Bad Good Girl In Bkk

britmaveric

Well she's got her iphone... :o

It all still reads as worked though. I notice that "she" added her own bogus stalker to the mix in an attempt to further put over the gimmick using a sympathy ploy. :D

I go on the Nordic skiing machine because that is a good way to stay fit and I go on an exercise bike for half an hour because that makes your thighs and your bum look good and then I use the weights machine to strengthen and tone my arms and my legs.

So that's what those things are called! Never expected to learn that from a lady of the entertainment establishments. Makes a refreshing change from the usual "I go fit-ness" levels of dialogue.

Well she's got her iphone... :o

It all still reads as worked though. I notice that "she" added her own bogus stalker to the mix in an attempt to further put over the gimmick using a sympathy ploy. :D

fake girl getting stalked by an imaginary stalker, got to love it...the people i really feel sorry for are those guys(who know stuff all about bangkok) who are probably jerking off to this blog thinking it is real...well, stop the press..i have an exclusive photo of the blogger, you saw it first here on thaivisa :D

post-32019-1212477323_thumb.jpg