Rental Near Rimping Mae Jo Or Doi Saket Road

mallmagician

I know its a long shot, and I know people are probably bored of similar posts, but I trust you guys!

I am currently in a 3 bed house in Laguna on highway 121, but my lease runs out in August, and I need to move to a smaller place (1 or 2 bed).

Im looking for a large apartment, or small house in a secure area near where I am currently living, as I have a group of friends in the area that I dont want to move too far from.

Does anyone know of anything in the area? Or maybe you are coming to end of your lease in the area, and are thinking of moving?

Does anyone have experience of the Payap Hillside condo's? They look like they are in the right area. Does anyone live in them? ANy up for grabs?

ANyway, thanks in advance for any advice etc.

I know that I should drive around and look for signs and stuff, but a tip off from one of you lot would be a bonus.

Thanks

Phil

I know its a long shot, and I know people are probably bored of similar posts, but I trust you guys!

I am currently in a 3 bed house in Laguna on highway 121, but my lease runs out in August, and I need to move to a smaller place (1 or 2 bed).

Im looking for a large apartment, or small house in a secure area near where I am currently living, as I have a group of friends in the area that I dont want to move too far from.

Does anyone know of anything in the area? Or maybe you are coming to end of your lease in the area, and are thinking of moving?

Does anyone have experience of the Payap Hillside condo's? They look like they are in the right area. Does anyone live in them? ANy up for grabs?

ANyway, thanks in advance for any advice etc.

I know that I should drive around and look for signs and stuff, but a tip off from one of you lot would be a bonus.

Thanks

Phil

I am living in PS mansions which is just down the street from the Payap Hillside condos, near Carrefour, if this is the area you are referring to. I'm new to this area and find the adjustment difficult being an old guy surrounded by students . The condo is new and relatively inexpensive, 8000 for a one bedroom, furnished minimally, kitchenette with no stove ( I have a convection hot plate), bathroom with tub. I intend to move from here after the usual 30 day notice. I want to move closer into town as I find transportation inconvenient, although you can use the bus for 15 baht which will get you to the "night bazaar' area or to all the other shopping centers on the the highway as well as the airport and immigration. I have no lease arrangement because I took over a family's lease who moved out. It is very quiet in the building except for noise from the street as it is located near a circle, or round-about leading out of the Payap campus. I know the Hillside complex is nicely furnished but costs more.

If you are interested, send me a pm. I'd be glad to show you my place.