Diamond Ring/jewelery

Jonny B

hi, i am needing to buy a diamond ring for my wife and also a ring for myself and would love to hear from anybody who has any experience or advice on where to purchase good quality/genuine jewelery. i live in chonburi so around bangkok to pattaya area is prefered.

thanks for your help.

hi, i am needing to buy a diamond ring for my wife and also a ring for myself and would love to hear from anybody who has any experience or advice on where to purchase good quality/genuine jewelery. i live in chonburi so around bangkok to pattaya area is prefered.

thanks for your help.

Hi, the save bet is to buy from jubily diamond they got a small shop in Central and they have a main shop in Silom road the got a very big selection of diamonds.Depending on the size of your wallet.

But i can assure you is the best place you can go to buy diamonds. :o

EEks, Jubilee Diamond is a major rip off....in most cases they do not have a buy back policy! NA dI would not like to comment on their quality and where they actually get their stocks from. They have franchised their operations in many parts in thailand and Khun Viroj (the thai-chinese owner) is having a lot of dissatisfied customers.

Recommended places in Bangkok:

a) Taweesin - 3rd Floor Mah Boon Krong, near the Tokyu side. (Will give you a guarantee card with exacts specifications and guarantee a buy back with stipulated price)

:o Gems Pavillion - 3rd Floor Emporium or Second Floor Paragon.(Khun Top is the owner) - excellent prices,all items certified by GIA or IGS, buy back policy with stipulated prices.

c) Blue River - Ground Floor, Paragon or 1st Floor Peninsula Shopping Centre - Khun Vibada (Husband was ex-president of the gems association for numerous years.)same conditions as above.

There are a few more but I strongly recommend the above. Stay away from all counter brands that you fing in department stores as they are highly marked up. They have to give 18 to 32 % of their sales to the department store plus they do not have buy back policies plus they are always using cheap inferior diamonds.

Do your research on diamonds first. Most guys here know something about the weight of Thai gold and the price but western gold and precious stones are just steps into the unknown. You need to know the quality of what you are buying as it is not judged by weight unlike gold.

I've seen some horrendous stones purporting to be expensive rings.

EEks, Jubilee Diamond is a major rip off....in most cases they do not have a buy back policy! NA dI would not like to comment on their quality and where they actually get their stocks from. They have franchised their operations in many parts in thailand and Khun Viroj (the thai-chinese owner) is having a lot of dissatisfied customers.

Recommended places in Bangkok:

a) Taweesin - 3rd Floor Mah Boon Krong, near the Tokyu side. (Will give you a guarantee card with exacts specifications and guarantee a buy back with stipulated price)

:o Gems Pavillion - 3rd Floor Emporium or Second Floor Paragon.(Khun Top is the owner) - excellent prices,all items certified by GIA or IGS, buy back policy with stipulated prices.

c) Blue River - Ground Floor, Paragon or 1st Floor Peninsula Shopping Centre - Khun Vibada (Husband was ex-president of the gems association for numerous years.)same conditions as above.

There are a few more but I strongly recommend the above. Stay away from all counter brands that you fing in department stores as they are highly marked up. They have to give 18 to 32 % of their sales to the department store plus they do not have buy back policies plus they are always using cheap inferior diamonds.

thanks mate much appreciated