Thai Woman Charged In Husband's Killing Out On Bail, Family Says

funfun

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got a call from Richard from court...for preliminary hearing (It's Monday there). Trial dates set for July, 2009!!! Now thats a speedy trial!! So Killers walk free to live off of all the comforts Dale provided before his untimely end?? That is just sickening!! His wife , her family, her boyfriend, his family all living cozy by way of murder!! Something is F*****G wrong with that.:D

Still disgusted by the way this case is handled.

I feel like this case needs more exposure, but in a manner that is as ridiculous and as bold as the way they are treating the family and whatever your brother left behind.

Sh!t like this really gives a whole new meaning to Unseen Thailand

People don t know half what goes on here.

Hi...No Jinda is the only one who remains behind bars.

Outside courtroom was very friendly with Nee's family and police. Laughing etc... Disgusting!!

No farang support showed up at all...not one! Contrary to what we thought?

From my understandings Most did not attending as it is only "paper shuffling" and it is just procedural stuff. Once the trial starts, the prosecutor indicated that he expects a positive result early in the New Year. He is seeking 50 years Jail for Nee and the Boyfriend and the Death Penalty for the Gunman.I am sure all will be in attendance once the trial begins in support of Dale and Richard :D

50 years in jail...but he still agrees to allow them 365 days to do a runner. :o

One of many examples to show my son later on when he asks why the h ell we left the palm trees for lakes frozen three feet deep.

Hi...No Jinda is the only one who remains behind bars.

Outside courtroom was very friendly with Nee's family and police. Laughing etc... Disgusting!!

No farang support showed up at all...not one! Contrary to what we thought?

From my understandings Most did not attending as it is only "paper shuffling" and it is just procedural stuff. Once the trial starts, the prosecutor indicated that he expects a positive result early in the New Year. He is seeking 50 years Jail for Nee and the Boyfriend and the Death Penalty for the Gunman.I am sure all will be in attendance once the trial begins in support of Dale and Richard :o

Only paper shuffling...hmmm, I disagree. It is in support of Dale and a show that he meant something to many people? It also shows those that are trying to push things aside that people are watching...or not. Corruption is just shining through to the land of smiles all the while Richard had to put up with the little B*****'s greetings in court and laughing. What a pile of CRAP!!! One farang...Richard!

Now Jinda is walking and we had to hear about it over two weeks after the fact!! That totally disgusts me and makes me cry for Dale. Taken advantage of unknowingly while he was alive, and also profiting in his death. I have a great deal of anger toward our embassy. Which does a lousy job of assisting Canadians abroad. They can't even speak to the media when asked?? I was told they were keeping a close eye on the case...HOW???? When a hitman can walk the streets and we know shit!! They knew very well Richard was in Thailand, if they gave a shit, we would know something this serious. Perhaps thats why the shit lawyer Richard had took his friend aside asking questions he had no business asking...such as where she lived??? many other questions as well that I won't mention here. What would they say if Richard was the next victim?? This guy has nothing to lose, why would he even go back to court, so he can go to jail for 50 years...what a f***** joke!!!

Nee and other murderers, I hope you read this board...even if you are NOT convicted you will not profit. There are clauses in the Insurance for suspicion for intelligent people like you. Get your 3 lawyers on that, whom you are paying with Dale's money and assets. It won't last too long. Dale is not at rest and now that you are all out...his angry ghost will haunt you...forsure...I know that. you stole his life and everything he accomplished after a tough go in his own life look what you have done to his family...SHAME ON YOU ALL!!!

Here is what the embassy wrote:

> I placed a call to the Ranong Court. I was advised that,

> indeed, Mr. Jinda Sae Tae was granted "temporary release" on

> July 30, 2008.

>

> I understand your frustration. However, as in Canada, the

> right to request bail is provided for under the law. You

> may wish to have your lawyer contact the provincial prosecutor

> to object to the release. If you need more information on

> the law in this matter, I recommend you consult with your

> lawyer, who will be able to advise you on the possible avenues

> for action.

Here is an interesting article Richard sent me yesterday: Another farang bites the dust.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/aug/1...ndrelationships

I am so angry and sad right now...I better quit here.

Regards,

If anyone want to write a letter here are some addresses to get you started.

"[email protected]" <[email protected]>;"[email protected]" <[email protected]>;"Canada AM" <[email protected]>;"Canadian Embassy Bangkok" <[email protected]>;"[email protected]" <[email protected]>;"[email protected]" <[email protected]>;"[email protected]" <[email protected]>;"International Herald Tribune" <[email protected]>;"Joe Friesen" <[email protected]>;"National Thai Corruption Commission" <[email protected]>;"[email protected]" <[email protected]>;"[email protected]" <[email protected]>;"[email protected]" <[email protected]>;

Our embassy rep in Bangkok <[email protected]>

Our embassy rep in Canada <[email protected]>

Thank you

After having sat through many court proceedings looking at these people first as prisoners being meek and humble then to see them attend court from the outside makes me sick.....I never had the pleasure to meet this f'in Jinda guy in the hallways of the Thai court but I did witness a Thai forsenic investigator (POLICE) hand him some money in court....makes you really feel safe doesn't it....Also having to see Nee and her boyfreind arrive to attend court Nee driving her Hi-So honda accord all smiles...Then sitting in the court waiting area and have her boyfreind sitting on one side and her walking by looking at me saying "sabai-de mei" sickening....all I could do was ignore her....it was so hard just having to sit there and witness all this but it is what I HAD to do... I've spent a lot of time in Thailand this past while and it is amazing the things that happen here....a lot of which makes no sense at all....How can this man "Jinda" be released ?? The Canadian embassy stated this was a "temporary absence" does this mean he was not released on bail and just trusted to return ?? This man has a horrific criminal past yet the Thai justice system (Ranong) felt he was not a threat to skip town or commit other crimes ??? Another case of TIT......Unbeleivable and sad to see things like this happen in such a beautiful country whose people on the most part are just like you and me...but they have learned to live with and accept such inconsistencies

I have followed this case with interest for sometime now and it would seem to me that you are now not only seeking justice for your brother, but you are out to make sure as many people as possible are warned of the dangers of a relationship with a Thai lady.

Your brother made a mistake and paid the ultimate price, but regardless of what the gutter pres might want you to believe it is an isolated case.

Will the type of justice you are demanding prevail, I doubt it but does that make Thailand a bad place and a relationship with a Thai lady a bad thing, I think not.

I have followed this case with interest for sometime now and it would seem to me that you are now not only seeking justice for your brother, but you are out to make sure as many people as possible are warned of the dangers of a relationship with a Thai lady.

Your brother made a mistake and paid the ultimate price, but regardless of what the gutter pres might want you to believe it is an isolated case.

Will the type of justice you are demanding prevail, I doubt it but does that make Thailand a bad place and a relationship with a Thai lady a bad thing, I think not.

:o You haven't attended the school of Diplomacy, did you ? Unfortunately this sad case is NOT an isolated case as this kind of murder happened many times before in Thailand.

Read this:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Murder-Case-...ov-t151991.html

It took 4 long years before one of the suspects (brother of the wife) was finally sentenced and the initiator (the lover of the murdered man's wife) of the brutal slaughter is still on the run whilst the wife is still free... :D

Unbelievable ? Yes, but the family will never give up !

LaoPo

Oh well Tarakandi if you think nothing is wrong with murderers getting bailed out with the money of their victims (seems an other similar case is happening at Roi Et right now)

It seems that when you have enough money You can get away with almost anything (see Thaksin Shinawatra who was able to leave the kingdom with his wife whilst out on bail last week)

It does make this country weird for farangs to live in, together with all the strange "ways of living" you discover the longer you live here.

I feel sad for Dales family who must get through all this crap to get some sense of justice which may NOT be achieved here. :o

Really, and what type of interest would that be?

A mistake in being suckered in and thinking it was true love? Yes. Isolated case, take your blinders off...come on do a search on google.

I don't know what your agenda here is or why you have an interest...we are not giving up, but thanks for your supportive words

Tarakandi that is one of the strangest (and worst) posts I have ever seen, you sound almost as though you are a lobbyist for the Thai tourist industry.

Can you explain how a country where justice (according to you), is not to be expected, can be described as not a bad country.

My sympathy and support to the family. I love Thailand but corruption at this level, and so blatant, is the cancer of the country.

Let us hope that in the end justice prevails.

Just a note to thank you gentlemen for your comments Re: Tarakandi.

It is a difficult road to travel and full of twists and turns. More so for Richard, he is the one going to the court proceedings and having to face these people, watch as they one by one get released, boyfriends family living on one of the properties, almost nothing listed as Dale's assets, even though she had nothing when they met. Bank accounts cleared out. It just goes on and on. I would like to know what happened to his dogs at least? I'm sure they are not considered an asset to her? That is what was on his PC desktop...a portrait of the dogs. He loved animals, as trivial as that may sound to some...it would be the least we may accomplish that would make Dale very happy. I am so sickened by all of this. Before the latest news...I booked a trip to Hawaii. I will be accompanied by what remains of our Mom and Dale. Next week they will be in the peaceful waters where we all spent some great happy times. I feel like the ashes we let go of Dale is in a "sea of lies" ...The Andaman Sea.

I am extremely sorry to read of this case.

I am also horrified. I can't even imagine how frustrated and angry Dale's family must feel, in addition to dealing with grief.

I will send an email to all of the addresses Mary Jane has listed above. I hope others will, too.

Please keep posting here to let us all know what is happening and of anything we can do.

It is a difficult road to travel and full of twists and turns. More so for Richard, he is the one going to the court proceedings and having to face these people, watch as they one by one get released, boyfriends family living on one of the properties, almost nothing listed as Dale's assets, even though she had nothing when they met. Bank accounts cleared out. It just goes on and on. I would like to know what happened to his dogs at least? I'm sure they are not considered an asset to her? That is what was on his PC desktop...a portrait of the dogs. He loved animals, as trivial as that may sound to some...it would be the least we may accomplish that would make Dale very happy. I am so sickened by all of this. Before the latest news...I booked a trip to Hawaii. I will be accompanied by what remains of our Mom and Dale. Next week they will be in the peaceful waters where we all spent some great happy times. I feel like the ashes we let go of Dale is in a "sea of lies" ...The Andaman Sea.

I lost track a bit about your Lawyer.

Is he good ? or very good ?

He is (should be) the one who can make or brake the case. The family I mentioned in an earlier link had a very good lawyer's office with good connections which is of the utmost importance, although I realize that that particular case was held at the Court in Pattaya and not in the south/Ranong.

Nevertheless it might help to ask for a 2nd or even 3rd opinion....

It might even help to copy-and-paste some of the details from that murdercase and put it under the nose of your Canadian Embassy/Ambassador with a copy to the Canadian Press and Television/Radio......like:

"Many people were in the courtroom when the judge made his statement. Among them were quite a few Dutchmen, who wanted to show their support to the Odekerken family with their presence. The Dutch Ambassador, Mr. Pieter Marres, also attended the session in Pattaya, with a number of his staff members on behalf of the Dutch authorities. Not only brothers and sisters of Jules were present, but also two previous business associates, who were also very close friends to Jules, were there."

From: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Murder-Case-...08#entry1642108

Meaning: if the Ambassador of a small country like Holland takes the effort and time to travel a few times (!) to the Courthouse in Pattaya, the staff and/or Ambassador of a country like Canada could do the same.

I fully understand the anger and sadness about this case but it is of the UTMOST IMPORTANCE that you keep on trying to bring this case to the attention of the public, Embassy and your Government in Canada.

Maybe it's the wrong word but Promotion for your case is very important; being angry and writing your messages here doesn't; sorry to say that.

Also: talk to each other about creating a website (like the Odekerken family did) about this tragic murder case and publish ALL articles and important notes. Hire someone local who can make photos of the suspects, wife and others in Ranong....and publish them on your website.

Find someone who is able to create a website for you !

Find someone who is good in public relations...there must be a man or woman in your hometown (from a newspaper/magazine perhaps) who takes the lead in bringing this case to the frontpages all the time; let him/her find a Senator, a Member of Parliament.

Talk to your local Mayor, important Doctors, Surgeons....they are the ones who know more important people.

Just being angry and bitterness doesn't help you bring those people behind bars for the rest of their lives.

LaoPo

All of us who are travellers in other countries are under the mistaken comfort that our Home Embassy

gives a &lt;deleted&gt; about us. Their mission is to generate money. That is their number 1 function, the number2 function is ????. If you have a problem they do not want to " get involved". You are on your own. Sorry fact of life.

All of us who are travellers in other countries are under the mistaken comfort that our Home Embassy

gives a &lt;deleted&gt; about us. Their mission is to generate money. That is their number 1 function, the number2 function is ????. If you have a problem they do not want to " get involved". You are on your own. Sorry fact of life.

Unfortunately, that's correct.

BUT...they (Embassy) don't like it when they're under pressure by the (foreign) press and/or home-country questions by Senators, Member(s) of Parliament, Ministers and the like.

Therefore: PRESSURE and public relations are an absolute MUST.

LaoPo

I lost track a bit about your Lawyer.

Is he good ? or very good ?

He is (should be) the one who can make or brake the case. The family I mentioned in an earlier link had a very good lawyer's office with good connections which is of the utmost importance, although I realize that that particular case was held at the Court in Pattaya and not in the south/Ranong.

Nevertheless it might help to ask for a 2nd or even 3rd opinion....

It might even help to copy-and-paste some of the details from that murdercase and put it under the nose of your Canadian Embassy/Ambassador with a copy to the Canadian Press and Television/Radio......like:

"Many people were in the courtroom when the judge made his statement. Among them were quite a few Dutchmen, who wanted to show their support to the Odekerken family with their presence. The Dutch Ambassador, Mr. Pieter Marres, also attended the session in Pattaya, with a number of his staff members on behalf of the Dutch authorities. Not only brothers and sisters of Jules were present, but also two previous business associates, who were also very close friends to Jules, were there."

From: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Murder-Case-...08#entry1642108

Meaning: if the Ambassador of a small country like Holland takes the effort and time to travel a few times (!) to the Courthouse in Pattaya, the staff and/or Ambassador of a country like Canada could do the same.

I fully understand the anger and sadness about this case but it is of the UTMOST IMPORTANCE that you keep on trying to bring this case to the attention of the public, Embassy and your Government in Canada.

Maybe it's the wrong word but Promotion for your case is very important; being angry and writing your messages here doesn't; sorry to say that.

Also: talk to each other about creating a website (like the Odekerken family did) about this tragic murder case and publish ALL articles and important notes. Hire someone local who can make photos of the suspects, wife and others in Ranong....and publish them on your website.

Find someone who is able to create a website for you !

Find someone who is good in public relations...there must be a man or woman in your hometown (from a newspaper/magazine perhaps) who takes the lead in bringing this case to the frontpages all the time; let him/her find a Senator, a Member of Parliament.

Talk to your local Mayor, important Doctors, Surgeons....they are the ones who know more important people.

Just being angry and bitterness doesn't help you bring those people behind bars for the rest of their lives.

LaoPo

Very good posting, sound advice.

I hope the family dont get too distracted/ disheartened by all the distactions that have arisen along the way,

if you remenber one thing in your efforts remember this , " its not the amount of amunition that produces the requred result, if you focus on the target one shot is often enough.

May I respectfully suggest you step back for a moment and review your efforts to date, hopefully you may be able to come up with some other avenues that can help you find justice for your loved one and I hope some degree of peace which as yet you have been cruelly denied.

Tourism is a key income for LOS, anything that succceds in substantially reducing the numbers visiting LOS will not go down with the powers that be, changes dont just happen, people make them happen, good luck to the family in what I am afraid is an uphill struggle but not an impossible one.

roy gsd

MaryJane and Richard, I would like to offer my help if you want to put up a website for Dale, all free of charge.

I honestly think that would give quite a lot more exposure and a big boost to Dale's case in your favor, especially when contacting the media.

They want to play games? We can play their game online...

Edited by Tony Clifton

MaryJane and Richard, I would like to offer my help if you want to put up a website for Dale, all free of charge.

I honestly think that would give quite a lot more exposure and a big boost to Dale's case in your favor, especially when contacting the media.

]

WOW :o that's very generous of you Tony. Chapeau !

LaoPo

Wow...what an outpouring of support, I cried reading all of this. I know Richard would be as appreciative and emotional as I am right now. He is enroute to Canada. He will have a long layover in China somewhere so I'm sure he will be online.

Some great words and wisdom from all of you, thank you so much.

The lawyer Richard had was a total scam...he just kept wanting more money, said assets were frozen, gave a wrong court date for the prelim etc. I don't think he was really working on our behalf, other than to sabatoge. We were informed by Dale's friends, the lawyer told them not to show for court? There was many things we didn't understand, but now it all makes sense

We do have to take a step back and look everything over to date. We have to get more vocal to the right people. Cause to this point it is going to hel_l in a handbasket!!

TONY...what a generous offer!!! I can't believe a total stranger would do that. I will send money, I don't want you to incur any costs. PM me. I think it's a great idea.

Leo Del Pinto family has put up a web recently.... www.justiceforleo.com I haven't really looked at it.

Thanks everyone, it really lifts the spirits...again, to gain back some hope and fight!

Contacted Del Pinto's when I was in Thailand...since then no. But I will be. Also contacted Andrew Drummond who had covered that story to try and get coverage for Dale, he said that he gets paid to do that?? I didn't elaborate, I do think he is great at what he does. I am sure he is a wealth of information also.

I am feeling really positive about things right now after everyones encouragement. Sylviex...thanks for taking the time to write.

I have had some calls from people feeling really good about a website. It will not be asking for donations...that doesn't feel right in this case, I would like to put it out that if anyone has services they are willing to help with...that would be a bonus. I would like to make the case an open book...police reports etc.

Also stuff that has been put forth and not investigated.

My mind is going a mile a minute.

Regards,

Mary-Jane

Kudos to you Tony. :o

http://www.investigateudom.com/ is a good example of the pressure a website can bring on the Thai gov.

I cannot understand why journos in the U.S. UK & Aus haven't picked up on the latest ludicrous facts.

Let's hope Andrew Drummond can help out & contact his colleagues outside the Land of Lies.

I sent some emails to newspapers not on your list above. Hope others will do the same -- you never know who might pick up the story. People travel to Thailand from all over (many people come from Sweden, Germany, China, Middle East and more -- would not hurt to email their main newspapers, too.). I gave the link to this thread.

Lao Po has made some good suggestions. A website is definitely a good idea -- members of this forum would probably be happy to link to it from their own blogs & websites.

You could also put a page on Wikipedia.

Thanks very much sylviex...The more people that make noise can only help. If you can send or post the links I did not, please do.

LaoPo always has wisdom to offer. I did go and read the link he provided. What a supportive Country they have, I only wish our Country would jump "on board"

Wikipedia, another great idea...I will do a search on how to do that. I do know they are usually at the top of searches.

Have a great night/ or day? !!!

WOW, its really nice to see so much suport....THANKS. I'm quite tired right now after having travelled through the land of smiles 18 hours worth including layovers at bus stations....I'm tired...now here I sit in Taipei after a 3 hour flight and another 6 hours wait for a 12 hour flight..and I still wont be home for hours after that.....It is even hard to think right now...But it sure is nice to see total strangers helping....I've never been one to ask anyone for help....stubborn or stupid ??? Anyways thanks for everything....

MaryJane & Richard:

Reading the previous posts I have the impression that the idea about a website is now your priority # 1.

Although the website it's extremely important I still didn't find anything new about a lawyer and in MHO a very well connected lawyer is your priority # 1.

You have lost quite a bit of valueable time already since the previous lawyer screwed the legal possibilities and opportunities in Ranong.

You can have a very good website (with the generous help from Tony) but without a good lawyer the whole jurisdictional system is going to fail.....

So, what is the situation regarding the help/assistance from a Thai lawyer ?

If I'm wrong, please correct me (if missed something)

LaoPo