Interested In Selling Supalai Condo In Srinakarin.

i have reserved 2 units of condo located on Srinakarin Ave. next to Big C, across NoVotel.

has a nice view to Bangkok - Pattaya Highway. Located 20th floor,

1 unit with 52.5 sqm another with 84 sqm. they are stuck together around corner. so you can make it one. ( well. that was my idea)

As for as I am leaving thailand i like to sell it.

Down payment was made year 2006. construction will be finished 2009. may.

price right now has been increased they say.

i made 20 % down payment. so i need that amount then a buyer must complete 80 % to supalai.

interested buyer pls contact.

It's a big complex, driving past I was wondering if it will ever be completed.The Novotel hotel is that next building to the right.

Hundreds, if not thusands, of condos waiting on someone to chip in.

Not paying any money to anyone, just approx. 100K baht reservation if someone has any interest at all.

Sorry OP, we are here to give whatever info we have.

Live with your mistake.

unsellable.JPG

Edited by think_too_mut

i have reserved 2 units of condo located on Srinakarin Ave. next to Big C, across NoVotel.

1 unit with 52.5 sqm another with 84 sqm. they are stuck together around corner. so you can make it one. ( well. that was my idea)

i made 20 % down payment. so i need that amount then a buyer must complete 80 % to supalai.

So just to recap you want someone to give you your stake back so they can buy into an unfinished project with escalating costs, knowing that prices will drop up to 50% in the next couple of years!

Got any sick buffalos for sale too?

Being wayyyyyyyyy out there...not many farangs would be too interested. Plus living amoungst thousands of Thais might not be everyone's cup of tea. Most people don't usually go looking for an elevated highway when they go looking for a "view" condo unit but I'm sure there is a carspotter out there somewhere who is looking for just such a place.

Good luck.

So just to recap you want someone to give you your stake back so they can buy into an unfinished project with escalating costs, knowing that prices will drop up to 50% in the next couple of years!

10 years ago, somebody advertised in the New Yourk Times: "Last chance to send your money: Account number: xxxxx".

And he got 40,000 US$ into it!

That kind of expectation the OP may have had when posting his post.

Got any sick buffalos for sale too?

:o:D