3 Bed Large House With Garden For Rent Chiang Mai

I live in a lovely 3 bed house with cable t.v, high speed internet, phone and large garden set in a very large secured village with gym, tennis courts, large swimming pool and excellent restuarant in the Hang Dong area in Chiang Mai.

I want to leave before the year contract runs out (Janruary) but don't want to loose my deposit so have to find somebody to move in.

It's amazing value as i only pay 9000 baht a month and i can send photos if anybody wants to see it.

Does any body want to rent this in September-October or know anybody else that does.

Any help is appreciated. :o

I live in a lovely 3 bed house with cable t.v, high speed internet, phone and large garden set in a very large secured village with gym, tennis courts, large swimming pool and excellent restuarant in the Hang Dong area in Chiang Mai.

I want to leave before the year contract runs out (Janruary) but don't want to loose my deposit so have to find somebody to move in.

It's amazing value as i only pay 9000 baht a month and i can send photos if anybody wants to see it.

Does any body want to rent this in September-October or know anybody else that does.

Hang Dong is not where I was looking but if the house is such great value I'd be interested to see some photos and any other further info. Perhaps you can PM me. Thanks

• 3 months later...

buripuk, I think you are renting already very cheap price for that house with 3 bedrooms with large garden, Do you think you can find another house in this price and similar quality? I am looking many months for a tenant to rent my house with the price 3 times higher more than you are renting now, I think maybe I should ask the price not so different from your renting price to have more chance. May I ask you, How long contract (minimum) that you landload will give to new tenant?