Where Is The Best Place To Go For Christmas Buffet Dinner In Bangkok

kitty9

Hello anyone know where to go for a delicious (big variety of food) Christmas buffet dinner in Bangkok? do I have to book in advance? Someone told me Baiyoke Sky Hotel do nice buffet dinner any comment?

Thanks

Sheraton Hotel, near to Asoke.

Advisable to book.

Hello anyone know where to go for a delicious (big variety of food) Christmas buffet dinner in Bangkok? do I have to book in advance? Someone told me Baiyoke Sky Hotel do nice buffet dinner any comment?

Thanks

I have been to the Erawan Hyatt these past two years, wonderful but you have to book.

Thanks

I have been to the Erawan Hyatt these past two years, wonderful but you have to book.

Thanks a lot

Thanks

Sheraton Hotel, near to Asoke.

Advisable to book.

Cheers

Just curious. You were just enquiring on how to get a Tourist Visa for your up coming trip to Thailand in January ? Won't that be a bit late to look for a Christmas dinner :o

Denim... I will go to Thailand to spend a few days together with my boy friend in this christmas and Im planning to go to stay with my bf for 2 months next year. You said Malaysian don't need a visa to enter Thailand thats true but the thing is in my other post I said I want to stay for a couple of months in Thailand not just 30 days! someone told me I only can stay for 30 days in Thailand without a visa(or I can leave Thailand then come back but I can't be bother too much work) and if I want to stay for more than 30 days I still have to apply for a tourist visa like everyone else. So you nearly missguide me! :D I over stayed more than a week in Thailand by accident once it caused me a lot of problems so now I want to make sure I get a 2 months tourist visa before I go there