Lysol Disinfectant Spray

ihop

Haven't seen Lysol disinfectant spray in any of the markets (C4, Lotus, Rimping) or any similar Thai product. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough or can't read the Thai labels correctly. Anyone know if it's available around here?

Don't know about a spray, but you can buy bottles at the Nam Ping Passoosath.

The Nam Ping Passoosath has several branches in Chaing Mai, in fact about 10, but I can only recall three of them:

* Main one on the Suthep Road: If you come from Suan Dok Gate, pass Suan Dok Temple, then just before you can turn right onto the Nimmanhemin road it's on your left.

* On the Doi Saket road, approximately 50 to 100 meter before the intersection with the middle ringroad on you left when heading to Doi Saket.

* On the Southern ringroad: Coming from Superhighway and heading airport, take the parallel next to the over-pass at the intersection of Nong Hoi. At the intersection with lights go straight towards airport. Just after the over-pass reaches the ground it's on your left.

* There is one in Mae Jo if I remember well, but I'm not sure where.

Hope this helps,

Nienke

Haven't seen Lysol disinfectant spray in any of the markets (C4, Lotus, Rimping) or any similar Thai product. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough or can't read the Thai labels correctly. Anyone know if it's available around here?

I use a mixture of Heiter (Thailand's bleach brand) and water in a spray bottle on hard surfaces. And I use it on ants in food prep/eating areas; not long lasting but effective for a while.