”factory Hotel” Near Pattaya/jomtien

I’m so tiered of Bangkok and want to move out from here now when we starts our production unit.

We are looking for a “factory hotel” with high security and guards. Can anyone recommend any “factory hotel” nearby Pattaya/Jomtien

Edited by inventorinthailand

I know of factories and warehouses for rent, you can transform an office room for living quarters but never heard of factory hotels. Many industrial estates have buildings with rooms for rent in or outside the estates.

• 4 weeks later...

Hmmm, Nevermind, forgett the hotel metaphor,

We are looking for a 100sqm premises suitable for a light production in factory area near Jomtien/Pattaya. We want to be near companies who provides machining service as laser cutting, drilling, milling and turning(lathe). DOes such area exists near Jomtien/Pattaya??

Ah, he is looking for premises where he can place his production for a limited time, instead of building it himself or renting over a long term.

A "hotel" to accommodate his factory, like placining a dog/cat in a "Pet hotel".

Looks like nothing to do with hospitality industry as we know it.

Pity it took almost a month to clarify what is being sought.

That is correct. we wants to rent it first and if it works well out, we will buy something larger. And now it's time for me to make the "move"

Does anything like exists near Pattaya/Jomtien??

Bang Saen could also be an option but i would prefer to work/live near were i can socialize with westerners.

That is correct. we wants to rent it first and if it works well out, we will buy something larger. And now it's time for me to make the "move"

Bang Saen could also be an option but i would prefer to work/live near were i can socialize with westerners.

100sqm is tiny. you might struggle a bit.

I would recommend getting in touch with Amata, Hemaraj and Tricon who both might have factory space or at least some ideas.

but there is simply no money at all in a space this tiny; 200b per sqm, that's like 20,000b a month; like i said....nothing.

As for hanging around westerners....I'd be thinking you'd be better off to live in one place, factory in another. I assume you are doing metal cutting...what sort of work are we talking here, might have a few things I want to build....what materials can you do CNC for? marine industry by any chance/

You would probably want to be a bit further down the coast in Rayong. Iit is called the Eastern Seaboard Industrial Area. There are a number of industiral parks from Sri Racha to Rayong, that is were all the machining companies would be.

I would recommend getting in touch with Amata, Hemaraj and Tricon who both might have factory space or at least some ideas.

but there is simply no money at all in a space this tiny; 200b per sqm, that's like 20,000b a month; like i said....nothing.

As for hanging around westerners....I'd be thinking you'd be better off to live in one place, factory in another. I assume you are doing metal cutting...what sort of work are we talking here, might have a few things I want to build....what materials can you do CNC for? marine industry by any chance/

We are now producing parts at different suppliers in china and wants to ship them here to thailand for a final hand assembling, CQ and packaging. The reasons for that are many, but mostly for that i dont want to live in china. Nearness to CNC-machining is essentially as we have no machins for adjustments if necessary.

:-D

We are now producing parts at different suppliers in china and wants to ship them here to thailand for a final hand assembling, CQ and packaging. The reasons for that are many, but mostly for that i dont want to live in china. Nearness to CNC-machining is essentially as we have no machins for adjustments if necessary.

:-D

Shophouse perhaps...there is plenty of them, i can rent you one!! although they are much bigger than 100SqM (10x10)?? Are you sure this is your required size???

I completely missed the fact that it was 100sqm. That is small.

Mini factories are not normally smaller than 500 sqm and even these are hard to find. Forget TICON, Amata, and Hemeraj, they will not have anything suitably small.

As others said best look for shophouses, or perhaps sub leasing space within other people's factories.

I completely missed the fact that it was 100sqm. That is small.

Mini factories are not normally smaller than 500 sqm and even these are hard to find. Forget TICON, Amata, and Hemeraj, they will not have anything suitably small.

As others said best look for shophouses, or perhaps sub leasing space within other people's factories.

Shophouse will work for us but it has to be near companies who provides CNC-machining services.

Anyone who know were machining service companies in Sriracha are located?

Sriracha seems to be nice place to be at.

• 5 months later...
Hmmm, Nevermind, forgett the hotel metaphor,

We are looking for a 100sqm premises suitable for a light production in factory area near Jomtien/Pattaya. We want to be near companies who provides machining service as laser cutting, drilling, milling and turning(lathe). DOes such area exists near Jomtien/Pattaya??

Are you still looking for "Hotel" factory?

We have a factory end of Jomtien, 2500 sq mt, can rent a small space in charge of your CNC service. We use to work with CNC machining. Let me know at [email protected]