Thai Woman Charged In Husband's Killing Out On Bail, Family Says

funfun

I've got a suggestion for everyone who wants to see justice served for Dale. Dale had a Heart Of Gold, so how about showing up for court dates wearing bright gold t-shirts as your way of saying you support the family in demanding justice for Dale. Gold is a bold color and can also be recognised for it's connection with Buddhism which Dale had firm beliefs in.

If gold isn't your color, how about blue as in Ocean Pearl Blue. I feel that Dale made Thailand his home because it was his Ocean Pearl and the symbolism of the Ocean Pearl is just very fitting.

Certain days of the week could also be set aside to wear the t-shirts to keep this in the public eye and to pressure the Canadian and Thai Officials alike to see that this trial goes on without corruption. The more visual the support is made the stronger the statement is for demanding JUSTICE FOR DALE.

Thanks for your consideration.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a suggestion for everyone who wants to see justice served for Dale. Dale had a Heart Of Gold, so how about showing up for court dates wearing bright gold t-shirts as your way of saying you support the family in demanding justice for Dale. Gold is a bold color and can also be recognised for it's connection with Buddhism which Dale had firm beliefs in.

If gold isn't your color, how about blue as in Ocean Pearl Blue. I feel that Dale made Thailand his home because it was his Ocean Pearl and the symbolism of the Ocean Pearl is just very fitting.

Certain days of the week could also be set aside to wear the t-shirts to keep this in the public eye and to pressure the Canadian and Thai Officials alike to see that this trial goes on without corruption. The more visual the support is made the stronger the statement is for demanding JUSTICE FOR DALE.

If my mind serves me right...I think one day a week Yellow/gold t-shirt is worn??? Sorry I can't remember why??

For anyone going to court that day..June 23rd...I would be willing to send a box of t-shirts to promote justice. I don't know how long it takes to get a parcel there? What do you expats think?

Good idea or not. If anyone has any ideas, please let one of us know.

Thanks Dianne :o

If my mind serves me right...I think one day a week Yellow/gold t-shirt is worn??? Sorry I can't remember why??

For anyone going to court that day..June 23rd...I would be willing to send a box of t-shirts to promote justice. I don't know how long it takes to get a parcel there? What do you expats think?

Good idea or not. If anyone has any ideas, please let one of us know.

Thanks Dianne :o

Yellow shirt on a Monday as the King was born on that day

Probably too late now, but one option for the family before the trial began would be to appoint their own lawyer and act as "co-prosecutors" in the case. This ensures that the family would be aware of all developments in the trial, such as bail for the defendants, and any delays - things which the Embassy would not ordinarily be informed of by the court or Public Prosecutor. Equally importantly, it would also offer the family the chance to put their own questions to the defendants and witnesses, rather than relying purely on the Public Prosecutor.

Probably too late now, but one option for the family before the trial began would be to appoint their own lawyer and act as "co-prosecutors" in the case. This ensures that the family would be aware of all developments in the trial, such as bail for the defendants, and any delays - things which the Embassy would not ordinarily be informed of by the court or Public Prosecutor. Equally importantly, it would also offer the family the chance to put their own questions to the defendants and witnesses, rather than relying purely on the Public Prosecutor.

Thank you for that. I mentioned in an earlier post...Richard informed me after the last court date that they said we cannot have the lawyer and/or us as co-prosecuters. They said it has to be Dale's Mother, Father, son or daughter, which he had none of.??

I'm sorry, I have to disagree with you on the "Probably too late now" comment. Showing support by wearing matching t-shirts or holding up flyers inside the courthouse, outside the courthouse, outside the Embassy, at Dale's old hangouts, the shops he supported...everywhere he ever had the opportunity to touch someones heart with his generousity and kindness...I just don't feel that standing back and watching corruption take over this case is an acceptable decision to make. The last thing anyone wants, that stands a chance to profit from Dale's murder, is to have it in public view. A simple and cheap way to show that Justice for Dale is the only acceptable outcome is to display support through an agreeable means.

More ideas, advice and support for seeking JUSTICE FOR DALE are greatly appreciated and very much welcomed. Please help Richard see this trial goes to court in a timely manner with as much attention as possible. The hope is to leave little, if any room for corruption.

I'm sorry, I have to disagree with you on the "Probably too late now" comment. Showing support by wearing matching t-shirts or holding up flyers inside the courthouse, outside the courthouse, outside the Embassy, at Dale's old hangouts, the shops he supported...everywhere he ever had the opportunity to touch someones heart with his generousity and kindness...I just don't feel that standing back and watching corruption take over this case is an acceptable decision to make. The last thing anyone wants, that stands a chance to profit from Dale's murder, is to have it in public view. A simple and cheap way to show that Justice for Dale is the only acceptable outcome is to display support through an agreeable means.

More ideas, advice and support for seeking JUSTICE FOR DALE are greatly appreciated and very much welcomed. Please help Richard see this trial goes to court in a timely manner with as much attention as possible. The hope is to leave little, if any room for corruption.

Have you thought about organizing a "JUSTICE FOR DALE" protest outside your local Government /Federal buildings/, Radio/Television/Newspaper Stations/Thai Consulate? You have to keep the interest in this story ALIVE in order to see desirable results over in Thailand....... :o

Just a quick note as I don't like to talk much right now. When I was in Ranong for court proceedings a few weeks a go my lawyer had different information for me.....In the begining he said we would be able to sieze ALL assets owned by nee and Dale and she and her family would end up without anything once she was convicted this sounded good. Well, a few weeks ago this lawyer told me we would only get one half of the assets if she is convicted and only one third if she got off....Funny how these stories change it makes me feel very uneasy about this lawyer as he should have known this from the beginning if it were actual fact. How she would get anything if she were convicted is beyond belief !!! Seeing Nee and her boyfriend walking free sickened me as did seeing this hitman laughing and talking with freinds in court ...Anyways time to run....Thanks for all the help everyone !!!

mrrpie :o Thank you for your suggestion, I think you meant too late to act as co-prosecuters...Richard is in the process of finding a new lawyer in Ranong that speaks english. Not an easy task in Ranong...Bangkok yes. It would be great if they could change the proceedings to Bangkok. I think it would be a more even playing field.

As for demonstrations...if you haven't been to Thailand, well, it's probably not the smartest thing to do when you are not in your own Country.

June 23rd is just around the corner...are there a lot of expats going?

I stopped reading the thread after the post about the NZ guy who was murdered in Pattaya, I didn't know what justice the killers had received....... a fine? This guy was my friends training partner, he actually left him at the gym that day. Dale Henry, I did some work for.... Matt Hayes (Pattaya Hit and Run) I stopped to help him at the scene.

3 Years I have been here. I stay in a lot and work. Yet in 3 years the deaths of 3 farangs in criminal circumstances has touched my life. What are the odds? Frightening I would wager.

Mary-Jane: I am so sorry to hear that you and your family are still living this nightmare and I am sickened by what I have read so far.

This may sound like a stupid idea and I don't even know if it is possible, but have you thought of writing a letter to the King?

I believe she got the money to get bail by selling some property she owned (husband paid for). 9 rai of land on Highway 4 Ranong which is now for sale at 11 million baht.

Richard had all assets frozen by a lawyer? Properties, SUV, Car, Harley Davidson? Who knows, corruption runs deep. It is just sickening.

Dale will haunt that family forever!! He would be so angry that the wonderful life he was so proud to provide was all for greed..not love!!

I heard that Nee's boyfriends family was living on some property he bought?

We are not going to give up...this will be taken much higher. Richard is working on that now.

Thanks everyone for your input.

Any suggestions are more than welcome.

May I suggest you fight fire with fire. ( MAKE SURE IT'S YOUR OWN FIRE !)

I believe she got the money to get bail by selling some property she owned (husband paid for). 9 rai of land on Highway 4 Ranong which is now for sale at 11 million baht.

Richard had all assets frozen by a lawyer? Properties, SUV, Car, Harley Davidson? Who knows, corruption runs deep. It is just sickening.

Dale will haunt that family forever!! He would be so angry that the wonderful life he was so proud to provide was all for greed..not love!!

I heard that Nee's boyfriends family was living on some property he bought?

We are not going to give up...this will be taken much higher. Richard is working on that now.

Thanks everyone for your input.

Any suggestions are more than welcome.

May I suggest you fight fire with fire. ( MAKE SURE IT'S YOUR OWN FIRE !)

Mustaphamond...could you please elaborate a little more, sounds like what I want to do...just don't know how...effectively???

Tatt2dude...I know how you feel and thank you for your passion in this garbage. It's refreshing to know that people do feel upset about this...still. The longer they put it off it feels like it is being forgotten and that is sad.

Write the king...what a great idea!! Now I need to find out how?

The gentleman here, with the "Royal Thai Consulate - General" Dr. John Robert Lacey - Honorary Consul - General Of Thailand, is a very kind and helpful man. He is actually friends with the Royal Family...perhaps he may be able to direct me. I just don't like to push to hard. However considering this is a loved one, I don't think that it would be pushing? If anyone needs reason, step into our thin soled shoes for a moment.

My husband and I have decided that we will make the journey to Thailand for the trial of Dale's murder. I am really happy about that. I wasn't happy about the prospect of going it alone again. I hope so much that Justice is served. Dale deserves that much...at least. Not the ending he got.

My husband and I have decided that we will make the journey to Thailand for the trial of Dale's murder.

You better think twice about that; it could be possible the whole trial will be postponed...for whatever reason. It happened before in the 'Odekerken' murder in Pattaya (and many other trials as well). Just search for 'Odekerken' here on TV.

I think it's best to find a good Lawyer first before you make any plans to avoid huge disappointments and spending money....!

here:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=151991

LaoPo

Edited by LaoPo

LaoPo, Yes they have already had two dates for the prelim...Monday is the 3rd. I am hoping they don't put it off anymore.

I wouldn't venture out until the trial. Our government has a victims assistance program to help with the costs...that helps a great deal. We still have to hire someone to take care of the farm and all the animals though...I don't like to leave them too long. I guess I will just have to hope for the best! Nice to hear from you again!

Mosha, I'm glad Richard made it to Jen's. Lots of networking with people. He did tell me Vicki had a good contact for a lawyer...that's great!

Thanks and Take Care.

I just got a call from Richard from court...for preliminary hearing (It's Monday there). Trial dates set for July, 2009!!! Now thats a speedy trial!! So Killers walk free to live off of all the comforts Dale provided before his untimely end?? That is just sickening!! His wife , her family, her boyfriend, his family all living cozy by way of murder!! Something is F*****G wrong with that.:o

Hi...No Jinda is the only one who remains behind bars.

Outside courtroom was very friendly with Nee's family and police. Laughing etc... Disgusting!!

No farang support showed up at all...not one! Contrary to what we thought?

From my understandings Most did not attending as it is only "paper shuffling" and it is just procedural stuff. Once the trial starts, the prosecutor indicated that he expects a positive result early in the New Year. He is seeking 50 years Jail for Nee and the Boyfriend and the Death Penalty for the Gunman.I am sure all will be in attendance once the trial begins in support of Dale and Richard :o

The guys in town did put a letter together, with 8 signatures on, and sent into the anti corruption commission. Expressing concerns at some of the happenings with the case, and court proceedings. Jens told me this yesterday, Richard is staying there but was still in bed when I called.

Vicky said the new lawyer is fearless, took on a local mafia boss and got a prosecution despite threats.

Edited by Mosha

"in support of Dale and Richard" That will include Mary-Jane as well and my husband. The trial is going to be held in July/09.

I would have flown down if I thought Richard was going to be a lone wolf...at the prelim. Not very comfotable sitting amongst the murderers who were laughing .

Mosha...I am so happy to hear that a letter was sent to the anti-corruption commission :o Thanks everyone.

Richard called me last night he was just arriving in Chumpon to see the lawyer. I'm glad he is a heavy hitter!! That's what we need.

Take Care all. Say Hi to Vicki - Mosha, I spoke to her on the phone the other night. It was nice talking to her again.

"in support of Dale and Richard" That will include Mary-Jane as well and my husband. The trial is going to be held in July/09.

I would have flown down if I thought Richard was going to be a lone wolf...at the prelim. Not very comfotable sitting amongst the murderers who were laughing .

Mosha...I am so happy to hear that a letter was sent to the anti-corruption commission :D Thanks everyone.

Richard called me last night he was just arriving in Chumpon to see the lawyer. I'm glad he is a heavy hitter!! That's what we need.

Take Care all. Say Hi to Vicki - Mosha, I spoke to her on the phone the other night. It was nice talking to her again.

Lets hope that the Henry Family will have the last laugh when Nee is sent to Jail for the rest of her natural life. Happy to hear that you will also be in attendance with your husband. I hope that the Lawyer is all that you have heard and not another disappointment and that things are starting to head in the right direction. :o

• 2 weeks later...