Rain........

bmw

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This JUST in: (more urine + dogs + motocyke + blessed h2o)

It's actually raining in Bkk for the very first time in a dogs age...well, at least for a few months. Oops, and my electric just went out...and now back again (I knew I paid that bill :D ) We'll all be whinging about the H2O soon...naam tuam set laos? Hopefully mai naam tuam but at least the month's old build up of 'motocyke' taxi stand urine deposit on the walls of the soi near my apt will be neutralized -even the soi dogs seemed confused marking their territory of late... (kruk minn maak :D ) First drop o' rain and you can already hear the transformers buzzing and crackling... Anyone know if my UPS is any good if the building isn't actually grounded??? (oops, off topic) :o

Edited by bahtandsold

It's raining in my corolla!

Should I put the window up?

A deer with no eyes and no genitalia. :o

No ###### eye deer?

A deer with no eyes and no genitalia and no legs?. :D

STILL no <deleted> eye deer?

The well water level is now down to about 14 metres - two neighbours already lost their supply because their pipe was too short. The well goes down 15 metres. Please, Buddha, gives us some rain...

The well water level is now down to about 14 metres - two neighbours already lost their supply because their pipe was too short. The well goes down 15 metres. Please, Buddha, gives us some rain...

I dont miss rain. Sorry RDN but i hope that it doesnt rain for a long time. If you want rain or snow. Then go back to the UK. Snowing 2 days ago in Scotland and frosty.55555555555555

I dont miss rain. Sorry RDN but i hope that it doesnt rain for a long time. If you want rain or snow. Then go back to the UK. Snowing 2 days ago in Scotland and frosty.55555555555555

Rain makes everywhere cleaner and greener. I love the rainy season. :o

"I like the rain...it washes away the misery and troubles off the sidewalks of life'

Humphrey Bogart.

If you want rain come to the UK.

I awoke this morning to snow, the snow then melted, now it is raining cats and dogs.

I know where i'd rather be!

My little street in Tokyo this morning....brrr...

snow2.jpg

Som nam naa :o My little beach in Phuket this evening....phew....

dscn70413tx.jpg

Ah, you get my drift also!!

Reminds of a story, I don't know why, off a guy who got into trouble whilst doing something silly on Mt Everest which resulted in frostbite. Instead of using the local healthcare systems he decided to quickly fly over to Bkk for help! The doctors in Bkk where gobsmacked as this shivering, frostbitten Farang stumbled into their hospital, needless to say they were unprepared for such an incident!

Edited by booma

I just got up to begin my prediction experiments in the bathroom, I noticed that it was raining, no p1ss drinking for me today yaaaaayyy!

I noted that my urine was light and slightly fizzy yesterday..a breakthrough, my theisis is almost complete...This time next year I will have a Nobel prize as a paperweight

I just got up to begin my prediction experiments in the bathroom, I noticed that it was raining, no p1ss drinking for me today yaaaaayyy!

I noted that my urine was light and slightly fizzy yesterday..a breakthrough, my theisis is almost complete...This time next year I will have a Nobel prize as a paperweight

Same old sh1t...........different topic

Same old sh1t...........different topic

:o:D right back at ya, but at least I am funny, Not just full of p1ss and vinegar

It's drizzling here in the Uk.

I've just looked outside, and it looks like someone turned the colour off on the TV.

An old lady walked past with a headscarf and a tartan wheel bag. I smiled and she just looked away. The neighbour opposite was watching through his window as it happened. I looked at him, and he pretended to inspect his curtains, then walked off with his head down.

Great posting Mr. Medicinebox, thank you!

In Chiangrai it has been storming all night. It is cloudy. Oh please let it rain, the last shower is already three monts ago.

It has been raining in Lamphun yesterday.