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3817

yes like i am going to give mouth to mouth to someone i might have shot for stealing. let him bleed.give him time to think about what he has done before he meets his maker :o

Then I can tell you the Thai law: Manslauter(in the least) with a long prision sentence! :D

PS. Just wondering have you never "taken something that was not yours" in you early teen days, Big C?

Seems to be a lot of self righteous debate on this thread. You started a good one Dingo!! Anyway, if anyone "BREAKS IN" to my place they definitely stand the risk of being very badly injured. So...easy answer...keep away from things which do not belong, or take a gamble on injury. Mouth to mouth resucitation will not be available. :D :D :D

my view is if i did decide to be a burgler then i would expect to have the same done to me as i would do to others. so have i ever taken something that was not mine. emmm. i took candy from a baby but don;t fancy ther babies chances in shooting me

my view is if i did decide to be a burgler then i would expect to have the same done to me as i would do to others. so have i ever taken something that was not mine. emmm. i took candy from a baby but don;t fancy ther babies chances in shooting me

guess that baby is on your mind since you got your place locked up like Fort Knox! :D

Mouth to mouth resucitation will not be available. :o:D :D

I think you missed my point - maybe lost in the thread's crossfire.

I will rephrase using more direct langauge.

After you have killed someone on your property - spend the ten (?) minutes you have before the police arrive doing the following things.

Relocate the body to a place within your house and place a suitable offensive weapon in their hand to ensure fingerprints would be discovered later - if a gun ensure burnt powder can be found on the hand/clothes.

Depending on how you killed this person - take steps to show that you attemped to minimise the force you used and that after you killed them that you did try to revive the person. Evidense of attempting mouth to mouth could be indicated by your saliva around their mouth - I'm sure many people could work out how to do this without kissing the guy.

As for chest compressions - in the panic of an emergency situation cracking the odd rib is not uncommon - just don't leave a foot print.

I'm not sure this thread is very healthy any more, maybe it should be put to rest.

Mouth to mouth resucitation will not be available. :o:D:D

After you have killed someone on your property - spend the ten (?) minutes you have before the police arrive doing the following things.

Relocate the body to a place within your house and place a suitable offensive weapon in their hand to ensure fingerprints would be discovered later - if a gun ensure burnt powder can be found on the hand/clothes.

Depending on how you killed this person - take steps to show that you attemped to minimise the force you used and that after you killed them that you did try to revive the person. Evidense of attempting mouth to mouth could be indicated by your saliva around their mouth - I'm sure many people could work out how to do this without kissing the guy.

As for chest compressions - in the panic of an emergency situation cracking the odd rib is not uncommon - just don't leave a foot print.

I'm not sure this thread is very healthy any more, maybe it should be put to rest.

How you everybody can talk so easily about kill some guy, also if a burglar? Brrrrr.

cuban, write again, but your post # 1000 should be a little more peaceful!!

Mouth to mouth resucitation will not be available. :o:D:D

How you everybody can talk so easily about kill some guy, also if a burglar? Brrrrr.

because killing a guy is as easy as making a cup of tea :D

My wife has a gun and a permit. We have many dogs. So anyone want to come... please, we have 3000 familymembers and lots of disposalspace and many boats. Please rob us. Come on, everybody has a gun, to rob a house on the island is more dangerous then robbing Fort Knox. But everybody has a free will and can try.

My wife has a gun and a permit. We have many dogs. So anyone want to come... please, we have 3000 familymembers and lots of disposalspace and many boats. Please rob us. Come on, everybody has a gun, to rob a house on the island is more dangerous then robbing Fort Knox. But everybody has a free will and can try.

if someone is robbing your house with a gun i think they might want more than your stuff. who wants to get caught doing a burglery with a gun unles then wanted to silence the victim of the house.

happy shooting by the way do u go down the shooting range some times. what gun u got a smith and wesson ?

What makes you think anyone here would want to begin robbing houses? Or you just want to see blood and a dead body? :o

I assure you it was, it involved the delights of beer and food and women - not sure about the order.

The nearest I have come to the wild west that is KPN was Samui last year, and apart from a nice resort I really didn't like the place, there seemed a violent theme running just under the surface with crime and the lack of law & order in place to control it.

From reading this and similar threads about the islands I really get the impression that such shooting of people is cheap - most people are not like that in normal life - I feel happier on Pattaya's crime free streets.

The Pattaya forums have shooting threads - but not the same level of home protection gun law/shoot 'em up.

Correct me if I miss the mark here but seriously (I read other's posts with a pinch of salt as well.) talking about setting up bodies in a crime scene is not normal behaviour.