Rain........

bmw

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Throwing it down BKK 9.00am monday morning, rained all last night. Reminds me of blighty not a hint of sun. JJ Market yesterday got a good soaking with the wind blowing items from stalls all over the place. Took a while to get home as everyone seemed to want to leave at the same time, when the rain had eased. Couldn't get inside Mo Chit BTS so opted fro the underground, so peaceful down there as nobody seems to use it.

Edited by jflundy

OH MY GOD. :D What has happened to the skies in Bangkok?? It's raining as if in advance for the whole year!

:D Soooooooo wanted to sleep in today, but have some extremely important tasks to do. :o I think I'll get an "Employee of the Day" award or something, 'cuz there's hardly anyone here yet!

• 2 weeks later...

Well it's pissing down outside......the soi is flooded, the mainroad out front is like a ficken river and the 'footpath' for want of a better term - is blocked by fallen power lines, cars parked across it and so on......so on my way to try and get some lunch and keep dry with a huge mutha ficking golf umbrella.......got soaked to the bone......TIT ! I even saw some frogs running for cover !!

• 2 weeks later...

Er, Dr P, it's not about getting pissed, it's about rain... :D (maybe this never ending thread is driving some to drink?) :D Soldier on good Dr

Looks like thunderheads off to the east from my apt view on Suk but will it rain tonight??? Feeling lazy today...no motivation...so hot out...Rain would be welcomed.

Just had a bit of rain and hail in CM..... :o

I didn't get any hail, and this time almost no rain, but wow, the wind! What is it with these windstorms? The one today blew down the potted plants on the balcony - probably 70 km/hour. I don't remember such windstorms last year - are they always this strong? It's been almost every evening or late p.m. for many days now.