Thaksin And Potjaman Divorce In Hong Kong

george

Or, perhaps, it's a sign that Pojamarn really had enough of it and wants to have a normal, social life befitting her status.

Overturn the conviction, or at least cancel the arrest warrant, get bail, dump that raving lunatic who created this mess, and you can proudly sit among all the other khunyings at all the social functions. Dec 5 is coming up big.

Of course Thaksin might appear on her doorstep again, asking for favours like a beggar, if he can survive through the winter at all.

Highly unlikely, but what IF and I believe highly unlikely, a pardon was granted to Pojamarn on HRH King's birthday!

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[

Highly unlikely, but what IF and I believe highly unlikely, a pardon was granted to Pojamarn on HRH King's birthday!

Highly unlikely, if we remember Thaskins words about Pojaman....she is my pardner, and closest adviser. With the amount of anti-Monarch rhetoric the Shinawatra clan has partaken in, certainly does not endear them to the Monarch.

It was Pojaman family money that helped build Thaskins empire, and like Somchai's wife, both are like female black widow spiders.....

attract the mail, get there desires filled, and then kill them....

I would be truly shocked if a pardon was granted.

Reportedly she tried very hard to negotiate a bail (forget pardon for a moment). That would allow her to return and beg mercy in person.

Apparently the courts wouldn't budge after she skipped the alst one, so much for the theory that they let her out on purpose.

Not to mention, it's usually handed out to those that show remorse and have done some time, so the pardon becomes a correction of the punishment in relationship to the crime and the offenders admitted guilt (and therefor hopefully his rehabilitation).

Not to someone that thinks they are always right...

If I may take a leaf out of sriracha john's book, and quote one of my own posts:
I thought Lydia's family is from Chiang Mai and her parents are good friends of Thaksin. And didn't he once jokingly say that he wished she would marry his son? Which is why he treats her like a future daughter-in-law.

Nah, too simple for the PAD crowd. He's banging her and got her in the club. Yeah, right.

And how many times have we read on this forum about farangs being given dirty looks when they are out with their Thai wife's teenage daughter? The usual response is that these farangs should get their minds out of the gutter.

If not Thaksin, who is the father of her baby or is she not pregnant?

Would you care to share a few words regarding the depth of her being a "famous pop star" prior to her association with Thaksin?

Definately not pregnant, complete lies as I previously stated... Thaksin had a serious talk to her about him wanting her to be his daughter in law...

Excuse me for saying her family was from Chiang Mai. My bad.

Well done indeed, mpd.

It seems you have caused some previously unknown (or forgotten) reverse gears to be engaged.

But please don't expect any contrition, or apologies - indeed a bridge too far!

Yes, I heard some gear-crunching from sriracha john.

What are you talking about? I asked some questions and got some answers. What has changed?

What are you talking about? I asked some questions and got some answers. What has changed?

What has changed? How about your attitude? From this:

More of these...

post-a69356-baby-thaksin-1.jpg

She certainly appears much less chummy with little Oak and then she does with big Daddy...
LydiaandOak.jpg

Lydia and Oak...

Saranrat-Wisutthithada-lydia-pictur.jpg

Probably centers on putter size and ball selection...

29.jpg

27.jpg

"Anyone up for a round with me?"

If not Thaksin, who is the father of her baby or is she not pregnant?...

To this:

Thanks for the reply mpd.

Does she plan to put her singing career on hold when she goes to Harvard?

What has changed? How about your attitude? From this:

More of these...

post-a69356-baby-thaksin-1.jpg

She certainly appears much less chummy with little Oak and then she does with big Daddy...
LydiaandOak.jpg

Lydia and Oak...

Saranrat-Wisutthithada-lydia-pictur.jpg

Probably centers on putter size and ball selection...

29.jpg

27.jpg

"Anyone up for a round with me?"

If not Thaksin, who is the father of her baby or is she not pregnant?...

To this:

Thanks for the reply mpd.

Does she plan to put her singing career on hold when she goes to Harvard?

Not really a change so much as a reflection of knowing about the various Thai stories surrounding her. My attitude hasn't changed.

I still have a hard time reconciling that someone...anyone... would turn down an acceptance to Harvard, but as said... whatever, up to her. hscratch2.gif

Edited by sriracha john

• 4 weeks later...

n_50lydia.jpg

An outraged Lydia crying on national television when she spoke about Mor Krit's wrong prediction that she was pregnant.

The Star (Malaysia) / 2008-12-27

It’s confirmed, there’s trouble brewing

Lately, Saranrat “Lydia” Wisutthithada, the Thai R&B singer with a sultry face, has been in distress because the public has become fascinated with her stomach.

“Since last month, whenever I leave home, people look at my stomach, not my face, and asked if I am pregnant or whether I have had an abortion,” a weeping Lydia said on national television early this month.

“People call my mother and ask her constantly. My whole family is tense.”

The 21-year-old singer’s “pregnancy” ordeal started after celebrity fortune teller Mor Krit Confirm (whose trademark is ending his predictions with the word “confirm”) confirmed that Lydia was pregnant.

Mor Krit’s prediction fanned the soosip (Thai slang for gossip) on Lydia and the nature of her relationship with former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra who recently divorced Pojaman, his wife of 32 years.

The tabloid speculated that Thaksin had split up with the mother of his three children so that he could marry Lydia and raise her baby.

The singer, however, denied the soosip, saying she was in contact with Thaksin (whom she calls “Dad”), and she was definite that the billionaire politician was not interested in tying the knot with her.

That is not the first time Lydia had to deny Thaksin-related soosip. On Sept 7 last year, the singer caused a stir in the region when she declared that she was not his gig (Thai slang for part-time lover).

Mor Krit (whose real name is Sukrit Patumdhsriwiroj), 23, is an aggressive celebrity upstart who is in a hurry to be famous. And he claims to have accurately read the fortunes of 40,000 people.

He became famous when he “confirmed” that a little-known Thai actress Amita “Nan” Chinsumrej was not pregnant although she herself claimed that she was.

Later, a tearful Nan confessed that she had made up the story about her having given birth to a baby girl so that she could become famous and also to publicise her kiss-and-tell book.

However, on Dec 15, Mor Krit’s fortune telling abilities deserted him when he could not “confirm” what would happen to him on that day.

The fortune teller, who claimed that 50 out of his 53 forecasts on high-profile people were accurate, was invited to speak about his Lydia pregnancy prediction in an event organised by a Thai gossip newspaper in Bangkok’s Siam Paragon shopping mall.

At the event, he was verbally attacked by Lydia’s mother, Sansanee.

“Who asked you to tell her (fortune)? Who gave you permission?” Sansanee demanded, according to the Bangkok Post.

“I am just doing my job,” he replied meekly into his microphone.

“Well, I’m doing my job as her mum, too (protecting Lydia),” Sansanee said.

Mor Krit quickly apologised, giving her a wai (a respectful Thai greeting).

But Lydia’s mother was not satisfied, and shouted: “If you’re sorry, then get down on your knees.”

The fortune teller was about to kraab (Thai for prostrate) himself in front of Sansanee, but the organiser quickly hustled him off stage.

The next day, Mor Krit had an inkling of what was coming. He had read his own stars, according to the Bangkok Post, and he could see himself giving evidence in his defence (in a legal suit).

Confirmed. Lydia filed a 50 Million Baht suit against him over the “pregnant” forecast.

So far, Mor Krit’s defence for his “mistake” is that the media read too much into his prediction.

“All I said was that there is a chance she could get pregnant. I didn’t say with certainty that she was pregnant,” the Bangkok Post reported him as saying.

In a television interview, the fortune teller said that week was his worst in his life. He had become famous, but at a price.

“My whole world has changed and I feel as if I hardly know myself anymore,” he told the host.

“People say I am sarcastic, arrogant, poorly brought up. I have cried many times and lost sleep,” said the fortune teller.

Mor Krit also admitted he never thought that his prediction that Lydia might be pregnant might cause so much distress to Lydia.

And he “confirmed” that he would like to apologise for his inaccurate prediction.

- The Star (Malaysia) / 2008-12-27

{first part cut for brevity}

......Mor Krit (whose real name is Sukrit Patumdhsriwiroj), 23, is an aggressive celebrity upstart who is in a hurry to be famous. And he claims to have accurately read the fortunes of 40,000 people.

He became famous when he “confirmed” that a little-known Thai actress Amita “Nan” Chinsumrej was not pregnant although she herself claimed that she was.

Later, a tearful Nan confessed that she had made up the story about her having given birth to a baby girl so that she could become famous and also to publicise her kiss-and-tell book.

However, on Dec 15, Mor Krit’s fortune telling abilities deserted him when he could not “confirm” what would happen to him on that day.

The fortune teller, who claimed that 50 out of his 53 forecasts on high-profile people were accurate, was invited to speak about his Lydia pregnancy prediction in an event organised by a Thai gossip newspaper in Bangkok’s Siam Paragon shopping mall.

“Who asked you to tell her (fortune)? Who gave you permission?” Sansanee demanded, according to the Bangkok Post.

But Lydia’s mother was not satisfied, and shouted: “If you’re sorry, then get down on your knees.”

The fortune teller was about to kraab (Thai for prostrate) himself in front of Sansanee, but the organiser quickly hustled him off stage.

The next day, Mor Krit had an inkling of what was coming. He had read his own stars, according to the Bangkok Post, and he could see himself giving evidence in his defence (in a legal suit).

Confirmed. Lydia filed a 50 Million Baht suit against him over the “pregnant” forecast.

So far, Mor Krit’s defence for his “mistake” is that the media read too much into his prediction.

“All I said was that there is a chance she could get pregnant. I didn’t say with certainty that she was pregnant,” the Bangkok Post reported him as saying.

In a television interview, the fortune teller said that week was his worst in his life. He had become famous, but at a price.

“My whole world has changed and I feel as if I hardly know myself anymore,” he told the host.

“People say I am sarcastic, arrogant, poorly brought up. I have cried many times and lost sleep,” said the fortune teller.

Mor Krit also admitted he never thought that his prediction that Lydia might be pregnant might cause so much distress to Lydia.

And he “confirmed” that he would like to apologise for his inaccurate prediction.

I have a special dislike for fortune tellers. They can never admit making a wrong call. To call them weasels is an affront to weasels.

...celebrity fortune teller Mor Krit Confirm (whose trademark is ending his predictions with the word “confirm”)...

I wonder if he's a fan of Blake's Seven? The computer on "The Liberator" used to say "Confirmed" and it's name was... Zen. Spooky!

• 4 months later...
n_50lydia.jpg

An outraged Lydia crying on national television when she spoke about Mor Krit's wrong prediction that she was pregnant.

The Star (Malaysia) / 2008-12-27

It’s confirmed, there’s trouble brewing

Lately, Saranrat “Lydia” Wisutthithada, the Thai R&B singer with a sultry face, has been in distress because the public has become fascinated with her stomach.

“Since last month, whenever I leave home, people look at my stomach, not my face, and asked if I am pregnant or whether I have had an abortion,” a weeping Lydia said on national television early this month.

“People call my mother and ask her constantly. My whole family is tense.”

The 21-year-old singer’s “pregnancy” ordeal started after celebrity fortune teller Mor Krit Confirm (whose trademark is ending his predictions with the word “confirm”) confirmed that Lydia was pregnant.

Mor Krit’s prediction fanned the soosip (Thai slang for gossip) on Lydia and the nature of her relationship with former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra who recently divorced Pojaman, his wife of 32 years.

The tabloid speculated that Thaksin had split up with the mother of his three children so that he could marry Lydia and raise her baby.

The singer, however, denied the soosip, saying she was in contact with Thaksin (whom she calls “Dad”), and she was definite that the billionaire politician was not interested in tying the knot with her.

That is not the first time Lydia had to deny Thaksin-related soosip. On Sept 7 last year, the singer caused a stir in the region when she declared that she was not his gig (Thai slang for part-time lover).

Mor Krit (whose real name is Sukrit Patumdhsriwiroj), 23, is an aggressive celebrity upstart who is in a hurry to be famous. And he claims to have accurately read the fortunes of 40,000 people.

UPDATE... the ruling is very soon...

Court to rule Lydia's case against fortune teller this Friday

Criminal Court will decide on May 7 whether to accept to rule on a defamation case filed by a female singer against a fortune teller.

The plaintiff, Saranrat Wisuthithada or Lydia, told the court that her reputation was severely damaged after the defendant, Supakrit Patumsriviroj, alleged her of having pregnant and later have abortion.

Saranrat said, "After his prediction, I tried to explain everything that it was untrue. However people still criticised me on the internet. It makes me and my family very stressful and that's why I seek lawusit against him.

She also sought a compensation of 50 Million Baht from Supakrit. The fortune teller had earlier sought a libel lawsuit against Saranrat, and her mother, demanding a compensation of 100 Million Baht, but the court refused to rule it.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2009-05-05

I don't blame her a bit.

His pronouncements no doubt affected her image

as a young star, and role model as she is marketed that way.

I have heard her sing she is a very good singer.

She had a clean, sweet and not too sexy image.

This guy really laid some dirt on her for his own profit.

His libel suit was denied, and now she wants to silence him for good,

and prevent others for following his lead.

Like the National Inquirer or Star Magazine;

they say what they like to sell their product, in his case likely thin air,

and deal with the expected lawsuits as they come, Mor shit... er Krit, should have expected this.

No such thing as bad publicity.

Who knows the truth. Everyone seems to have their opinion which wont be changed by the court verdict.

Other gossip............sells newspapers etc

Fortune tellers have the direct ear of every Thai leader and military bigwigs etc for aeons. The only exception I can think of being Gen. Saprang who refuses to attend any mystic events or have any weird lucky numbers etc

I don't blame her a bit.

His pronouncements no doubt affected her image

as a young star, and role model as she is marketed that way.

I have heard her sing she is a very good singer.

She had a clean, sweet and not too sexy image.

This guy really laid some dirt on her for his own profit.

His libel suit was denied, and now she wants to silence him for good,

and prevent others for following his lead.

Like the National Inquirer or Star Magazine;

they say what they like to sell their product, in his case likely thin air,

and deal with the expected lawsuits as they come, Mor shit... er Krit, should have expected this.

I am with full agreement with you.

On top of that, you men are so bad, you men like to attack weak defenseless women. Physically, verbally, or even mentally. We are not your sex objects.