Work Permit

i have a non o visa which i know that you can get a work permit with that my question is can you get a work permit to teach if you have a HND i have heard that it is possible but has one got a work permit with a HND and if you get a work permit and decide to leave your job can you go back onto your non o visa thank you

With a non-O you can apply for a workpermit. You don't have to change your reasons for extensions for that. So if you have a non-O based on marriage you can continue to apply for extensions based on that and don't lose your right to stay if you lose your job.

If you would change your reason for staying in Thailand to working, than you could chnage back when you lose your job.

Curious, what is a HND?

With a non-O you can apply for a workpermit. You don't have to change your reasons for extensions for that. So if you have a non-O based on marriage you can continue to apply for extensions based on that and don't lose your right to stay if you lose your job.

If you would change your reason for staying in Thailand to working, than you could chnage back when you lose your job.

Curious, what is a HND?

Higher National Diploma - used to be technically orientated, but not always these days in the UK.