The Best

BlackArtemis

I bet you thought I was going to say pizza or burgers.

But actually, I wanted to get a small little Fried Chicken shop a little bit of recognition.

Kin Kai (Gin Gai, Eat Chicken) Which is located in the parking lot of DK Books off to the right hand side makes the best fried chicken IMHO

The Thai place next to it is great too. Kanaa muu glorp with some fried chicken is fantastic!

I just wanted people to know about this little shop, it's dirt cheap btw. 1 wing, leg, thigh, french fries, pepsi = 88B

Well this is a first, a food post without excited punters lining up to add their gastronomical two bits worth. Hopefully this is a trend that will continue, and posts will be limited to actually interesting subjects...but probably not.

There again in CM if what restaurant is the best is the only thing going, it beats some topics in other cities which are not all entirely uplifting. Something to be said for old CM.

Well this is a first, a food post without excited punters lining up to add their gastronomical two bits worth. Hopefully this is a trend that will continue, and posts will be limited to actually interesting subjects...but probably not.

There again in CM if what restaurant is the best is the only thing going, it beats some topics in other cities which are not all entirely uplifting. Something to be said for old CM.

Maybe the credit crunch hit those fried chicken lovers with the 88 baht price tag? :o