Cheap Flights From The Uk

If anyone has any friends / relatives looking to come over from England between now & mid-October Etihad flights are available through netflights.com for 399 pounds return including all tax/surcharge. Not really a topic for discussion but this island needs all the help it can get at the moment so pass the word around to the folks at home. (flights must be booked by 20-Sep)

If anyone has any friends / relatives looking to come over from England between now & mid-October Etihad flights are available through netflights.com for 399 pounds return including all tax/surcharge. Not really a topic for discussion but this island needs all the help it can get at the moment so pass the word around to the folks at home. (flights must be booked by 20-Sep)

For direct flights I found Eva air pretty cheap in the past. Worth checking out......

I am looking at flights now for family to come over but early December to stay 1 month.

I also noticed Emirates had good rates from Manchester - Bangkok about 46,000 Baht. After around the 3rd December the prices go up obviously.

If you are looking for a cost effective alternative to Manchester - Bangkok , there are flights from netflights.com for Manchester to Hong Kong (air France) for late Nov/early Dec departure with returns up to & inc 31-Dec for 450 pounds ( about 27,500 baht) . With airasia.com starting Hong Kong to Bangkok flights from late October , the family could have a night or two in HK , a trip to HK Disneyland and still be quids in when arriving in Bangkok. Hope this helps , Devil

If you are looking for a cost effective alternative to Manchester - Bangkok , there are flights from netflights.com for Manchester to Hong Kong (air France) for late Nov/early Dec departure with returns up to & inc 31-Dec for 450 pounds ( about 27,500 baht) . With airasia.com starting Hong Kong to Bangkok flights from late October , the family could have a night or two in HK , a trip to HK Disneyland and still be quids in when arriving in Bangkok. Hope this helps , Devil

Is that confirmed SamuiMole ??

It would be great if it is as i've been looking at taking the Family to HK Disney but the Thai Airways Fares are ridiculous & Bangkok Airway out of Samui Direct equates to over 80,000 THB for 2 Adults & a 2 Year Old !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks SamuiMole, I will look in to it

BTW, check out news on Air Asia X.

They are looking to launch direct flights from Stansted to KL for GBP 350 rtn from Mar 09 onwards (Ok no good for xmas this year but note for future reference). I presume a KL to Bangkok flight would be pretty quick and cheap (or you could fly KL to Phuket even quicker)....worth remembering for cheap flights.

(I think they were looking to do the same deal from Manchester to KL also)

Is that confirmed SamuiMole ??

It would be great if it is as i've been looking at taking the Family to HK Disney but the Thai Airways Fares are ridiculous & Bangkok Airway out of Samui Direct equates to over 80,000 THB for 2 Adults & a 2 Year Old !!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out the airasia.com website. BKK - HK route opens Oct-26th this year. Intro offer, book before 21-Sep (Sun) and fare is zero baht , just pay surcharges & tax. Probably very limited availability but worth a look. Even if no specials available , prices with tax etc paid start from about 7,000 baht return per person