Work Permit

telaksslave

i want to get a work permit to work with my wife, i know about an extra employee if you get a work permit with your wife, but i think i will try and apply for it with my wife, so she can check everything is correct, i dont see why i should line a lawyers pocket with no guarantee that its correct anyway, does anyone know where the office is to apply, i know its not city hall, ive been there and they were about much help as a chocolate fireguard

The Labor Office is in Chonburi - about a 45 minute drive North of Pattaya straight up Highway 3. (Turn left at a major junction - then a few minutes along impossibly wide empty roads to a typical Thai government looking office.) Sorry - can drive there now but only know it by sight.

If another fails to provide better directions I'll see if I can find it on Google Earth/Wikimaps - it's probably bookmarked already.

The Labor Office is in Chonburi - about a 45 minute drive North of Pattaya straight up Highway 3. (Turn left at a major junction - then a few minutes along impossibly wide empty roads to a typical Thai government looking office.) Sorry - can drive there now but only know it by sight.

If another fails to provide better directions I'll see if I can find it on Google Earth/Wikimaps - it's probably bookmarked already.

would that be the same government building that do the limited companys as i know where that is ?

Take road number 3 to Chonburi City, passing Sri Racha and Bang Saen.

After Bang Saen, (approx. 6 kms) take a left turn at a Mercedes Benz dealer (direction Ang Sila).

Follow this road for about 4 km. and cross a traffic lighted 2 x 2 lane road. Beware, there might be a sort of market going on; drive slowly!!

After approx. 1,5 km turn left, pass a park on your right and 2 government buildings. The 3rd building is the Ministry of Labor/Labor Department.

Edited by farangtingtong

i want to get a work permit to work with my wife, i know about an extra employee if you get a work permit with your wife, but i think i will try and apply for it with my wife, so she can check everything is correct, i dont see why i should line a lawyers pocket with no guarantee that its correct anyway, does anyone know where the office is to apply, i know its not city hall, ive been there and they were about much help as a chocolate fireguard

I think your find applying for your first Farang work permit is not that easy, a lot of paperwork needed, not just a matter of turning up at the labour office with a few papers, complicated!!!

I think your find applying for your first Farang work permit is not that easy, a lot of paperwork needed, not just a matter of turning up at the labour office with a few papers, complicated!!!

i guessed that tell me anything thats easy and straight forward here :o