Office 2003

lingling

Hello Lingling,

I belief it was something around 8000Bht, I showed a big :D and went for StarOffice 7 which can do everything what MS Office can do, and somethings more.

StarOffice 7 only cost around 50 US$ per licence and is also multi platform, runs on Windows, Linux, Mac OsX, Unix and Sun Solaris.

50 US$ still to heavy :o , check out OpenOffice. OpenOffice has much of the same functions as StarOffice (share the same source code) but is 100% free.

I not know any option in the MS Office applications that OpenOffice or StarOffice not support, even the key functions work the same.

With kind regards,

Richard

Are there any real licences in Thailand? I never saw someone who spent more than 100 THB (or 120 if got ripped off). Why do you need a real licence?

Bejasus! I've been ripped off again. I paid Bht 150.00!

After my ex-company paid the retail price for MS Office (version "very old") and since then I have only up-dated, I refuse to pay extortionate amounts of money to the richest man in the world for what are basically up-dates to repair faults in the previously issued version. Software must be the only commodity in the western world where a guarantee does not qualify for repair of a product which has intrinsic faults.

Right, that's my go at BG for today!

Are there any real licences in Thailand? I never saw someone who spent more than 100 THB (or 120 if got ripped off). Why do you need a real licence?

Bejasus! I've been ripped off again. I paid Bht 150.00!

After my ex-company paid the retail price for MS Office (version "very old") and since then I have only up-dated, I refuse to pay extortionate amounts of money to the richest man in the world for what are basically up-dates to repair faults in the previously issued version. Software must be the only commodity in the western world where a guarantee does not qualify for repair of a product which has intrinsic faults.

Right, that's my go at BG for today!

I do not aggree, they do not repair their faults. in compare with the first offices, they same bugs are still there. Just in get more colored :o