Agency In Phuket To Buy My Flight Ticket Bkk-paris ?

fredovitch13

I don't really understand why people use these services anymore.

With Google and the internet here now, why not book your own flights?

I found it's usually always cheaper that way and no one to blame but yourself when things go wrong.

Maybe i'm missing something. I book direct through the airlines usually. ( i have used those cheapticket.com places already but why pay them?)

I found it's usually always cheaper that way and no one to blame but yourself when things go wrong.

Maybe i'm missing something. I book direct through the airlines usually. ( i have used those cheapticket.com places already but why pay them?)

For sure use the net haven't used a travel agent in years. Maybe they don't have a credit card!!

I tried your website cheapticket it seems that it doesn't work for a flight bkk to europe. I want just buy a one way ticket.

This is the message : We're sorry, CheapTickets does not support flights that originate from Bangkok, Thailand(Message 1031)

I tried your website cheapticket it seems that it doesn't work for a flight bkk to europe. I want just buy a one way ticket.

This is the message : We're sorry, CheapTickets does not support flights that originate from Bangkok, Thailand(Message 1031)

I don't use "cheaptickets" in particular. What i'm trying to say is that i go to these kind of websites, like travelocity, or orbitz, kayak, whatever..........and find the best price for the route you are looking for. AND THEN, go to that airlines directly and check the same flight price. Usually it is about $25.00 cheaper (the amount that these websites probably make on their commission)

Anyway, it takes some time and yes, of course it takes a valid credit card. You'll also learn, once you start doing this yourself, that prices change a lot over time. A flight i booked from PA in America, to LA, was quoted at $125 One way about 3 months ago, then $215 about a month ago (when i bought it) and now, it is $286. That is for a flight in December.

You would probably have to learn the trends for Europe but over time, you'll figure out these trends.

Maybe a good travel agent already knows these things???

Or maybe they are just trying to sell tickets.

I don't use "cheaptickets" in particular. What i'm trying to say is that i go to these kind of websites, like travelocity, or orbitz, kayak, whatever..........and find the best price for the route you are looking for. AND THEN, go to that airlines directly and check the same flight price. Usually it is about $25.00 cheaper (the amount that these websites probably make on their commission)

Anyway, it takes some time and yes, of course it takes a valid credit card. You'll also learn, once you start doing this yourself, that prices change a lot over time. A flight i booked from PA in America, to LA, was quoted at $125 One way about 3 months ago, then $215 about a month ago (when i bought it) and now, it is $286. That is for a flight in December.

You would probably have to learn the trends for Europe but over time, you'll figure out these trends.

Go to the airlines directly ? I live in Phuket, no Etihad or Emirates agency here. I'm agree with steelepulse when i lived in bkk i found the best prices to a travel agent in Khaosan or sukkhumvit not on Internet.

Go to the airlines directly ? I live in Phuket, no Etihad or Emirates agency here. I'm agree with steelepulse when i lived in bkk i found the best prices to a travel agent in Khaosan or sukkhumvit not on Internet.

I have been in Patong and Kathu to look for the best prices and i found the cheapest agency : "Good man" in front of TOT in Phuket town.