Rain........

bmw

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IVBE NEBERVERD SEEMN SO  JXUBHB RAIN, ITS BEUIIEIN OPISSING DOWN GERE ALL NIGHT, TGHE WIFE SDIS GOBRE, NOT SURTE WHERE BUT IT BETS IS WET. LOL, FUNNY FU7NNHYNMQN...

it s thT NOR FUJNY I DONT WHAT IS THWEN, COME ON FUUNNY AS ######E RERALLY..HOULD BE SEEL;OIMGH BOOKS.! LOL

Thought it was going to rain here, but it came down as hail, some of the hailstones were as large as grapes ! Good thing it only lasted about 5 minutes.

Funny thing is, the day before, the temperatures here were over 45 celcius !

Has it rained in Pattaya yet ?

not sure about the rain, but definately projectile vomitting - so sick, never been so hungover.

Have you read some of your posts, post pissup? :o:D:D

yes mate, I have seen them :D biggest drink I have had for many years. I was supposed to go to Nakhon today - the mrs is well pleased :D

5 bottles of white, 2 more bottles of red at my mates house (ive just been told). Ah well, apologies for my disturbance. :D

not sure about the rain, but definately projectile vomitting - so sick, never been so hungover.

yes mate, I have seen them :D biggest drink I have had for many years. I was supposed to go to Nakhon today - the mrs is well pleased :D

5 bottles of white, 2 more bottles of red at my mates house (ive just been told). Ah well, apologies for my disturbance. :D

It was the Red that tipped you over........ same happened to me about 40 yrs ago, bloody room kept spinning, haven't touched Kangarouge since :D

Yer good with the camera , Ajarn.

What make and model have you got?

I enjoyed the pics in yer blog :o

Thanks. Most every photo I take is done one-handed, from the driver's seat of my truck :D

The digital cameras are so cool.. Mine now is a Fujifilm that I got from tohome.com for 15,000 baht. Has video, too. 4 megapixels and 10x optical zoom. Definately would recommend the camera.. Fujifilm S5500

The quality shown online here is not so good because I try to compress them as much as possible from the original 2 meg size... I think they're about 50kb's here.

The north is so outstandingly beautiful in the rainy season. I hope ya'll can get up here to check it out.. :D

Raining like h*ll here again, and cold !

Sheesh, one day it's +47, next day hail stones the size of grapes, now it's thunder and lightning and cold rain.

All that in a place that's supposed to be a desert ? We've had more rain in the last month than we had all last year ! (Maybe a good sign that the 12 year drought is over ?)

If I could just get this to move over to Pattaya.......

Well it rained a good ol´blighty rain ALL DAY yesterday... A bit miserable... But thanks to that we did manage to keep a group of tourists from the capital in our bar all day. I´m happpy....

Tornado, hope you´re feeling better mate... White wine gets me eevry time...

For the last three days we´ve had a cross cultural downpour...

Half british constant depressing drizzle with waves of torrential subtropical drenching....

It did not make me happy. But my flowers are.

It also gave me a reason, nay, an excuse to be drunk for the most part of the last three days.

And I picked you to be a hard man Torn...never mind mate. :D

No rain in CM today. :D

And I picked you to be a hard man Torn...never mind mate. :D

No rain in CM today. :D

I am sometimes :o

Rained all the way back from Nakhon to Phuket, lovely :D . I enjoy the buses and "no light motorbikes" wandering all over the road :D

Edited by Tornado